Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Some Good Thoughts from Freeway Bill on Recaps DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Some Good Thoughts from Freeway Bill on Recaps

4 posters

Go down

Some Good Thoughts from Freeway Bill on Recaps Empty Some Good Thoughts from Freeway Bill on Recaps

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:56 pm

Here is another of the better posts I've seen on Dinar Recaps lately. This one is from this morning, 10/16/12:

Thoughts and Opinions from Freeway Bill at Intel4U Forum

10/16/2012

Guru shakedown!!! The People that are talking right now are feeding you nonsense!!

I am popping on here for just a short statement. I was scheduled to do a call to tell you the TRUTH you need to hear and was asked to stay quiet and have.

I feel comfortable to make this statement because it has to be said::::

Take all the "intel" you are getting right now from all of the "gurus" that are posting and throw it in the trash! I find it absolutely hurtful what some of these people are feeding the wonderful people that hang on to these sites day by day just wanting to know what is going on...

Yes it is, No it isn't, Yes it is, no it isn't, Shabs has fled, no, he is in Iraq, he is under arrest, no they changed their mind... PLEEEEEEEEZE stop this for the love of GOD!

My good friends ..... I beg of you to quit reading these sites like they are a NEWS SOURCE... I have said this before and I will say it again. ANYONE THAT HAS ANY CLUE WHERE WE ARE IN THIS BLESSING with any credibility is NOT POSTING THE FACTS due to SECURITY ISSUES>

If someone was really on a "GAG ORDER" they would not be "SPILLING THE BEANS" and when on earth will people quit listening to the endless "SUPER DUPER SECRET INTEL KNOWN ONLY BY THE ONE AND ONLY .... "SEND ME MONEY AND I WILL GET YOU IN" GUY????

Tonight I went into my prayer closet and prayed that some of these people that are carelessly putting out their guesses as truth to stop and stay calm. I pray again that this prayer is answered. Dinar Recaps does a wonderful job balancing the "news" from the "rumors" but we are getting major doses of EGO MANIA right now from all sites....

Could it happen tonight? Absolutely! Will it happen before the election? Probably but maybe not! DO NOT SEND ANYONE MONEY TO HELP YOU GET A BETTER PLACE IN LINE!!! I beg of you!!! I honestly feel that some people should have to answer for the things they put on some of the sites..... But, for now, just go to your prayer room and pray for patience and common sense that the amount of misinformation that is flowing right now is hurtful and just plain out BS! Go on with your lives and the blessing will come! You cannot make it happen faster.. The plan is in place and it will come....

I am not being mean, I am hurting for those that are swallowing this crap that is being put out on the boards..... "Tonight XXXXX came out and said it will not happen before the election, period!" Seriously? Seriously? Is that the same XXXXX that said "exciting things are happening" keeps getting calls of "serious news"???

I respect most of the intel providers on these sites as they try to give it to you the right way... But I do not respect the ones that have just popped out of nowhere and start plugging these buzz phrases telling you dates and times and rates and whatever else will get your attention...

Well, I am going to bed as you should be doing too! I hope that we see it tomorrow, but I have to be at work at 8am and will be there whether it RVs tonight or not... GOD GRANT me the SERENITY to accept the things I cannot change, the COURAGE to change the things I can and the WISDOM to KNOW the DIFFERENCE, AMEN

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU and GOD BLESS THE USA!

Freeway Bill

Some Good Thoughts from Freeway Bill on Recaps Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Some Good Thoughts from Freeway Bill on Recaps Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Some Good Thoughts from Freeway Bill on Recaps Empty Re: Some Good Thoughts from Freeway Bill on Recaps

Post by Terbo56 Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:09 pm

They DID say that b 4 this came down, there would be mis-info abound-Some Good Thoughts from Freeway Bill on Recaps 235134252:shock:MadSome Good Thoughts from Freeway Bill on Recaps 490529750Some Good Thoughts from Freeway Bill on Recaps 2359006407
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Some Good Thoughts from Freeway Bill on Recaps Empty Re: Some Good Thoughts from Freeway Bill on Recaps

Post by Guest Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:22 pm

Lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:43 pm

The gurus are just sitting around talking amongst themselves these days. None of them has anything to contribute. We get much more out of the articles IQD4US has been bringing over to us.

Some Good Thoughts from Freeway Bill on Recaps Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Some Good Thoughts from Freeway Bill on Recaps Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:54 pm

I agree.

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:25 am

And this is from a guy who has stated the RV was happening... numerous times...

Another maroon as far as I am concerned...

Smoke and mirrors... indeed... Truthful "gurus"... puh---leeze... an oxy-moron if I have ever heard one...

Seems this guy is trying to get back some kind of credibility... didn't work for me...

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:46 am

Yeah, he's pretty worn out, kinda like the hydraulics on a 1946 Massey-Ferguson farm tractor-Some Good Thoughts from Freeway Bill on Recaps 4115835343
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:04 am

Well, It's really a very simple explaination......... When he was a young boy, his Momma used to tell him "If you don't stop playing on the freeway Bill, you're gonna get hit by a truck and you will be an idiot the rest of your life"!!

The rest is history....
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:08 am

Now I know where the phrase, 'Road pizza' originated-Some Good Thoughts from Freeway Bill on Recaps 4115835343Some Good Thoughts from Freeway Bill on Recaps 2834342768Some Good Thoughts from Freeway Bill on Recaps 3973136183Some Good Thoughts from Freeway Bill on Recaps 3973136183
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down