Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
And progress in Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
And progress in Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
And progress in Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
And progress in Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
And progress in Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
And progress in Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
And progress in Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
And progress in Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
And progress in Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
And progress in Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
And progress in Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
And progress in Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
And progress in Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
And progress in Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
And progress in Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
And progress in Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
And progress in Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
And progress in Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
And progress in Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
And progress in Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

And progress in Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII

3 posters

Go down

And progress in Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII  Empty And progress in Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII

Post by glasshalffull Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:09 am

And progress in Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII
A planned visit by a number of U.S. State Department officials to Baghdad
Baghdad / follow-up justice - 09/04/2012 - 1:01 am

For the purpose of activating the strategic agreement between Iraq and the United States announced the U.S. State Department for a planned visit to a number of U.S. Almsaoliyn to Iraq

U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for Near Eastern Affairs Elizabeth Jones told a news conference that "a number of Almsaoliyn Americans would visit Iraq in the coming days to activate the work of the Joint Commission within the strategic framework agreement between the two countries will arrive during the next two days the agent first in the U.S. State Department and is responsible for file its energy ambassador [Adaptin Cowell. "and added," as will Iraq also Assistant Secretary of State for Political Affairs Ambassador [William Burns] during the next two weeks within the same purpose and other officials. without referring to a visit by U.S. Vice President Joe Biden. and asked about steps to remove Iraq from Chapter VII in the UN Security Council, Jones said, "We talked with the governments of Iraq and Kuwait in addition to the UN Security Council for the implementation of all procedures for the transfer of Iraq from Chapter VII private international sanctions to Section VI Special solving problems between the parties to the dispute amicably and through bilateral negotiations without interference or international supervision and work is continuing to achieve this and perhaps progress will be made in this area end of the year

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF8&langpair=auto%7Cen&rurl=translate.google.com&tbb=1&u=http://www.aladalanews.net/index.php%3Fshow%3Dnews%26action%3Darticle%26id%3D101781&usg=ALkJrhhC_XjhvYP0KT_RYlOk8usNwCGFZA
glasshalffull
glasshalffull
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

And progress in Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII  Empty Re: And progress in Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII

Post by Guest Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:48 am

I expect Iraq to be out of ch7 before December 31st.

Back to top Go down

And progress in Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII  Empty Re: And progress in Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII

Post by Terbo56 Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:48 am

What is expected and what actually happens are two different things-I expect NO miracles-:shock:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:09 pm

Sometimes miracles happen when we're least expecting them. And progress in Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII  2586672709

And progress in Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII  Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

And progress in Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII  Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:42 pm

SEBtopdog wrote:Sometimes miracles happen when we're least expecting them. And progress in Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII  2586672709

Smile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum