Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BIG NEWS from IRAQ about the month of SEPTEMBER!!! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BIG NEWS from IRAQ about the month of SEPTEMBER!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
BIG NEWS from IRAQ about the month of SEPTEMBER!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BIG NEWS from IRAQ about the month of SEPTEMBER!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BIG NEWS from IRAQ about the month of SEPTEMBER!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BIG NEWS from IRAQ about the month of SEPTEMBER!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BIG NEWS from IRAQ about the month of SEPTEMBER!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BIG NEWS from IRAQ about the month of SEPTEMBER!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BIG NEWS from IRAQ about the month of SEPTEMBER!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BIG NEWS from IRAQ about the month of SEPTEMBER!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BIG NEWS from IRAQ about the month of SEPTEMBER!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BIG NEWS from IRAQ about the month of SEPTEMBER!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BIG NEWS from IRAQ about the month of SEPTEMBER!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
BIG NEWS from IRAQ about the month of SEPTEMBER!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
BIG NEWS from IRAQ about the month of SEPTEMBER!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
BIG NEWS from IRAQ about the month of SEPTEMBER!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
BIG NEWS from IRAQ about the month of SEPTEMBER!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
BIG NEWS from IRAQ about the month of SEPTEMBER!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
BIG NEWS from IRAQ about the month of SEPTEMBER!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
BIG NEWS from IRAQ about the month of SEPTEMBER!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

BIG NEWS from IRAQ about the month of SEPTEMBER!!!

5 posters

Go down

BIG NEWS from IRAQ about the month of SEPTEMBER!!! Empty BIG NEWS from IRAQ about the month of SEPTEMBER!!!

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:01 pm

SEPTEMBER could be our month!!!

International conference and exhibition on banking and financial services in Iraq. 18th - 19th September 2012
Grange Tower Bridge Hotel , City of London

Welcome to Iraq Finance 2012, a new international conference and exhibition on banking and financial services in Iraq.

Iraq Finance 2012 will facilitate constructive dialogue and exchanges between all the key players to rebuild a world-class banking and financial services industry in Iraq.
The Objectives

To discuss opportunities for regenerating the banking and financial services industry in Iraq.
To introduce the current state of banking and finance in Iraq to international investors.
To develop a comprehensive assessment of the Iraqi banking and financial services industry and address needs for reform and investment.
To examine the issues relating to the mobilisation of investment and project finance for the Iraqi private and public sectors.
To examine the state of corporate financing in Iraq and the sources for equity, short-term and long-term debt financing for the Iraqi private sector.
To promote collaboration between Iraqi Ministers, Deputies, Advisors, CBI officials, heads of government, Director Generals, senior parliamentarians, and financial experts with their international counterparts.

Key Topics

The current state of banking and finance in Iraq.
Immediate and long term strategies of the Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank.
The mobilisation of debt and equity finance for the Iraqi private sector.
The financing of large scale infrastructure projects and Public-Private Partnerships
The use of development aid from international agencies.
The use of export finance and tied loans.
Iraq’s indebtedness and factors behind its credit-worthiness.
Business in Iraq – the ins and outs.
An overview of government reforms and investment needed in:
- Banking
- Investment banking
- Insurance
- Project and corporate finance
- Leasing
- Capital Markets
- Money Markets
- Consumer Finance
- Payments and Technology
- Development Finance
- Export Finance
- Private Equity
- Hedge Funds

http://www.iraqfinance.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

BIG NEWS from IRAQ about the month of SEPTEMBER!!! Empty Re: BIG NEWS from IRAQ about the month of SEPTEMBER!!!

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:20 pm

I don't see anything that would indicate the RV would be tied to this per se .... still good news.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

BIG NEWS from IRAQ about the month of SEPTEMBER!!! 2805820865  BIG NEWS from IRAQ about the month of SEPTEMBER!!! 2805820865  BIG NEWS from IRAQ about the month of SEPTEMBER!!! 2805820865  BIG NEWS from IRAQ about the month of SEPTEMBER!!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

BIG NEWS from IRAQ about the month of SEPTEMBER!!! Empty Re: BIG NEWS from IRAQ about the month of SEPTEMBER!!!

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:31 pm

Just great news. The content of the article speaks for itself. bounce :happyjoy: bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:38 pm

punisher wrote:SEPTEMBER could be our month!!!
Key Topics

The current state of banking and finance in Iraq.
Immediate and long term strategies of the Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank.
The mobilisation of debt and equity finance for the Iraqi private sector.
The financing of large scale infrastructure projects and Public-Private Partnerships
The use of development aid from international agencies.
The use of export finance and tied loans.
Iraq’s indebtedness and factors behind its credit-worthiness.
Business in Iraq – the ins and outs.
An overview of government reforms and investment needed in:
- Banking
- Investment banking
- Insurance
- Project and corporate finance
- Leasing
- Capital Markets
- Money Markets
- Consumer Finance

- Payments and Technology
- Development Finance
- Export Finance
- Private Equity
- Hedge Funds

The last topic seems to have gotten deleted from your list, punisher.
The translation that I got on the doodoo translator had one more at the bottom:

- RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG NEWS from IRAQ about the month of SEPTEMBER!!! 949729897 BIG NEWS from IRAQ about the month of SEPTEMBER!!! 949729897 BIG NEWS from IRAQ about the month of SEPTEMBER!!! 949729897

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:41 pm

Lol Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:44 pm

Guess I'll have to be the odd man out on this one. To me it just reads like what a typical agenda for a conference like this, in ANY country would look like. That's why I don't see it as having any tie to the RV. Sorry.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

BIG NEWS from IRAQ about the month of SEPTEMBER!!! 2805820865  BIG NEWS from IRAQ about the month of SEPTEMBER!!! 2805820865  BIG NEWS from IRAQ about the month of SEPTEMBER!!! 2805820865  BIG NEWS from IRAQ about the month of SEPTEMBER!!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:47 pm

OK, so now what?:?: Then about September, is that gonna be a false flag too, or,....scratch
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:51 pm

That just pulled the 'Ripcord' out of my parachute, and the last thing will be is the dang truck won't be there waiting to take us back to camp-Mad affraid :evil:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:57 pm

terbo56, it's a good thing you are not at 90,000 feet like that crazo from Australia the other day. Probably would make one heck of a spot on the ground.

SENATOR DOODOO
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:00 pm

Doodoo- Thank you so much for your unwielding support-If I hit that hard @ 235lbs, just cover me up with what's left, and then throw a tarp over my arss, and then have a party in my honor-affraid :drunken: :drunken:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:14 pm

terbo56 wrote:Doodoo- Thank you so much for your unwielding support-If I hit that hard @ 235lbs, just cover me up with what's left, and then throw a tarp over my arss, and then have a party in my honor-affraid :drunken: :drunken:

The vultures would be picking at your dinar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:16 pm

Be noting left but a grease stain on the pavement ...

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:22 pm

It would be a very 'explosive ' nose dive, to say the least-And yes, a grease stain is probably more fitting at that speed-affraid
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:42 pm

Grease stain pretty much describes what it would be -

Skydiver "Fearless Felix" Baumgartner has done it again - successfully carrying out an 18.3 mile (29.5 km) skydive from the Red Bull Stratos balloon high above Roswell, NM. His top speed was 536 mph (865 km/h). At that altitude, the speed of sound is about 673 mph (1083 km/h), so Baumgartner's top speed was Mach 0.80!

SENATOR DOODOO
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:24 pm

Yea, definitely grease stain ....

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:24 pm

Come to think of it, this whole thing is a bit of a long shot ... soooo..... rock on!

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:26 pm

We are oh so close...

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:53 pm

Punisher- Do you mean the RV, or hitting the ground at 500 M.P.H?Laughing
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:56 pm

I read or heard somewhere that tomorrow we will be closer to September 1st than we are today. :drunken: :drunken:

Remember, this is just rumor for now, nothin has been proven for sure yet, I think, maybe, I hope anyway.........

scratch scratch scratch
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:03 pm

And just how 'close' is the bathroom from where you are?Laughing BIG NEWS from IRAQ about the month of SEPTEMBER!!! 3973136183 BIG NEWS from IRAQ about the month of SEPTEMBER!!! 3973136183 , That's close, too, ain't it? I hope so-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:24 pm

terbo56 wrote:Punisher- Do you mean the RV, or hitting the ground at 500 M.P.H?Laughing

Both :shock:

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:16 pm

OK- Just checkin'-Laughing BIG NEWS from IRAQ about the month of SEPTEMBER!!! 3973136183
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:19 pm

BIG NEWS from IRAQ about the month of SEPTEMBER!!! Skydiv10

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:26 pm

This conference has been on the books for ever 6 months.

Iraq DOES have a stock market.

I think that Iraq has been planning this as a way to explain what they have been doing, why it IS wise to invest in Iraq, and give people an opportunity to see the advancements made in the last few years.

Does it mean RV prior to this conference..I doubt it. I do believe, however, that questions will be asked from an accounting aspect about thier currency reform, and Iraq will have to answer. It should be commom knowledge that one can buy stock in another country using their own countries currency. For instance, I can purchase anything on the London Stock Exchange with USD - they just make me pay more than the posted stock price - they convert the GBP rate to USD and tell me an amount. The same can be done in Iraq.

It is an encouraging article, but I too do not think it means RV now. JMHO
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:01 pm

I just wish people would give it a chance to show-Mad
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:33 am

Im still looking for the prime period of sep to jan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:44 pm

Anywhere in there is fine by me!Very Happy
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:15 am

terbo56 wrote:Anywhere in there is fine by me!Very Happy

Me too Smile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum