Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tomorrow .. .The first consultative meeting of the Commission unite oil and gas laws with UNAMI  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tomorrow .. .The first consultative meeting of the Commission unite oil and gas laws with UNAMI  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Tomorrow .. .The first consultative meeting of the Commission unite oil and gas laws with UNAMI  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tomorrow .. .The first consultative meeting of the Commission unite oil and gas laws with UNAMI  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tomorrow .. .The first consultative meeting of the Commission unite oil and gas laws with UNAMI  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tomorrow .. .The first consultative meeting of the Commission unite oil and gas laws with UNAMI  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tomorrow .. .The first consultative meeting of the Commission unite oil and gas laws with UNAMI  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tomorrow .. .The first consultative meeting of the Commission unite oil and gas laws with UNAMI  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tomorrow .. .The first consultative meeting of the Commission unite oil and gas laws with UNAMI  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tomorrow .. .The first consultative meeting of the Commission unite oil and gas laws with UNAMI  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tomorrow .. .The first consultative meeting of the Commission unite oil and gas laws with UNAMI  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tomorrow .. .The first consultative meeting of the Commission unite oil and gas laws with UNAMI  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tomorrow .. .The first consultative meeting of the Commission unite oil and gas laws with UNAMI  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Tomorrow .. .The first consultative meeting of the Commission unite oil and gas laws with UNAMI  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Tomorrow .. .The first consultative meeting of the Commission unite oil and gas laws with UNAMI  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Tomorrow .. .The first consultative meeting of the Commission unite oil and gas laws with UNAMI  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Tomorrow .. .The first consultative meeting of the Commission unite oil and gas laws with UNAMI  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Tomorrow .. .The first consultative meeting of the Commission unite oil and gas laws with UNAMI  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Tomorrow .. .The first consultative meeting of the Commission unite oil and gas laws with UNAMI  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Tomorrow .. .The first consultative meeting of the Commission unite oil and gas laws with UNAMI  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Tomorrow .. .The first consultative meeting of the Commission unite oil and gas laws with UNAMI

2 posters

Go down

Tomorrow .. .The first consultative meeting of the Commission unite oil and gas laws with UNAMI  Empty Tomorrow .. .The first consultative meeting of the Commission unite oil and gas laws with UNAMI

Post by glasshalffull Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:38 am

Tomorrow .. .The first consultative meeting of the Commission unite oil and gas laws with UNAMI

... Committee holds for the Unification of the three bills proposed oil and gas its first meeting on Wednesday with the participation of representatives from the United Nations Mission to Iraq UNAMI.

.. He announced the decision of the oil and gas in the House of Representatives Qassim Mohammed said the planned meeting comes within the framework of consultation only, "noting that" the House of Representatives did not specify a certain period of work of the Commission, which will decide to adopt one three bills proposed for consideration in the Council and to work for its ratification. " Mohammed said that the "Committee for the Unification of the three bills proposed oil and gas headed Adnan al-Janabi Chairman of the Oil and Energy Committee in the House of Representatives is composed of ten members equally from the two legal, oil and energy Alniabaten, including the deputy for the Kurdistan Alliance bloc," noting that "the political blocs within Representatives announced in advance that it would accept the results findings as to the Committee on Unification of those. "It is said that there are three bills currently in the Iraqi parliament, was presented first project in 2007, but due to the failure to reach a consensus on it hung in the House of Representatives, and the second project was submitted by the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary, either third project has been sent to the House of Representatives in 2011 by the Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Affairs Hussain al-Shahristani, however, none of these projects has not received approval of Representatives so far. his part confirmed the Kurdistan Alliance bloc support for the call adoption of the Constitution to resolve problematic oil contracts and investments between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government. Deputy Prime bloc Muhsin al-Sadoun, "We welcome the invitation of Prime Minister to resolve problematic oil contracts if those solutions conform to the principles of the Constitution." and added that "the oil contracts concluded by the Kurdistan region does not involve on violations of the Constitution so the Kurdistan Alliance believes that the arbitration Constitution eliminates controversy these contracts. "and was meeting that brought together Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and parliament speaker Osama Nujaifi has stressed the need to end all disputes over oil contracts and investments in the field of oil through the adoption of the Constitution .

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF8&langpair=auto%7Cen&rurl=translate.google.com&tbb=1&u=http://www.aladalanews.net/index.php%3Fshow%3Dnews%26action%3Darticle%26id%3D101514&usg=ALkJrhjasSP1Nf03cs-VayKGjW4dW7rcXQ
glasshalffull
glasshalffull
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow .. .The first consultative meeting of the Commission unite oil and gas laws with UNAMI  Empty Re: Tomorrow .. .The first consultative meeting of the Commission unite oil and gas laws with UNAMI

Post by Kevind53 Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:29 am

This could be good news, we will see if they reach a workable compromise.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tomorrow .. .The first consultative meeting of the Commission unite oil and gas laws with UNAMI  2805820865  Tomorrow .. .The first consultative meeting of the Commission unite oil and gas laws with UNAMI  2805820865  Tomorrow .. .The first consultative meeting of the Commission unite oil and gas laws with UNAMI  2805820865  Tomorrow .. .The first consultative meeting of the Commission unite oil and gas laws with UNAMI  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum