Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Originally SEPTEMBER 2012 was... DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Originally SEPTEMBER 2012 was...

4 posters

Go down

Originally SEPTEMBER 2012 was... Empty Originally SEPTEMBER 2012 was...

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:41 am

Originally SEPTEMBER 2012 was to be when Shabibi put out the new dinar correct? I still think some BIG things and hopefully the rv will happen by the end of that month Smile

cashingIn

Back to top Go down

Originally SEPTEMBER 2012 was... Empty Re: Originally SEPTEMBER 2012 was...

Post by clayf Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:32 am

Someone was asking about koonce the other day,heres this....8:59 AM [STORM69] Just got this new information from Randy Koonce. Again he says
after the coming meeting with Talibani, we will soon see the RV. How long will
it take? Probably only a few days. This is very wonderful news to hear and I think
the 1st ever RV prediction by Randy Koonce. -
Patrick [5:01:34 AM] freespirit0102: Patrick, In response to your recent post,
a good theory and some things are close, when Talibani returns we will see a conference
and then soon after that this whole thing is over. One of the biggest falsies is
that the GOI has to be stable before it will RV. Truth is that the GOI will never
be stable until they release the money. - Randy...this is from recaps...
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:52 am

@clayf wrote:Someone was asking about koonce the other day,heres this....8:59 AM [STORM69] Just got this new information from Randy Koonce. Again he says
after the coming meeting with Talibani, we will soon see the RV. How long will
it take? Probably only a few days. This is very wonderful news to hear and I think
the 1st ever RV prediction by Randy Koonce. -
Patrick [5:01:34 AM] freespirit0102: Patrick, In response to your recent post,
a good theory and some things are close, when Talibani returns we will see a conference
and then soon after that this whole thing is over. One of the biggest falsies is
that the GOI has to be stable before it will RV. Truth is that the GOI will never
be stable until they release the money. - Randy...this is from recaps...

Randy really doesn't do predictions, so this is good news...COME RV!

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:13 am

I predict Randy is wrong.

Now, if I end up being right and Randy is wrong, I would like you to join my new website which name is yet to be determined. Maybe something like dinarhorsesheite.com or guruliarsandidiots.com or something like that.

Since I would then be the smartest guru on earth, there will, of course be a small activation fee for my new website. So have your credit card handy and stand by. BUT WAIT!!! There's more!! If you are one of the first ten thousand people to sign up, the ladies will receive a set of beautiful GINSU knives!! You men will receive the new "Longschlong" male enhancement wonder pill (30 day supply). Unlike the Dinar, this is (a so called) "rock solid" value just waiting to explode!!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Originally SEPTEMBER 2012 was... Empty yep

Post by clayf Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:32 am

@chevysteve wrote:I predict Randy is wrong.

Now, if I end up being right and Randy is wrong, I would like you to join my new website which name is yet to be determined. Maybe something like dinarhorsesheite.com or guruliarsandidiots.com or something like that.

Since I would then be the smartest guru on earth, there will, of course be a small activation fee for my new website. So have your credit card handy and stand by. BUT WAIT!!! There's more!! If you are one of the first ten thousand people to sign up, the ladies will receive a set of beautiful GINSU knives!! You men will receive the new "Longschlong" male enhancement wonder pill (30 day supply). Unlike the Dinar, this is (a so called) "rock solid" value just waiting to explode!!
Originally SEPTEMBER 2012 was... 4115835343 THAT WAS FUNNY.... How did you manage to get the elite member status anyway.... Originally SEPTEMBER 2012 was... 2837018037
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:35 am

Not sure clayf. I think it's just cause the Mods love me so much.

waiting Rolling Eyes
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Originally SEPTEMBER 2012 was... Empty yep

Post by clayf Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:46 am

@chevysteve wrote:Not sure clayf. I think it's just cause the Mods love me so much.

Originally SEPTEMBER 2012 was... 490529750 Rolling Eyes
Hey Im thinking the status of supermod should be right around the corner for you,Im voting yes......have a good day man!! I gotto go.. One Day Soon !!!! Originally SEPTEMBER 2012 was... 2805820865
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:17 pm

Elite status just requires in Chevy's own words posting enough horseshite. No further comment.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Originally SEPTEMBER 2012 was... 2805820865  Originally SEPTEMBER 2012 was... 2805820865  Originally SEPTEMBER 2012 was... 2805820865  Originally SEPTEMBER 2012 was... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:38 pm

Here's some more Randy Koonce from Dinar Recaps Sunday afternoon:

RandyK Tidbit Emailed to Dinar Recaps Sunday Afternoon

08/19/2012

In the last couple of days, Dr. Shabibi has announced that the CBI will release 1 Dinar, 5 Dinar and 25 Dinar coins for public use and trade on September 1. It makes no sense whatever to issue a 1 or a 5 Dinar coin if the RV has not taken place. What good is a 5 or even a 25 Dinar coin if a loaf of bread costs 3,000 Dinars (current price of a loaf, pre-RV).

If indeed the plan is to release these coins for use on September 1, then August 26 makes sense for the RV announcement. (And that doesn’t mean the announcement will wait that long. It could actually occur even sooner.)
Iraq's President, Talabani will be making a public event for the people of Iraq on Sunday, Aug. 26.

Just got this new information from Randy Koonce.

Again he says after the coming meeting with Talibani, we will soon see the RV. How long will it take? Probably only a few days. This is very wonderful news to hear and I think the 1st ever RV prediction by Randy Koonce. –

One of the biggest falsies is that the GOI (gov.of Iraq) has to be stable before it will RV. Truth is that the GOI will never be stable until they release the money. - Randy

Originally SEPTEMBER 2012 was... Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Originally SEPTEMBER 2012 was... Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:56 pm

Interesting ... someone is definitely throwing smoke ... time will tell.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Originally SEPTEMBER 2012 was... 2805820865  Originally SEPTEMBER 2012 was... 2805820865  Originally SEPTEMBER 2012 was... 2805820865  Originally SEPTEMBER 2012 was... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:59 pm

@SEBtopdog wrote:Here's some more Randy Koonce from Dinar Recaps Sunday afternoon:

RandyK Tidbit Emailed to Dinar Recaps Sunday Afternoon

08/19/2012

In the last couple of days, Dr. Shabibi has announced that the CBI will release 1 Dinar, 5 Dinar and 25 Dinar coins for public use and trade on September 1. It makes no sense whatever to issue a 1 or a 5 Dinar coin if the RV has not taken place. What good is a 5 or even a 25 Dinar coin if a loaf of bread costs 3,000 Dinars (current price of a loaf, pre-RV).

If indeed the plan is to release these coins for use on September 1, then August 26 makes sense for the RV announcement. (And that doesn’t mean the announcement will wait that long. It could actually occur even sooner.)
Iraq's President, Talabani will be making a public event for the people of Iraq on Sunday, Aug. 26.

Just got this new information from Randy Koonce.

Again he says after the coming meeting with Talibani, we will soon see the RV. How long will it take? Probably only a few days. This is very wonderful news to hear and I think the 1st ever RV prediction by Randy Koonce. –

One of the biggest falsies is that the GOI (gov.of Iraq) has to be stable before it will RV. Truth is that the GOI will never be stable until they release the money. - Randy

I really hope this comes true...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:59 am

Randy Koonce / Currency Chatter Conference Call 3:30 ET Tuesday August 21, 2012

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum