Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

With all the bombings... DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

With all the bombings...

+2
Terbo56
alleyrose
6 posters

Go down

With all the bombings... Empty With all the bombings...

Post by alleyrose Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:13 pm

More bombings this week in Iraq and more people killed! With all this going on can Iraq really re-value. I mean what is the point of trying to re-build the country when there is some bugger just waiting to blow it up. Can this really happen amongst all the chaos?
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

With all the bombings... Empty Re: With all the bombings...

Post by Terbo56 Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:07 pm

AlleyRose-Stranger things have happened-I do often wonder the same thing sometimes- Only time will tell- Anything is possible,at one time or the other-:study: scratch
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:15 pm

Thanks Terbo, when we were watching the news the other night about the bombings it was a really big deal, I told my husband to forget the dinar it just doesn't seem possible at this point in time when there is so much instability over there but like you say stranger things have happened!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:25 pm

The pipeline from Kurdistan to Turkey was bombed - from the Turkish side. Syria has entered Iraq at least twice that I have seen in their papers. Afgshanistan still has tradable currency..heck they might even be a good example of what Iraq will do:

Between October 7, 2002, and January 2, 2003, a new Afghani was introduced with the ISO 4217 code AFN. No subdivisions have been issued. It replaced the previous Afghani at two distinct rates. Issues of the government of President Burhanuddin Rabbani were replaced at a rate of 1000 to the new Afghani, whilst the issues of Abdul Rashid Dostum (the Northern Alliance) were replaced at a rate of 2000 to the new Afghani, The new Afghani was valued at 43 Afghani to the U.S. dollar. Prior to the reissue, there were more than 15 trillion Afghani in circulation after unrestrained printing under Taliban rule and during wars and occupation.

In October 2003, Afghan Central Bank governor Anwar Ul-Haq Ahadi announced that Afghans should use their own Afghani currency in daily transactions rather than United States dollars or Pakistani rupees.This was in preparation for October 8 when all prices in the Afghan marketplace were to be specified in Afghani.

After depreciating during the last quarter of 2003/04, the Afghani has been appreciating steadily, gaining 8 percent against the U.S. dollar between end-March 2004 and end-July 2004. This appreciation, at a time of increasing inflation, appears to reflect a greater willingness by the population to use the Afghani as a medium of exchange and as a store of value. This trend appears to be attributable to the relative stability of the exchange rate since the introduction of the new currency, administrative measures aimed at promoting its use, such as the requirement that shopkeepers must price goods in Afghani. Donors are increasingly making payments in Afghani instead of U.S. dollars and this appears to be widely accepted.

so I don't think thier internal "fighting" since it is not a civil way will affect international currency acceptance. JMHO
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:30 pm

Maybe the Afghani was the way we should have gone, at least it is gaining ground to be worth something big down the road a piece-What do you think? Should we buy in?:?: scratch
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:38 pm

Thanks for that IQD4US but how come the Afghani is appreciating in value and the dinar is not? I don't get it, it just must be my lack of understanding.

Can you buy into the Afghani? Maybe it would have been a better bet?

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:59 pm

I suspect that despite all the bad news i.e. bombings, I suspect that things are not as bad as depicted in the news. This is the middle of the most active time, and there was a report I came across in the news about several hundred concrete barriers being removed in Baghdad. To me that suggests that things are perhaps not as bad as implied in the news.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

With all the bombings... 2805820865  With all the bombings... 2805820865  With all the bombings... 2805820865  With all the bombings... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:00 pm

Not touching that question with a 10 foot pole.......

If someone cares to do the research and make a decision to involve themselves in Afghani currency - that is ALL on you - no opinion here !!!

The dinar is not currently internationally traded - BUT - it HAS increased in value very s--l--o--w--l--y . They just need to get themselves together on the same page. They can't keep doing business in USD if they join the WTO - we don't make enough for us and them too....HEAR THAT IRAQ - I DONT WANT TO SHARE USD WITH YOU. Why should we have to print more to keep you running.....give it back and use your own !!!

ooops - sorry - did I say that outloud ??
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

With all the bombings... Empty yep

Post by clayf Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:16 pm

@alleyrose wrote:More bombings this week in Iraq and more people killed! With all this going on can Iraq really re-value. I mean what is the point of trying to re-build the country when there is some bugger just waiting to blow it up. Can this really happen amongst all the chaos?
I had seen a post and believe that it is so,that in alot of the major us cities, your chances of being killed is greater than in Iraq.How many deaths were in detroit last year alone
The Motor City experienced 418 cases of murder and non-negligent manslaughter last year
thats just detroit..... I beleive it can revalue just fine,life goes on...Just my opinion!!!
Come to US ,reinstatement 8)
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:17 pm

Not as bad as the media make of it...

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:40 pm

they still have to a currency that is worth something for all the investers. I thinkt will happen very soon JMHO !! Hope it is yours !!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:01 pm

Bartender, Give me a double please-And a cold 'Miller'-affraid With all the bombings... 3091836158 With all the bombings... 3973136183 With all the bombings... 576492484
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:18 pm

@terbo56 wrote:Bartender, Give me a double please-And a cold 'Miller'-affraid With all the bombings... 3091836158 With all the bombings... 3973136183 With all the bombings... 576492484

Cash, check or dinar lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:15 pm

Pick one-I've got 'em all!!Laughing :drunken: affraid lol! With all the bombings... 949729897
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:46 pm

Thanks for all the input guys, it's hard to get my little ol head around how they can build stuff just to have it blown up! And I suppose since I have had nothing to do with the middle east prior to this I can't understand how it can be business as usual with soooo much violence and its not just senseless killings like every country experiences, these people blow cabbage up! I do understand now that to trade with other countries they have to use their own money and not the US money, that lightbulb just went off in my head (took long enough) so thank you for that. I guess we just keep on keeping on and hope for the best? I just get nervous when I see bombings in Iraq but should probs be used to it now.

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:26 pm

With all the bombings... Stupid-Terrorists

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

With all the bombings... 2805820865  With all the bombings... 2805820865  With all the bombings... 2805820865  With all the bombings... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum