Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
IQD "Attractive" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
IQD "Attractive" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
IQD "Attractive" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
IQD "Attractive" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
IQD "Attractive" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
IQD "Attractive" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
IQD "Attractive" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
IQD "Attractive" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
IQD "Attractive" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
IQD "Attractive" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
IQD "Attractive" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
IQD "Attractive" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
IQD "Attractive" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
IQD "Attractive" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
IQD "Attractive" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
IQD "Attractive" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
IQD "Attractive" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
IQD "Attractive" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
IQD "Attractive" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
IQD "Attractive" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

IQD "Attractive"

Go down

IQD "Attractive" Empty IQD "Attractive"

Post by Kevind53 Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:02 pm

BAGHDAD / JD / ..
Said the Dubai Multi Commodities Currency Iraqi dinar that attract his attention, adding that the Chinese currency, the quality of he currencies that can not be excluded

The CEO of the Dubai Multi Commodities Ahmed bin Sulayem told a news briefing for the newspaper (The statement of economic) hat the Dubai Gold and Commodities is looking forward to the inclusion of contracts for new currencies to meet the needs of the market, pointing out that the focus of attention for these products is focused on adding more sizes and values ​​of trading , given that the mediators and members look forward to seeing large volumes of trading.

He added that if the Russian ruble on the top priorities of the members of the stock market, we will be lucky to look at this, as the Iraqi dinar currency to attract our attention, however, pointed to the inclusion of such currencies since the first month to establish a stock market is wrong.

In response to a question on the possibility of inclusion of Yuan China, he replied by saying that this currency is not the quality of
currency that can be excluded, it is a strong currency represents the economy of a large country, and pointed out that China's entry into the global market has come recently, and that he personally as Chief Executive Officer of DMCC multiple need to be sure the availability of knowledge among the members and brokers how to deal with this type of currency.

For his part, counting CEO of Dubai Gold and Commodities Gary Anderson, the goal of developing derivatives trading in the Middle East that reflects the influential role and is important for the markets of the Middle East in raising the levels and volumes, and demonstrated that by pointing out that more than 80% of trading volumes in the stock market comes from the Middle East.

He pointed out that the stock market is looking forward to the launch of initiatives and new products designed to attract new members from different sectors and geographic regions across the world, as the number of members of the stock market to 264 members by July of this year, and expressed his belief that the new initiatives will lead to more diversity customer base in the stock market.

In the same vein, the values ​​of Alexander Carpenter, general manager of Bari, the Middle East Middle trend stock market to expand the scope of investment products that can be traded in the stock market that will certainly help in promoting its growth, and demonstrated so that the volumes in gold mining stocks rose the equivalent of 172% During the past six months, although the survival of a difficult global market conditions throughout this period, stressing that he did not see any reason why the Dubai Gold and Commodities continue to perform well.

He noted that last year alone, has put some of the products and new initiatives for trading, such as futures contracts for copper, and options for the Indian rupee, and the extension of trading hours, and the launch of the first Academy of derivatives trading in the Middle East. / Finished /

http://www.dananernews.com/News_Details.php?ID=1584

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

IQD "Attractive" 2805820865  IQD "Attractive" 2805820865  IQD "Attractive" 2805820865  IQD "Attractive" 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum