Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guess what today is? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Guess what today is?

3 posters

Go down

Guess what today is? Empty Guess what today is?

Post by rick152 Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:13 pm

It is National Ice cream day. Today. July 15!
My self I try real hard to keep at least 2 half gallons in my freezer all the time. I most nights before bed have a double scoop of each. Sometimes I add caramel, chocolate toppings or fresh strawberries. Sometimes accompanied with out of the oven cookies and sometimes ALL at the same time. Yum Yum

National Ice Cream Day

It's July, which means two things: It's hot, and it's National Ice Cream Month. So celebrate the summer and cool off with your favorite flavor.

1 Special day: In 1984, President Ronald Reagan designated July as National Ice Cream Month and the third Sunday in July — this year July 15 — as National Ice Cream Day.

2 A big favorite: About 90 percent of the U.S. population likes ice cream, according to the International Dairy Foods Association.

3 How fast you eat: While you are savoring that ice cream cone, see if you measure up. It takes about 50 licks to eat a single-scoop cone of ice cream, according to IceCream.com.

4 Favorite flavors: Vanilla is the most popular flavor, according to a recent survey by member companies of the International Ice Cream Assocation. Chocolate chip mint and cookies-and-cream tied for second place.

5 A lot of cream: Last year, the United State produced more than 1.5 billon gallons of ice cream and related frozen desserts.

Pauline Clay

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/lifestyles/2012/jul/15/tdflair02-national-ice-cream-day-ar-2050396/

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Guess what today is? Empty Re: Guess what today is?

Post by Horizon Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:08 am

Ice Cream....Yummy I Love Ice Cream!!!! I was so busy I didn't get to Celebrate the National Ice Cream Day by eating any! I usually eat a bowl at night, but last night after all the day and sweets from the Baby Shower, I didn't eat any....Guess I will have to make up for it today!!!!☀

I have a great excuse for eating my Ice Cream....I don't like milk...so its my milk!!!!! We all need our calcium....

Guess what today is? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Guess what today is? 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Guess what today is? Empty Re: Guess what today is?

Post by dinarling77 Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:26 pm

ummmmm, Yesterday?

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum