Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Genel Energy company threatens to stop oil exports from Kurdistan - more interesting than not DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Genel Energy company threatens to stop oil exports from Kurdistan - more interesting than not

Go down

Genel Energy company threatens to stop oil exports from Kurdistan - more interesting than not Empty Genel Energy company threatens to stop oil exports from Kurdistan - more interesting than not

Post by IQD4US on Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:32 pm

06/10/2012 13:50:00

Baghdad / NINA /-- The website of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan announced today that / Genel Energy / oil company in Kurdistan, warned that it may stop oil exports if not receives payments after three days of confirmation by deputy prime Minister Roz Shawes regarding beginning transferring funds to Kurdistan region.

Baghdad and Erbil agreed last month to settle a dispute over oil payments after Kurdistan region pledged to continue exporting
Kurdistan region stopped exporting oil last April to protest the delay of payments by the federal government to companies operating in the region , As compromise solution the region resumed exports , but threatened to stop export again unless agreement been reached on payment. / End

Did I miss the agreement with Erbil?? Darn court cases getting in the way of my research.....
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Genel Energy company threatens to stop oil exports from Kurdistan - more interesting than not Empty Re: Genel Energy company threatens to stop oil exports from Kurdistan - more interesting than not

Post by SEBtopdog on Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:38 pm

Technically, the following belongs in the "rumors" section, IQD4US, but it is pertinent to the question you raised above. I found it in Dinar Recaps this morning:

[devildogmom] I have a message from an old friend of the castle. He hasn't been able to get into chat for quite a while do to computer and internet problems. I'll be right back with it!

[devildogmom] FIRECRACKERMAN56: You can throw me under the bus, LOL. But I really don't think you won't have to. We will RV out next week. NC on the 14th of october , the Kurds news paper said yesterday that all the agreements ( HCL, IRBIL, etc ) will be announced at the National Conference. And the marshal law agreement ends on the 15th. It was stated back about a month ago on a CC that that the rv has to happen by the end of the Marshal agreement that was written up back in 1954-58,

One of the authors that help write the Marshal agreement was on that CC and made that statement! Have a GREAT DAY!! WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!! You can share this if you want to. Tell everybody HI!! And WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Talk to you later Devildogmom!! Maliki has no control over the Kurds newspaper so I belive what they have to say. I really believe that we will see it by the 17th. It takes about 48 hours to print it in the Gazette.

[devildogmom] Subsequent update from FIRECRACKERMAN56: I really do think we will see a major happening around the 16th to the 17th. The Kurds news paper has a ticker tape running across the top and it said that the HCL and the Irbil (correct spelling with an I) will be announced at the National Convention. And that everything was voted on and passed last week. And the Marshal Plan is also open on the 15th. I do believe that it will be the cover for the RV or CE. I read that post myself on the Kurd paper Sunday morning. I will try to find some one's computer and come visit. It's really been a bummer with no chat. Have a blessed week. WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! [[[[ HUGS ]]]]] to everybody.

Genel Energy company threatens to stop oil exports from Kurdistan - more interesting than not Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Genel Energy company threatens to stop oil exports from Kurdistan - more interesting than not Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Genel Energy company threatens to stop oil exports from Kurdistan - more interesting than not Empty Re: Genel Energy company threatens to stop oil exports from Kurdistan - more interesting than not

Post by IQD4US on Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:42 pm

Well considering that the National Convention STILL has no date - and the Kurds are complaining about it AGAIN - yeah - I hear you - rumor.

I'll post more on the convention later - time to do the running...
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:45 pm

Now, REMEMBER they said the 16th, or 17th- Now watch 'em back peddle when it doesn't happen, then we'll have some more 'Liars'-I don't know which is worse, the 'newbies', or the 'foobies'- My money is on the 'Furbies'-At least they have common sense-:shock: Genel Energy company threatens to stop oil exports from Kurdistan - more interesting than not 4115835343
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:00 pm

They are also talking about the Marshal plan ... Rolling Eyes Sebbi's article reads like something Poof would put out ... makes me want to discard the whole article as garbage....

IQD4US I have not seen anything about ERBIL, but it does look as though the HCL may be resolved.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Genel Energy company threatens to stop oil exports from Kurdistan - more interesting than not 2805820865  Genel Energy company threatens to stop oil exports from Kurdistan - more interesting than not 2805820865  Genel Energy company threatens to stop oil exports from Kurdistan - more interesting than not 2805820865  Genel Energy company threatens to stop oil exports from Kurdistan - more interesting than not 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:03 pm

Kevind53- I believe that came from d. Recaps-Genel Energy company threatens to stop oil exports from Kurdistan - more interesting than not 2859867778 Smile
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:14 pm

Yes it did I saw it earlier ... last night I think.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Genel Energy company threatens to stop oil exports from Kurdistan - more interesting than not 2805820865  Genel Energy company threatens to stop oil exports from Kurdistan - more interesting than not 2805820865  Genel Energy company threatens to stop oil exports from Kurdistan - more interesting than not 2805820865  Genel Energy company threatens to stop oil exports from Kurdistan - more interesting than not 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:20 pm

Be glad when this is over, won't you?Genel Energy company threatens to stop oil exports from Kurdistan - more interesting than not 4111698082
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:26 pm

We all will .... we all will ... Genel Energy company threatens to stop oil exports from Kurdistan - more interesting than not 4111698082

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog on Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:20 pm

@terbo56 wrote:Now, REMEMBER they said the 16th, or 17th- Now watch 'em back peddle when it doesn't happen, then we'll have some more 'Liars'-I don't know which is worse, the 'newbies', or the 'foobies'- My money is on the 'Furbies'-At least they have common sense-:shock: Genel Energy company threatens to stop oil exports from Kurdistan - more interesting than not 4115835343

Terbo, I was talking with a friend the other day and complimented her on her new haircut. She said, "You'll never guess how I did it." Well, that told me it must be pretty funny, so I said, "Did you use a Flowbie?" Turns out that's exactly what she did. She bought one on e-bay and the whole family has new haircuts courtesy of the Flowbie and their vacuum cleaner. Razz

Genel Energy company threatens to stop oil exports from Kurdistan - more interesting than not Emoticon-animal-028

Genel Energy company threatens to stop oil exports from Kurdistan - more interesting than not Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:00 pm

More BLAH...wow! Any real news...

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US on Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:48 am

@Kevind53 wrote:They are also talking about the Marshal plan ... Rolling Eyes Sebbi's article reads like something Poof would put out ... makes me want to discard the whole article as garbage....

IQD4US I have not seen anything about ERBIL, but it does look as though the HCL may be resolved.

Thanks Kevin - I've been off the wire for a while.

On another topic on this page (needed to get that Thank you out)

So I found this about the NC:

08/10/2012 11:07:00

BAGHDAD / NINA / MP, of the Kurdistan coalition, Muhsin al-Sadoun said: "The National Meeting needs practical steps to set a date for holding it, and a schedule for its works put by the President in agreement with the leaders of the blocs."

Sadoun told the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / that "President Jalal Talabani is responsible to find solutions to the problems in the political process, so he held meetings with all political leaders, to discuss the possibility of holding the National Meeting for finding understandings and common ground."

He predicted that "President Jalal Talabani will declare the date of the National Meeting in the next few days, after the talks with the leaders of political blocs have reached to advanced stages." / End

Another series of articles show the last "party" he spoke with was the Dawa - and that was Tuesday.

Not sure where the date for the NC came from - but I can't find one in the Iraqi news....
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:25 am

Once we have a set date for the NC then we are good to go...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:39 am

@IQD4US wrote:-snip-

He predicted that "President Jalal Talabani will declare the date of the National Meeting in the next few days, after the talks with the leaders of political blocs have reached to advanced stages." / End

Another series of articles show the last "party" he spoke with was the Dawa - and that was Tuesday.

Not sure where the date for the NC came from - but I can't find one in the Iraqi news....

Consider the source my friend, consider the source .... Rolling Eyes

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:39 am

Once I read "he predicted" I stop reading....Am I wrong?

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US on Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:32 am

Well considering this (Iraq) mornings news about ALL (ok some - the ones that have spoken to the press) the parties responses to Talibani's "communication" with them - I would have to say the article is not far off.

He DOES have to get all "party's" involved, and DOES have to find a common ground. So they are all spouting off at the mouth now about thier political frustration and how it isn't going to work if xxA or xxB isn't resolved.

I am assuming he is also asking about thier current schedules - so as to not fuel the fire more by stepping on other obligations of the Party's. Then - after speaking with them - setting the date.

Now as far as the date being firm --- still laughing at the days news....
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog on Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:38 am

aim88 wrote:Once I read "he predicted" I stop reading....Am I wrong?

If past performance is a guide, I would say you're right on, aim88
:shootin the br
new widgets!!!!!!

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:44 am

@SEBtopdog wrote:
@terbo56 wrote:Now, REMEMBER they said the 16th, or 17th- Now watch 'em back peddle when it doesn't happen, then we'll have some more 'Liars'-I don't know which is worse, the 'newbies', or the 'foobies'- My money is on the 'Furbies'-At least they have common sense-:shock: Genel Energy company threatens to stop oil exports from Kurdistan - more interesting than not 4115835343

Terbo, I was talking with a friend the other day and complimented her on her new haircut. She said, "You'll never guess how I did it." Well, that told me it must be pretty funny, so I said, "Did you use a Flowbie?" Turns out that's exactly what she did. She bought one on e-bay and the whole family has new haircuts courtesy of the Flowbie and their vacuum cleaner. Razz

I've had a Flowbee for 20 years.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:21 pm

I've read a few different articles around these boards that reference the "Marshall Plan" expiring and that would have a big effect on Iraq, of course "Soon" as in the 15th of this month or something like that.

Last night I googled the "Marshall Plan" and lightly sifted thru the very, very lenghty article and nowhere did I see anything about Iraq. In fact, if I remember correctly, the Marshal Plan expired in the mid 50's or so.

Did I miss something?? Or is the same thing as 3 years ago when the idiot's, er, ah, I mean guru's said that it had to RV by the end of December because of "The Paris Club Agreement", or the world would come to an end and every male Iraqi's testicles would fall off.

Anybody remember that BS??
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:27 pm

@chevysteve wrote:I've read a few different articles around these boards that reference the "Marshall Plan" expiring and that would have a big effect on Iraq, of course "Soon" as in the 15th of this month or something like that.

Last night I googled the "Marshall Plan" and lightly sifted thru the very, very lenghty article and nowhere did I see anything about Iraq. In fact, if I remember correctly, the Marshal Plan expired in the mid 50's or so.

Did I miss something?? Or is the same thing as 3 years ago when the idiot's, er, ah, I mean guru's said that it had to RV by the end of December because of "The Paris Club Agreement", or the world would come to an end and every male Iraqi's testicles would fall off.

I could try to tie this investment to the KENNEDY ASSASSINATION if I really tried and tell you why it must rv by NOVEMBER or else! Am I a guru now :laugh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:29 pm

...BREAK NEWS...JIMMY HOFFA knew the date the IQD would rv and that is why we cannot find his body. I cannot tell you my sources!

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:39 pm

In ANY event, it's still in the 'HOLE'-Laughing
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:14 pm

@chevysteve wrote:I've read a few different articles around these boards that reference the "Marshall Plan" expiring and that would have a big effect on Iraq, of course "Soon" as in the 15th of this month or something like that.

More or less I think ... the whole Marshal thing is tied to NESARA, Chinese, white hats, black hats, cats, rats, and dingbats ... nuff said Genel Energy company threatens to stop oil exports from Kurdistan - more interesting than not 2350219667

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US on Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:26 pm

I don't remember the info from then - but for those wondering "what" the Marshall Plan was - here's a quick note from ASK.com :

The Marshall Plan (officially the European Recovery Program, ERP) was the American program to aid Europe where the United States gave monetary support to help rebuild European economies after the end of World War II in order to prevent the spread of Soviet Communism. The plan was in operation for four years beginning in April 1947. The goals of the United States were to rebuild a war-devastated region, remove trade barriers, modernize industry, and make Europe prosperous again.
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:49 pm

Kevind53- You crack me up-LMAO!!!Genel Energy company threatens to stop oil exports from Kurdistan - more interesting than not 3973136183
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve on Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:01 pm

@IQD4US wrote:

I don't remember the info from then - but for those wondering "what" the Marshall Plan was - here's a quick note from ASK.com :

The Marshall Plan (officially the European Recovery Program, ERP) was the American program to aid Europe where the United States gave monetary support to help rebuild European economies after the end of World War II in order to prevent the spread of Soviet Communism. The plan was in operation for four years beginning in April 1947. The goals of the United States were to rebuild a war-devastated region, remove trade barriers, modernize industry, and make Europe prosperous again.

Exactly IQD4US!! So why is it that some bozo's are stating that the Marshall Plan ends on the 15th of this month??

What will they think of next?? How do they come up with this crap??
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:23 pm

Chevy- Remember the bucket in the well? That's all they can haul out of it!! I'm afraid that well is drier than a 'burnt boot'!!Genel Energy company threatens to stop oil exports from Kurdistan - more interesting than not 3973136183
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve on Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:33 pm

You got that right Terbo..

I also remember the "bucket and saucer" method of birth control. My wife used to make me stand on a bucket when making love, when my eyes got as big as saucers, she would kick the bucket out from under me!!!

:shock: :shock: Laughing
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:15 am

Man, that must have been a real 'Downer'!Genel Energy company threatens to stop oil exports from Kurdistan - more interesting than not 4115835343Genel Energy company threatens to stop oil exports from Kurdistan - more interesting than not 3973136183Genel Energy company threatens to stop oil exports from Kurdistan - more interesting than not 3973136183
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum