Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Governor of Central Bank: the importance of strengthening the Iraqi currency and maintain the independence of monetary policy  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Governor of Central Bank: the importance of strengthening the Iraqi currency and maintain the independence of monetary policy  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Governor of Central Bank: the importance of strengthening the Iraqi currency and maintain the independence of monetary policy  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Governor of Central Bank: the importance of strengthening the Iraqi currency and maintain the independence of monetary policy  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Governor of Central Bank: the importance of strengthening the Iraqi currency and maintain the independence of monetary policy  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Governor of Central Bank: the importance of strengthening the Iraqi currency and maintain the independence of monetary policy  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Governor of Central Bank: the importance of strengthening the Iraqi currency and maintain the independence of monetary policy  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Governor of Central Bank: the importance of strengthening the Iraqi currency and maintain the independence of monetary policy  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Governor of Central Bank: the importance of strengthening the Iraqi currency and maintain the independence of monetary policy  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Governor of Central Bank: the importance of strengthening the Iraqi currency and maintain the independence of monetary policy  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Governor of Central Bank: the importance of strengthening the Iraqi currency and maintain the independence of monetary policy  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Governor of Central Bank: the importance of strengthening the Iraqi currency and maintain the independence of monetary policy  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Governor of Central Bank: the importance of strengthening the Iraqi currency and maintain the independence of monetary policy  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Governor of Central Bank: the importance of strengthening the Iraqi currency and maintain the independence of monetary policy  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Governor of Central Bank: the importance of strengthening the Iraqi currency and maintain the independence of monetary policy  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Governor of Central Bank: the importance of strengthening the Iraqi currency and maintain the independence of monetary policy  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Governor of Central Bank: the importance of strengthening the Iraqi currency and maintain the independence of monetary policy  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Governor of Central Bank: the importance of strengthening the Iraqi currency and maintain the independence of monetary policy  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Governor of Central Bank: the importance of strengthening the Iraqi currency and maintain the independence of monetary policy  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Governor of Central Bank: the importance of strengthening the Iraqi currency and maintain the independence of monetary policy  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Governor of Central Bank: the importance of strengthening the Iraqi currency and maintain the independence of monetary policy

3 posters

Go down

Governor of Central Bank: the importance of strengthening the Iraqi currency and maintain the independence of monetary policy  Empty Governor of Central Bank: the importance of strengthening the Iraqi currency and maintain the independence of monetary policy

Post by glasshalffull Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:48 am

Abdul-Mahdi, the Governor of Central Bank: the importance of strengthening the Iraqi currency and maintain the independence of monetary policy

July 7, 2012 14:51

Search former Vice-President Adel Abdul Mahdi, with the Central Bank Governor Sinan Shabibi economic developments taking place in the country and the measures the central bank to raise the value of Iraqi dinar.
A statement by the office of Abdul Mahdi, the Agency has received all of Iraq [where] a copy of it today that “Abdul-Mahdi was received in his office in Baghdad a number of officials in the state of each individual, where he met central bank governor said during the meeting the importance of strengthening the Iraqi currency and maintain the independence of the monetary policy of the Bank Central.”
He added, “Abdul-Mahdi discussed in a separate meeting with the governor of Kirkuk, Najm al-Din Karim importance of service projects and urban development in the province, said Abdul-Mahdi, the need to provide better services to the people of the province.”

The statement said that former Vice-President also discussed with Minister of Water Resources and former adviser of the Republic R. Is Abdul Latif Rashid Allarroaii reality in the country and how to maintain the increase of water resources including reflect positively on the development of the agricultural situation in the country. “

He said, “Abdul-Mahdi received also a member of the National Alliance, former Deputy Qasim Daoud and discussed the overall situation in the political landscape in the country.
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alliraqnews.com%2Findex.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Darticle%26id%3D44044%3A2012-07-07-11-51-02%26catid%3D41%3A2011-04-08-17-27-21%26Itemid%3D86&hl=en&langpair=auto|en&tbb=1&ie=utf-8
glasshalffull
glasshalffull
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Governor of Central Bank: the importance of strengthening the Iraqi currency and maintain the independence of monetary policy  Empty Re: Governor of Central Bank: the importance of strengthening the Iraqi currency and maintain the independence of monetary policy

Post by Catherine Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:08 pm

The link won't work for me...is that from today or 7/7/11 as it kind of looks like at the bottom left of the link?

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Governor of Central Bank: the importance of strengthening the Iraqi currency and maintain the independence of monetary policy  Smiley-happy093 Governor of Central Bank: the importance of strengthening the Iraqi currency and maintain the independence of monetary policy  7_11_117 Governor of Central Bank: the importance of strengthening the Iraqi currency and maintain the independence of monetary policy  Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Governor of Central Bank: the importance of strengthening the Iraqi currency and maintain the independence of monetary policy  Empty Re: Governor of Central Bank: the importance of strengthening the Iraqi currency and maintain the independence of monetary policy

Post by hithere Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:18 pm

Iraq, enought talk already, I want to see some action!  Governor of Central Bank: the importance of strengthening the Iraqi currency and maintain the independence of monetary policy  576492484
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:21 pm

Catherine wrote:The link won't work for me...is that from today or 7/7/11 as it kind of looks like at the bottom left of the link?

Could this be another recycled article ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:30 pm

I am not sure since there are quite a few numbers in that link.

I think Chevy guessed it at Oct. 4th...it would be better on Oct. 6th (my birthday!)

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Governor of Central Bank: the importance of strengthening the Iraqi currency and maintain the independence of monetary policy  Smiley-happy093 Governor of Central Bank: the importance of strengthening the Iraqi currency and maintain the independence of monetary policy  7_11_117 Governor of Central Bank: the importance of strengthening the Iraqi currency and maintain the independence of monetary policy  Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:36 pm

Happy early birthday. I hope for September Smile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum