Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Director of private banks: preparations start System (PBX) is in its final stages and has formed a Committee to choose the best company to manage I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Director of private banks: preparations start System (PBX) is in its final stages and has formed a Committee to choose the best company to manage I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Director of private banks: preparations start System (PBX) is in its final stages and has formed a Committee to choose the best company to manage I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Director of private banks: preparations start System (PBX) is in its final stages and has formed a Committee to choose the best company to manage I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Director of private banks: preparations start System (PBX) is in its final stages and has formed a Committee to choose the best company to manage I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Director of private banks: preparations start System (PBX) is in its final stages and has formed a Committee to choose the best company to manage I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Director of private banks: preparations start System (PBX) is in its final stages and has formed a Committee to choose the best company to manage I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Director of private banks: preparations start System (PBX) is in its final stages and has formed a Committee to choose the best company to manage I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Director of private banks: preparations start System (PBX) is in its final stages and has formed a Committee to choose the best company to manage I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Director of private banks: preparations start System (PBX) is in its final stages and has formed a Committee to choose the best company to manage I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Director of private banks: preparations start System (PBX) is in its final stages and has formed a Committee to choose the best company to manage I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Director of private banks: preparations start System (PBX) is in its final stages and has formed a Committee to choose the best company to manage I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Director of private banks: preparations start System (PBX) is in its final stages and has formed a Committee to choose the best company to manage I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Director of private banks: preparations start System (PBX) is in its final stages and has formed a Committee to choose the best company to manage I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Director of private banks: preparations start System (PBX) is in its final stages and has formed a Committee to choose the best company to manage I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Director of private banks: preparations start System (PBX) is in its final stages and has formed a Committee to choose the best company to manage I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Director of private banks: preparations start System (PBX) is in its final stages and has formed a Committee to choose the best company to manage I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Director of private banks: preparations start System (PBX) is in its final stages and has formed a Committee to choose the best company to manage I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Director of private banks: preparations start System (PBX) is in its final stages and has formed a Committee to choose the best company to manage I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Director of private banks: preparations start System (PBX) is in its final stages and has formed a Committee to choose the best company to manage I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Director of private banks: preparations start System (PBX) is in its final stages and has formed a Committee to choose the best company to manage

Go down

Director of private banks: preparations start System (PBX) is in its final stages and has formed a Committee to choose the best company to manage Empty Director of private banks: preparations start System (PBX) is in its final stages and has formed a Committee to choose the best company to manage

Post by glasshalffull Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:39 am

Director of private banks: preparations start System (PBX) is in its final stages and has formed a Committee to choose the best company to manage

Date: Wednesday, 11-07-2012 11: 07 am

Director of private banks: preparations start System (PBX) is in its final stages and has formed a Committee to choose the best company to manage Print_pageDirector of private banks: preparations start System (PBX) is in its final stages and has formed a Committee to choose the best company to manage Send_f
Director of private banks: preparations start System (PBX) is in its final stages and has formed a Committee to choose the best company to manage Save

Director of private banks: preparations start System (PBX) is in its final stages and has formed a Committee to choose the best company to manage FilemanagerBaghdad (News) ... The Executive Director of the Association of private banks, the goldfinch-final stages to start PBX system between national banks, a joint Commission of the Central Bank and the ministries concerned to choose the best offers from global companies to manage.
He said goldfinch (News Agency news) on Wednesday: a meeting between the Central Bank and private banks Association on the possibility of applying the national interbank system divided Iraqi government branches, was taken by private banks to apply this system and linked to the unified communications network.

He added: there is strong global companies made for the implementation of this project was to set up a joint Commission by the Central Bank and the ministries of finance and communications as well as the communications and Media Commission to examine offers from companies to choose company discreet capable device management and control, noting that the final stages project and during the next period will start its implementation.

Explained: the divided national key device like (in tonnes) at a particular place is by the supervision and control of a central bank run by strong global company specifying the connection points between banks, through which all electronic bank card (credit or alvizakard or MasterCard) not only on a single card.

Said: that the security and high risk low under any circumstances which would apply where the system because it would be under the supervision and follow-up of the Central Bank, adding that the most important advantages of using credit cards will be promoted between citizens and facilitate their transactions and banking helps introduce technological global banking.

The Central Bank announced the founding of a new electronic system called (PBX) or phone banks to link all governmental and private Iraqi banks with unified communications network administered by a global company that specializes in facilitating banking operations.

The banking system in Iraq consists of forty-three banks as well as the Central Bank and distributed by ownership between banks (7) and (30) Bank of my family including Islamic banks (7) in addition to (6) foreign banks./finished/8. Dr.
http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ikhnews.com%2Fnews.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D48301
glasshalffull
glasshalffull
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum