Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Economist: measures to reduce the high dollar is viable it needs time I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Economist: measures to reduce the high dollar is viable it needs time I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Economist: measures to reduce the high dollar is viable it needs time I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Economist: measures to reduce the high dollar is viable it needs time I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Economist: measures to reduce the high dollar is viable it needs time I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Economist: measures to reduce the high dollar is viable it needs time I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Economist: measures to reduce the high dollar is viable it needs time I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Economist: measures to reduce the high dollar is viable it needs time I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Economist: measures to reduce the high dollar is viable it needs time I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Economist: measures to reduce the high dollar is viable it needs time I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Economist: measures to reduce the high dollar is viable it needs time I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Economist: measures to reduce the high dollar is viable it needs time I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Economist: measures to reduce the high dollar is viable it needs time I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Economist: measures to reduce the high dollar is viable it needs time I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Economist: measures to reduce the high dollar is viable it needs time I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Economist: measures to reduce the high dollar is viable it needs time I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Economist: measures to reduce the high dollar is viable it needs time I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Economist: measures to reduce the high dollar is viable it needs time I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Economist: measures to reduce the high dollar is viable it needs time I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Economist: measures to reduce the high dollar is viable it needs time I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Economist: measures to reduce the high dollar is viable it needs time

3 posters

Go down

Economist: measures to reduce the high dollar is viable it needs time Empty Economist: measures to reduce the high dollar is viable it needs time

Post by Kevind53 Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:06 am

[Baghdad - where]
He economist Bassem Jamil Antoine measures taken by the government as limiting the rise in the dollar is it needs a long time.

He told all of Iraq [where] the day that "these measures are related to economic conditions the country's public and control procedures as the central bank can not afford to control and decide because there are many, including economic and honest and should create some sort of cooperation with them in order to reduce the high dollar ".

He Antoine that "Iraq is in the long run can prevent high Ataran by subtracting the amounts of dollar equals slate pent and this is what we see through the lack of a significant difference between the official price of the dollar and the market price at the moment."

He noted that it was "natural high exchange rate in the holidays and events such as the holy month of Ramadan, as there is a huge demand for shopping, which makes it difficult to control the exchange rates in addition to the situation in the region, especially with regard to the crisis and the Syrian economic blockade imposed on Iran."

And Antoine that "the House of Representatives does not follow professional in the selection of members of the central bank and there is a politically motivated control it," pointing to the existence of "a wave of criticism of the central bank and a number of officials in addition to the accusations without evidence that the official is These accusations quickly Maglt. "

He stressed the need to "be criticism building and aims to reform and not for destruction," and wondered "Is there suggestions and measures official economic professional, not political, for the treatment of the problem or just a political process dropping against people technocrats have enough experience."

And Antoine went on that "the Finance Committee that you submit the evidence and the names and show people accused of these acts and are they strongman government or Mtshehadon or is the process of accusation false."

He stated that "bodies Alsmottaglh including the central bank has become a target and I think that Iraq and its economy will lose in the event of a change is deliberate and non-professional, because one of the reasons set back Iraq's economy is the reluctance of professionals and isolate them from contributing to the development Alaqtansad Iraqi and conducted at random."

This has escalated in recent days the accusations against the central bank's involvement officials where currencies money laundering and financing of terrorism, [b]as deputy accused the coalition of state law, Abdul Salam al-Maliki of whom he called by figures partisan influential] is working to provide a cover for money laundering and smuggled out of Iraq.

For his part, attributed the member of the Committee of Economy and Investment Salman al-Moussawi inability House of Representatives to monitor the performance of the central bank because of the lack of the Council to the experts in financial management and banking, "noting that" Central Bank Governor Sinan Shabibi rejected earlier that the
central bank is subject to the supervision of the executive branch as an independent body and that the Constitution made ​​the central bank controls linked to the Council of Representatives. "

He was a member of the Finance Committee parliamentary deputy Haitham al-Jubouri had demanded earlier in the House of Representatives to intervene presidency to stop what he called "bleeding the hard currency and money laundering in the Central Bank of Iraq."

The CBI expressed surprise at the accusations against him about the involvement of officials in which economic crimes and supporting terrorism.

The deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh [where] that "the charges in some quarters about the involvement of officials of financing terrorism or helping to money laundering or economic crimes are charged and that you personally did not Aacherha but remain charges and suspicions are under investigation but that they actually exist, why silence and inaction at them, whether by the state agencies concerned or has information and wonder what there impede law enforcement or to fight against so hopefully answer this question?! " Finished

http://www.alliraqnews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=49186:2012-08-20-11-54-27&catid=37:2011-04-08-17-25-57&Itemid=56

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Economist: measures to reduce the high dollar is viable it needs time 2805820865  Economist: measures to reduce the high dollar is viable it needs time 2805820865  Economist: measures to reduce the high dollar is viable it needs time 2805820865  Economist: measures to reduce the high dollar is viable it needs time 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Economist: measures to reduce the high dollar is viable it needs time Empty Re: Economist: measures to reduce the high dollar is viable it needs time

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:43 pm

After slogging through the translational quagmire of this article, I come to the conclusion that bankers are the same the world over ... corrupt and unprofessional. Is that about the gist of it?

Economist: measures to reduce the high dollar is viable it needs time 2837018037 Economist: measures to reduce the high dollar is viable it needs time 3754190863 Economist: measures to reduce the high dollar is viable it needs time 2837018037

Economist: measures to reduce the high dollar is viable it needs time Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Economist: measures to reduce the high dollar is viable it needs time Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Economist: measures to reduce the high dollar is viable it needs time Empty Re: Economist: measures to reduce the high dollar is viable it needs time

Post by Terbo56 Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:53 pm

Bingo- That's a BIG 10-4-Economist: measures to reduce the high dollar is viable it needs time 2359006407
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:42 pm

Not quite,it addresses, in part, the Parliament attempting to slime the CBI so they can assert more control over it. Those comments are from a Finance Committee member. That squabble has been ongoing for months, this just seems to be the latest escalation.

I found it interesting that the economist (Bassem Jamil Antoine) stated that the Finance Committee accusations are politically motivated and told them to provide proof of their accusations. He also appears to accuse Maliki of money laundering on the behalf of Iran.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Economist: measures to reduce the high dollar is viable it needs time 2805820865  Economist: measures to reduce the high dollar is viable it needs time 2805820865  Economist: measures to reduce the high dollar is viable it needs time 2805820865  Economist: measures to reduce the high dollar is viable it needs time 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:48 pm

Maliki is scum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:01 pm

Always has been, always will be- Can't change the spots on a leopard-Mad
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:19 pm

Im at work now...hope good news is reported today Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:21 pm

Me, too-Economist: measures to reduce the high dollar is viable it needs time 2859867778 Economist: measures to reduce the high dollar is viable it needs time 490529750
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:33 pm

Guess things have started. Will pop in and out for info...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:27 pm

How much longer can IRAQ go...they need to rv the currency before the people really start to get upset and all heck breaks loose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:06 pm

They will go a long time as long as Maliki is still sucking air-Mad
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:20 pm

They should bury him with no confidence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:23 pm

I'd have confidence when he was worm bait-Smile
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:36 pm

Smile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum