Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Poppy - BGG and POPPY call with KAPERONI! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Poppy - BGG and POPPY call with KAPERONI! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Poppy - BGG and POPPY call with KAPERONI! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Poppy - BGG and POPPY call with KAPERONI! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Poppy - BGG and POPPY call with KAPERONI! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Poppy - BGG and POPPY call with KAPERONI! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Poppy - BGG and POPPY call with KAPERONI! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Poppy - BGG and POPPY call with KAPERONI! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Poppy - BGG and POPPY call with KAPERONI! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Poppy - BGG and POPPY call with KAPERONI! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Poppy - BGG and POPPY call with KAPERONI! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Poppy - BGG and POPPY call with KAPERONI! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Poppy - BGG and POPPY call with KAPERONI! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Poppy - BGG and POPPY call with KAPERONI! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Poppy - BGG and POPPY call with KAPERONI! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Poppy - BGG and POPPY call with KAPERONI! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Poppy - BGG and POPPY call with KAPERONI! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Poppy - BGG and POPPY call with KAPERONI! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Poppy - BGG and POPPY call with KAPERONI! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Poppy - BGG and POPPY call with KAPERONI! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

BGG and POPPY call with KAPERONI!

5 posters

Go down

Poppy - BGG and POPPY call with KAPERONI! Empty BGG and POPPY call with KAPERONI!

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:05 am

http://ic2.mainstreamnetwork.com/media/dinarupdates/kap-bgg.mp3

cashingIn

Back to top Go down

Poppy - BGG and POPPY call with KAPERONI! Empty Re: BGG and POPPY call with KAPERONI!

Post by az-tex Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:03 am

Cliff Notes version of call???

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Poppy - BGG and POPPY call with KAPERONI! Empty Re: BGG and POPPY call with KAPERONI!

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:01 am

1 to 1 and then over the years might go up to $3. The call is only 29 min, listen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:24 am

I've listened to quite enough, thankyou-When they figure out what's going on, it will have already happened somewhere-:shock:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:54 am

terbo56 wrote:I've listened to quite enough, thankyou-When they figure out what's going on, it will have already happened somewhere-:shock:

TERBO my friend...

THERE IS A PROCESS!

THINGS COULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED UNTIL NOW, THIS YEAR!

THE GURUS HAVE LIED THAT IT COULD HAVE HAPPENED BEFORE!

AS SIMPLE AS THAT. Now is the time to get excited, not last year of 3 years ago!

coffeebath

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:35 pm

Thankyou- I feel better about it now- Very Happy Smile
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:45 pm

Come rv ask the 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:01 pm

KAPERONI has been right all along!!!!! WOW. He said we would be going through someone and possibly not the banks and today we learned it's ALI!!!!!!!!!! HOLY COW!

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:04 pm

punisher wrote:KAPERONI has been right all along!!!!! WOW. He said we would be going through someone and possibly not the banks and today we learned it's ALI!!!!!!!!!! HOLY COW!

Poppy - BGG and POPPY call with KAPERONI! Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Poppy - BGG and POPPY call with KAPERONI! Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:05 pm

If that is the case, then, why just with Ali? What about the rest of the people that we bought from?scratch
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:03 pm

punisher wrote:KAPERONI has been right all along!!!!! WOW. He said we would be going through someone and possibly not the banks and today we learned it's ALI!!!!!!!!!! HOLY COW!

Maybe, maybe not ... we'll see ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Poppy - BGG and POPPY call with KAPERONI! 2805820865  Poppy - BGG and POPPY call with KAPERONI! 2805820865  Poppy - BGG and POPPY call with KAPERONI! 2805820865  Poppy - BGG and POPPY call with KAPERONI! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:43 pm

Kaperoni did say you probably can go to the banks but prepare to pay the piper.

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:16 am

:ike I would go with a SMALL hole in the wall individual over a big financial institutuion that I could sue if they screwed it up. If Ali screws up ...how do I get paid???

Nope - going to a bank with a delarue machine and thats that. They can put it in an account - and if they want to keep me they will make me happy - or I will move it.

Had an instance once - made a deposit before I left for vacation. Came home to a bunch of returned check notices, and the cops calling my house on the machine. Took my deposit slip to the bank - THEY called the cops to tell them it was THEIR error - sent them a fax on their letter head with thier apologies, and gave me one for EACH returned check. Reversed the charges, deposited my deposit correctly, and then added $250 for my inconvenience (about 30 yrs ago).

My new bank will do the same - or else - but I am NOT going through a small fish.
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:12 am

IQD4US- These guys are full of it- Like you say, why cash in with a 'small' fish, when you can 'reap the harvest' with one of the big 'Whales'-My bank has already verified to me what they will do, and I know what I'm gonna do- As far as 'cashing out with a 'small' fish,I think someone stands to make a big kick back on sending people to the 'Small fish', and not caring if people may be going to spend more to cash out than they have to- Sounds 'Fishy' to me- TMHO-Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:11 am

I just wanna see how this all goes down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:20 am

Me,too, but I don't believe it will go down like he says it will- Someone needs money,and that's one way to go about getting it-At our expense- I can see right through that-Mad
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:49 pm

I smell cashingIn

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum