Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
01 AUG 12 Vice: You will be voting on the international treaty to combat money laundering after the Eid al-Fitr  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
01 AUG 12 Vice: You will be voting on the international treaty to combat money laundering after the Eid al-Fitr  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
01 AUG 12 Vice: You will be voting on the international treaty to combat money laundering after the Eid al-Fitr  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
01 AUG 12 Vice: You will be voting on the international treaty to combat money laundering after the Eid al-Fitr  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
01 AUG 12 Vice: You will be voting on the international treaty to combat money laundering after the Eid al-Fitr  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
01 AUG 12 Vice: You will be voting on the international treaty to combat money laundering after the Eid al-Fitr  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
01 AUG 12 Vice: You will be voting on the international treaty to combat money laundering after the Eid al-Fitr  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
01 AUG 12 Vice: You will be voting on the international treaty to combat money laundering after the Eid al-Fitr  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
01 AUG 12 Vice: You will be voting on the international treaty to combat money laundering after the Eid al-Fitr  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
01 AUG 12 Vice: You will be voting on the international treaty to combat money laundering after the Eid al-Fitr  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
01 AUG 12 Vice: You will be voting on the international treaty to combat money laundering after the Eid al-Fitr  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
01 AUG 12 Vice: You will be voting on the international treaty to combat money laundering after the Eid al-Fitr  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
01 AUG 12 Vice: You will be voting on the international treaty to combat money laundering after the Eid al-Fitr  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
01 AUG 12 Vice: You will be voting on the international treaty to combat money laundering after the Eid al-Fitr  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
01 AUG 12 Vice: You will be voting on the international treaty to combat money laundering after the Eid al-Fitr  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
01 AUG 12 Vice: You will be voting on the international treaty to combat money laundering after the Eid al-Fitr  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
01 AUG 12 Vice: You will be voting on the international treaty to combat money laundering after the Eid al-Fitr  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
01 AUG 12 Vice: You will be voting on the international treaty to combat money laundering after the Eid al-Fitr  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
01 AUG 12 Vice: You will be voting on the international treaty to combat money laundering after the Eid al-Fitr  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
01 AUG 12 Vice: You will be voting on the international treaty to combat money laundering after the Eid al-Fitr  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

01 AUG 12 Vice: You will be voting on the international treaty to combat money laundering after the Eid al-Fitr

3 posters

Go down

01 AUG 12 Vice: You will be voting on the international treaty to combat money laundering after the Eid al-Fitr  Empty 01 AUG 12 Vice: You will be voting on the international treaty to combat money laundering after the Eid al-Fitr

Post by IQD4US Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:20 am

http://www.ikhnews.com/news.php?action=view&id=50581

Vice: You will be voting on the international treaty to combat money laundering after the Eid al-Fitr

بتاريخ : 2012/08/01 10:03:01 الأربعاء
Dated: 01/08/2012 10:03:01 Wednesday

01 AUG 12 Vice: You will be voting on the international treaty to combat money laundering after the Eid al-Fitr  Print_page 01 AUG 12 Vice: You will be voting on the international treaty to combat money laundering after the Eid al-Fitr  Send_f
01 AUG 12 Vice: You will be voting on the international treaty to combat money laundering after the Eid al-Fitr  Save

01 AUG 12 Vice: You will be voting on the international treaty to combat money laundering after the Eid al-Fitr  Filemanager
بغداد(الاخبارية)..
Baghdad (news) .. Stressed member of the Finance Committee MP / coalition in Iraq / Auzmn Hassan al-Bayati, the need for the adoption of international treaty to combat money laundering to reduce the illegal operations of the funds and maintain the local currency of deterioration, likely to vote after the Eid al-Fitr.
He said Auzmn (of the Agency news) on Wednesday: The law against money laundering, which was its first reading in the House of Representatives is one of the international treaties of the United Nations imposed on Iraq, certain obligations to accept the money and foreign remittances of coins and be in accordance with international controls specific.

He stressed: that the adoption of this treaty is necessary because it will reduce the illegal operations in handling domestic and foreign currencies whether inside or outside Iraq and will fight money laundering operations ongoing in the country, indicating that it helps to monitor how funds are disbursed to the inside or outside the country.

He said: that the draft law International Convention for the fight against money laundering has had its first reading in the House of Representatives and in the hope that is discussed in the second reading during the month of Ramadan and will be voted on after the Eid al-Fitr. / Finished / 8. N. R /
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

01 AUG 12 Vice: You will be voting on the international treaty to combat money laundering after the Eid al-Fitr  Empty Re: 01 AUG 12 Vice: You will be voting on the international treaty to combat money laundering after the Eid al-Fitr

Post by IQD4US Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:57 am

cant believe there was no comment on this one?
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

01 AUG 12 Vice: You will be voting on the international treaty to combat money laundering after the Eid al-Fitr  Empty Re: 01 AUG 12 Vice: You will be voting on the international treaty to combat money laundering after the Eid al-Fitr

Post by Kevind53 Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:26 pm

Don't recall seeing it, but while it is good that they are taking action on money laundering, I don't really see any significant effect RV wise. 01 AUG 12 Vice: You will be voting on the international treaty to combat money laundering after the Eid al-Fitr  1722095948

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

01 AUG 12 Vice: You will be voting on the international treaty to combat money laundering after the Eid al-Fitr  2805820865  01 AUG 12 Vice: You will be voting on the international treaty to combat money laundering after the Eid al-Fitr  2805820865  01 AUG 12 Vice: You will be voting on the international treaty to combat money laundering after the Eid al-Fitr  2805820865  01 AUG 12 Vice: You will be voting on the international treaty to combat money laundering after the Eid al-Fitr  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:11 pm

Anything international with this investment is a good thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:18 pm

Unless it's a 'you- know- what'' and that WON'T be a good thing-affraid 01 AUG 12 Vice: You will be voting on the international treaty to combat money laundering after the Eid al-Fitr  2211252749
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum