Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
winning against the system I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
winning against the system I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
winning against the system I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
winning against the system I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
winning against the system I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
winning against the system I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
winning against the system I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
winning against the system I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
winning against the system I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
winning against the system I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
winning against the system I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
winning against the system I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
winning against the system I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
winning against the system I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
winning against the system I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
winning against the system I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
winning against the system I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
winning against the system I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
winning against the system I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
winning against the system I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

winning against the system

4 posters

Go down

winning against the system Empty winning against the system

Post by busterwayne Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:20 pm

ck out cases filed these scholars have the courts on the run, might want to send a donation when you are gifted

http://rodclassteam.com/

busterwayne

Back to top Go down

winning against the system Empty Re: winning against the system

Post by Tommy Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:06 pm

It was under fraud on the inducement and fraud on the execution of the alleged loan / contract where the bank loaned you your very own unlimited credit out of your personal treasury account.

At the time you signed the promissory note - you never had another thing to do with it, because you just bailed the property into the strawmans dead trust account and are simply a renter in the property as Chattel property of the bankruptcy of 1933 - Queen Lizzy of London actually owns you and everything you only "think" you own.

You are the creditor of this nation - not the debtor - if that is the case, then ask yourself the question - if you are the creditor of this nation, why are you made to need good credit?

Tommy
Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:29 pm

If we want to win the war being played upon our lives, we must CEASE fighting everything and everyone. Otherwise, it's groundhog day all over again as it has been for eons of time.

If everyone "fighting" a case stopped in their tracks at "whatever" they were doing, just "stopped participating" in the fiction lie, all of it, the gangsters commerce game would be over in a heartbeat.

No fuss no muss. None of the human-bodies can sit still, because they are made to be all wound up emotionally "Charged" to DO something, ANYTHING...game over, you lose.

Patience is the weapon that forces the deception to reveal itself.
Tommy
Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:27 pm

Real people cannot deal with fiction corporations and real people don't ever win going into a courtroom unless they are going to get paid the money on the contract they are due.

By your body "appearing" like a ghost out of thin air in the courtroom, the judge still appoints a fiduciary to hit our strawmans dead trust account to do the monetizing for the contract to start more wars out of your personal treasury account that was set up at your birth to get you to fund the genocide, without your knowledge of it ever taking place, every time you sign a contract, any contract.

The admiralty judge administrator HAS the "authority" over OUR "jurisdiction" and no amount of patriot movement technology paperwork is going to keep any judge from hitting our strawmans trust account no matter what the case.

The judge is sitting in place as the administrator to do the BUSINESS for a bankrupt fiction ghost corporation listed on a piece of paper --"IT" is a thing, IT is not present in the courtroom to be able to look at you in the eye while "IT" is stealing from treasury account.

Your release of jurisdiction can only happen on an IRS form and when it does, the judge just lost his authority and jurisdiction over anything to do with the case in order to hit that account. or your physical body.

You hold the Estate, YOU have a "Prepaid Account" and EVERYTHING was already paid for in the very beginning the minute you decided you wanted it. You are simply made to pay for everything twice over and then some, without your knowledge of it ever taking place.

Tommy
Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:14 pm

Tommy wrote:It was under fraud on the inducement and fraud on the execution of the alleged loan / contract where the bank loaned you your very own unlimited credit out of your personal treasury account.

At the time you signed the promissory note - you never had another thing to do with it, because you just bailed the property into the strawmans dead trust account and are simply a renter in the property as Chattel property of the bankruptcy of 1933 - Queen Lizzy of London actually owns you and everything you only "think" you own.

You are the creditor of this nation - not the debtor - if that is the case, then ask yourself the question - if you are the creditor of this nation, why are you made to need good credit?

Ever heard of the BAR association? Of course. Want to know what those three little letters stand for? British Accredited Regency! Most lawyers don't even know that one. My dad is a former asst. Districy Attorney and a State District Judge for 26 years and even he did not know that. I find it peculiar how real history is hidden from us. Wonder what they are afraid of...hmmm.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:37 pm

Gmansaid wrote:Ever heard of the BAR association? Of course. Want to know what those three little letters stand for? British Accredited Regency! Most lawyers don't even know that one. My dad is a former asst. Districy Attorney and a State District Judge for 26 years and even he did not know that. I find it peculiar how real history is hidden from us.

Wonder what they are afraid of...hmmm.

Yes Gman I am familiar and I also know what "they" are afraid of.

They are afraid of your Self realization which is required before God realization. - Know Thyself - Every agency that exists in this world that is evil, stands against that knowledge of the Self, and stands against the agency of the Holy Spirit. That you might wake up from the dream in the illusion and remember who you truly are as a powerful sentient being.

God did not give you this life - the annunaki warlords controlling prison planet earth using their illuminati minions running the prison operation gave you this life, brought to you in color for your living pleasure.

They are anti-human, anti-life “reptilian” thought forms, that exist as “Forces” as well as “Entities” that direct those forces. A large majority of Human Beings have been unconsciously “possessed”, or taken over by these forces they do not know or understand.

This is how the human race and this planet was progressively invaded by an anti-human and alien force. Like an infection that spreads virally into the collective mind and collective bodies, without the conscious awareness of how it was actually taking place.

Without conscious awareness that Human Beings were being consumed, possessed, and enslaved. Human Beings are vulnerable to being manipulated by forces they can not physically detect or understand.

Tommy
Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:13 am

Interesting theory. Makes one wonder about the Jedi and their "the Force be with you" parting comment. I sometimes also wonder where the Jedi would fit in, but then again they are imaginary, are they not? Hmmmmm.
Fun thing to debate and contemplate while we WAIT for the blessing to be bestrode upon us. Power to "WE THE PEOPLE." Go RV.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:30 am

aksafeone wrote:Interesting theory. Makes one wonder about the Jedi and their "the Force be with you" parting comment. I sometimes also wonder where the Jedi would fit in, but then again they are imaginary, are they not? Hmmmmm.

Fun thing to debate and contemplate while we WAIT for the blessing to be bestrode upon us. Power to "WE THE PEOPLE." Go RV.

aksafeone, there is nothing imaginary or mysterious about it, YOU are the Jedi and they never wanted you to know it.

Though, while everyone is playing around with a fiction ghost corporation that does not exist in the matrix of illusion in a delusion, there is no force that can be with you. It's just that simple. And that creates a problem in the mind that would seem as a catch 22, even though there are none.
Tommy
Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:06 am

There is always a "Charge" attached to every courtcase for a "money claim"...A CLAIM IS NOT MONEY...it's just a claim... "Trickery Using Words" to "charge" YOU UP. Find out what the amount of the money claim is. What is the charge, where is the BILL? They just want the money, something there is nothing of.

Tell the judge that you would like to "Settle the Matter"...whatever the matter is....You have just taken over the courtroom and dis-armed them...NO CONTROVERSY CAN EXIST...if you "Offer" to settle the matter, whatever the matter is.

YOU ARE " The Subject of the Matter", because without you, there is NO-MATTER.

Since there is no money and you are the creditor, any and all contracts are opportunities for us to get paid.. You just need to know what the amount of the particular CLAIM is. They are simply asking to "borrow" money from YOU. That's all that is going on.

They just can't ask you nice to borrow it, because they know you would not agree with their loving purposes using your personal credit, like starting wars. So they need to scare the holy crap out of you in order to get your authorization for using your personal unlimited credit sitting in the treasury department.

Only "Chattel Property" can be "charged" and obviously, we (Real People) are not CHATTEL PROPERTY. = "Belligerents in the Field" and are "Subject to its Jurisdiction"....The system knows how to get everyone "All Charged Up" "Reacting" -to- "Scary Black Ink" printed on white sheets of paper made up using "Fiction Language", sent to the address where your body battery sleeps at night. Real people cannot read or understand fiction language and are at a terrible disadvantage in dealing with lies printed on paper, because "the court" does not use Webster Dictionary. They gave that to you for you to use.

Who is "the court"? No-BODY. affraid

No one can pay for the alleged "charges" they are bringing against you with legal tender, dollar bills..All court cases are simply about a CHARGE, a "Money Claim", disguised as ANY court case, which is, simply an obligation to be "SETTLED", but there is 'No Money' there is only credit..

You cannot pay for a money claim with LEGAL TENDER out of your pocket, it is not LAWFUL MONEY.. There is a difference, one is real and one is not. They did not give us real money to use, they gave us monopoly money to use.

Since it is impossible to pay off a debt with a debt instrument (dollar bills), the only other choice available is to discharge the entire obligation, through the use of our exemption ID. There is no need to argue with a bunch of necrophiliacs having a party for the dead at your expense, in more ways than one.

Actually, our "Live Presence" in the courtroom is scaring the crap out of them...That is why they wear all that metal hanging off of them, because they are afraid of YOU. That is how much power you have. For example, if a cop knew he was not doing anything wrong, why do you think he has to come to your door with guns?

They are only Ghosts talking about invisible things, like "Electricity". That is why you go to the "circuit" court and they set up several accounts and they CHARGE you with "Currency". We are not talking about a "money charge" here...no...We are talking about draining your valuable considerable ENERGY CHARGE, because we are nothing but "Batteries" to them.

A Maxim of Law - The presence of the body cures the error for the name. The truth of the name cures the error of the description. They are not talking to YOU personally.

But you keep answering as if they were, and they keep taking notes writing the script to their ongoing fiction Hollywood superdrama screen play to monetize you, with every move you make and every breath you take.

And they thank you from the bottom of their ritualistic blood thirsty hearts for your blind obedience to be a good and considerate polite slave thinker, while they use your personal credit to go slaughter more innocent people for depopulation. It's nothing personal of course, it's just business, illuminati business. They just don't happen to like you. crybaby

Tommy
Tommy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum