Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Dinar Trade no longer sponsoring Iraqi Finance Conference in London DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Dinar Trade no longer sponsoring Iraqi Finance Conference in London

Go down

Dinar Trade no longer sponsoring Iraqi Finance Conference in London Empty Dinar Trade no longer sponsoring Iraqi Finance Conference in London

Post by ADMIN on Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:18 pm

https://www.dinartrade.com/dinar-trade-clarification-of-sponsorship-of-iraq-finance-2012.htm

Dinar Trade Email to Customers:

I am writing to clarify some of the confusion about the Iraqi Finance Conference 2012. After the exchange of several messages with the organizers, we have agreed to comply with their decision to end our sponsorship of this event. The agenda for this conference will deal mostly with the reconstruction of Iraq and its financial sector, and management of the Iraqi Dinar (IQD) is not expected to play a role in the discussions in London.

When we announced Dinar Trade’s involvement as a sponsor, many individuals who hold IQD in the United States contacted the event organizers to express their interest in attending. While I am always impressed with the passion that many of our clients show about the future of the Dinar, the organizers felt as if large crowds at the event would disrupt conference's broader agenda, and that future discussions about the IQD would be better served if we do not attend.

As evidence of Dinar Trade’s former sponsorship of the event, please see the attached screen capture below from the organizer's website, which clearly displays Dinar Trade's logo in the sponsorship section. https://www.dinartrade.com/images/sponsorship/Iraq%20Finance%202012.png

Let me be clear: the conference agenda never included the topic of revaluing the Iraqi dinar. Our plans to attend the conference were only to provide insight and information about US holdings of the Dinar, and to plan future discussions. It is always my goal to provide transparent and thoughtful information about the exchange of the Iraqi dinar and other exotic currencies and we thank you for your business with Dinar Trade. If there is any news about a change in the Dinar, I will work hard to contact each and every one of my clients so they can decide what steps to take. As you know, my clients always come first and I work every day on your behalf.

Should you have any questions, please contact one of our trained representatives, or visit www.dinartrade.com. Thank you for your continued support.

Ali Agha
CEO
Dinar Trade, Inc.

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Dinar Trade no longer sponsoring Iraqi Finance Conference in London Empty Re: Dinar Trade no longer sponsoring Iraqi Finance Conference in London

Post by abby ann on Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:46 pm

THANKS MISKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dinar Trade no longer sponsoring Iraqi Finance Conference in London Empty Re: Dinar Trade no longer sponsoring Iraqi Finance Conference in London

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:13 pm

Oh well ...shouldn't mean much, i hope.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:18 pm

Doesn't mean anything really, other than perhaps how lame brain some people can be ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Dinar Trade no longer sponsoring Iraqi Finance Conference in London 2805820865  Dinar Trade no longer sponsoring Iraqi Finance Conference in London 2805820865  Dinar Trade no longer sponsoring Iraqi Finance Conference in London 2805820865  Dinar Trade no longer sponsoring Iraqi Finance Conference in London 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:46 pm

I wish people would do like me and NEVER CALL ANYONE and just wait for one of the top sites to announced the IQD has changed in value! Oh well...

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:07 pm

Wish in one hand,.....Mad
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US on Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:33 pm

spon·sor

Sponsor   /ˈspɒnsər/ Show Spelled[spon-ser] Show IPA

noun
a person who vouches or is responsible for a person or thing.
a person, firm, organization, etc., that finances and buys the time to broadcast a radio or television program so as to advertise a product, a political party, etc.
a person who makes a pledge or promise on behalf of another.
a person who answers for an infant at baptism, making the required professions and assuming responsibility for the child's religious upbringing; godfather or godmother.

I wonder who will be picking up the slack of dinar trade ?? Who will cover the responsibilities that they will no longer be there to care for ???? But I guess it was all those phone calls that made it impossible to fulfill the obligations required for sponsorship.....
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:25 pm

I think they will still be there Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:53 pm

Either that or go into business with another dealer-scratch
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US on Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:32 pm

My point was - a sponsor is someone who takes the responsibility of either funding part or all of the event, or provides the advertising campaigns, or provides manpower for the functions to occur.

Where they were a "media sponsor" - Iraq-business news does not have a large enough "base" to be an effective USA media sposor.

Being an attendee does NOT constitute being a sponsor. Either it is free of charge to the attendees, or they pay a fee in which the sponsors recoup their "front" money, or the money is given directly to the "sponsored". (example: peewee sports team)

Sorry, calling it what it is....
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:52 pm

You are dead to right- Nothing wrong with that at all- The truth can be a beach to some people- No worries-Smile
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum