Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A tribal Prince in Anbar announced his refusal to mediate Syrian crisis I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A tribal Prince in Anbar announced his refusal to mediate Syrian crisis I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
A tribal Prince in Anbar announced his refusal to mediate Syrian crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A tribal Prince in Anbar announced his refusal to mediate Syrian crisis I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A tribal Prince in Anbar announced his refusal to mediate Syrian crisis I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A tribal Prince in Anbar announced his refusal to mediate Syrian crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A tribal Prince in Anbar announced his refusal to mediate Syrian crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A tribal Prince in Anbar announced his refusal to mediate Syrian crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A tribal Prince in Anbar announced his refusal to mediate Syrian crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A tribal Prince in Anbar announced his refusal to mediate Syrian crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A tribal Prince in Anbar announced his refusal to mediate Syrian crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A tribal Prince in Anbar announced his refusal to mediate Syrian crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A tribal Prince in Anbar announced his refusal to mediate Syrian crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A tribal Prince in Anbar announced his refusal to mediate Syrian crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A tribal Prince in Anbar announced his refusal to mediate Syrian crisis I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A tribal Prince in Anbar announced his refusal to mediate Syrian crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A tribal Prince in Anbar announced his refusal to mediate Syrian crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A tribal Prince in Anbar announced his refusal to mediate Syrian crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
A tribal Prince in Anbar announced his refusal to mediate Syrian crisis I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
A tribal Prince in Anbar announced his refusal to mediate Syrian crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

A tribal Prince in Anbar announced his refusal to mediate Syrian crisis

Go down

A tribal Prince in Anbar announced his refusal to mediate Syrian crisis Empty A tribal Prince in Anbar announced his refusal to mediate Syrian crisis

Post by rick152 Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:42 pm

04:52 14/07/2012
Baghdad/features & status of the Iraqi media network-Amir in dulaim clans Sheikh Ali Hatim Salman Iraq that last month rejected an offer to mediate between the ruling regime and Syrian tribes made by a group of Arabs, including Iraqis.

He said Salman (features & status of the Iraqi media network) that he "rejected an offer made by a group of Arabs among Iraqi tribes to mediate between Syria and the opposition on the one hand and the other hand system".

"This group reside in one of the Gulf States and made the request in the 20th of last month and when I asked them why they claim we are heck-bent on mediation". According to him.

The "all that I can give is humanitarian aid to areas adjacent to the Al Anbar province.

Some Syrian cities are experiencing violence and public protests demanding the Assad regime change amid the fall of dozens of deaths and injuries caused by explosions followed protests began.

The international community has entered a crisis after the failure of Syrian Arabic University to convince Syria and opposition to abandon violence and resolve the protests in a proper manner.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.imn.iq%2Fnews%2Fview.13694%2F

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum