Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Missan seminar on the process of deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Missan seminar on the process of deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Missan seminar on the process of deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Missan seminar on the process of deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Missan seminar on the process of deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Missan seminar on the process of deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Missan seminar on the process of deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Missan seminar on the process of deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Missan seminar on the process of deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Missan seminar on the process of deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Missan seminar on the process of deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Missan seminar on the process of deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Missan seminar on the process of deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Missan seminar on the process of deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Missan seminar on the process of deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Missan seminar on the process of deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Missan seminar on the process of deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Missan seminar on the process of deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Missan seminar on the process of deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Missan seminar on the process of deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Missan seminar on the process of deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency

2 posters

Go down

Missan seminar on the process of deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency  Empty Missan seminar on the process of deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency

Post by IQD4US Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:29 pm

07/10/2012 20:38:00

Missan seminar on the process of deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency  308970_Med
Seminar discussion Missan process of deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency and its impact on the Iraqi economy
Architecture / Nina / held office House of Representatives in Maysan day seminar discussion on the process of deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency and its impact on the Iraqi economy. seminar discussed attended by MPs from the province of Maysan Mohammed Saadoun Chihod and Rafi Abd Aljabbarnoshi mechanism deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency through economic research which by economic expert, Dr. Fadel punitive, who stressed in his research on the importance of promoting economy through the revitalization of the value of the Iraqi dinar by finding alternatives and strengthen product is oil there money and cadres and economic sectors available, including the agricultural sector, as well as the support of the private sector being one of the leading economic activity in all countries and that the state take the role of Sergeant and defense segments. seminar included a detailed explanation for the automatic deletion of zeros in that proceeding gradually with monitoring and protecting the market from acts of fraud and money laundering, and especially for Iraqi banks in the event of a currency change. In addition to issuing laws based on the protection of bank employees when the process of replacing the currency. indicated symposium that'' economic planning in Iraq slipped vague and unclear features, because everyone is unaware of who is responsible for economic policy for Iraq, the Central Bank or the legislature or the executive , so the Iraqi economy needs to shift through the feminine Iraqi currency and stimulate the private sector, depending on the product's non-oil as well as the exploitation of products associated with oil as a gas ethylene and petrochemical. " and reduced the symposium fears the central bank of the process of inflation in case of changing the currency on the grounds that the zeros are manufactured inflation, it represents a large amount of money chasing a small amount of goods while the
currency always be subject to supply and demand. /
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Missan seminar on the process of deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency  Empty Re: Missan seminar on the process of deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency

Post by Guest Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:54 pm

I hope by JANUARY Shabibi still has a job.

Back to top Go down

Missan seminar on the process of deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency  Empty Re: Missan seminar on the process of deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency

Post by Terbo56 Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:17 pm

I hope by then 'Maliki' is nothing but a memory-{ Playing taps}-Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:16 pm

Hate to tell you this Terbo - but there's news about the elections being delayed or postponned....I'll go back and find them but I am sure it will NOT make you happy.
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:29 pm

IQD4US- Oh well, can't have everything, I guess- I thought this might happen soon so I could get out of the ditch, so to speak-It is what it is, I guess- Thanks 4 the heads up, anyway!Smile
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:32 pm

What if MALIKI is what we need for this rv. If he got control of the money maybe he would rv faster than SHABIBI....

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:51 pm

Yup, he would- Right out of the country!Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum