Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Central Bank of Iraq to set new strategies to unify exchange rate I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Central Bank of Iraq to set new strategies to unify exchange rate I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Central Bank of Iraq to set new strategies to unify exchange rate I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Central Bank of Iraq to set new strategies to unify exchange rate I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Central Bank of Iraq to set new strategies to unify exchange rate I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Central Bank of Iraq to set new strategies to unify exchange rate I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Central Bank of Iraq to set new strategies to unify exchange rate I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Central Bank of Iraq to set new strategies to unify exchange rate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Central Bank of Iraq to set new strategies to unify exchange rate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Central Bank of Iraq to set new strategies to unify exchange rate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Central Bank of Iraq to set new strategies to unify exchange rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Central Bank of Iraq to set new strategies to unify exchange rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Central Bank of Iraq to set new strategies to unify exchange rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Central Bank of Iraq to set new strategies to unify exchange rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Central Bank of Iraq to set new strategies to unify exchange rate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Central Bank of Iraq to set new strategies to unify exchange rate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Central Bank of Iraq to set new strategies to unify exchange rate I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Central Bank of Iraq to set new strategies to unify exchange rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Central Bank of Iraq to set new strategies to unify exchange rate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Central Bank of Iraq to set new strategies to unify exchange rate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Central Bank of Iraq to set new strategies to unify exchange rate

3 posters

Go down

Central Bank of Iraq to set new strategies to unify exchange rate Empty Central Bank of Iraq to set new strategies to unify exchange rate

Post by Kevind53 Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:48 pm

11/09/2012 13:12
BAGHDAD, Sept. 11 (AKnews) -

An official from the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) revealed Tuesday the bank is preparing new strategies to unify the exchange rate of foreign currency in the country, noting that it is seeking to invest the amounts spent to serve the economic stabilization plan.

The deputy governor of the CBI Muzher Mohammed Saleh did not comment on the new strategies.

Mohammed said the CBI is mainly responsible to maintain the economic stability.

He said there are emergencies like regional and internal problems that affect the currency exchange rate.

The Council of Representatives decided last month to form an investigation committee, led by the deputy for house speaker Qusay al-Suhail and including the heads of economy and finance committees and chairman of the Supreme Audition Board, in order to inspect the bank transactions on currency auction sale.

The main task of the CBI is to keep the price stability, implement the monetary policy, including exchange rate policies, and manage the reserves of foreign currency in addition to regulating the banking sector.

By Raman Brusk
RN/LL/AKnews

http://www.aknews.com/en/aknews/2/325789/

Last edited by Kevind53 on Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Central Bank of Iraq to set new strategies to unify exchange rate 2805820865  Central Bank of Iraq to set new strategies to unify exchange rate 2805820865  Central Bank of Iraq to set new strategies to unify exchange rate 2805820865  Central Bank of Iraq to set new strategies to unify exchange rate 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Central Bank of Iraq to set new strategies to unify exchange rate Empty Re: Central Bank of Iraq to set new strategies to unify exchange rate

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:53 pm

This sounds like brilliant news! Come rv!

Back to top Go down

Central Bank of Iraq to set new strategies to unify exchange rate Empty Re: Central Bank of Iraq to set new strategies to unify exchange rate

Post by abby ann Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:21 pm

Central Bank of Iraq to set new strategies to unify exchange rate 1150991001
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:22 pm

abby ann wrote:Central Bank of Iraq to set new strategies to unify exchange rate 1150991001
cashingIn

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:24 pm

punisher wrote:
abby ann wrote:Central Bank of Iraq to set new strategies to unify exchange rate 1150991001
Central Bank of Iraq to set new strategies to unify exchange rate 2805820865
Central Bank of Iraq to set new strategies to unify exchange rate 2218296283
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:26 pm

Nothin' bad here! Central Bank of Iraq to set new strategies to unify exchange rate 1150991001

Central Bank of Iraq to set new strategies to unify exchange rate Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Central Bank of Iraq to set new strategies to unify exchange rate Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum