Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
New message from Okie, if anyone cares- I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
New message from Okie, if anyone cares- I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
New message from Okie, if anyone cares- I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
New message from Okie, if anyone cares- I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
New message from Okie, if anyone cares- I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
New message from Okie, if anyone cares- I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
New message from Okie, if anyone cares- I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
New message from Okie, if anyone cares- I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
New message from Okie, if anyone cares- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
New message from Okie, if anyone cares- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
New message from Okie, if anyone cares- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
New message from Okie, if anyone cares- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
New message from Okie, if anyone cares- I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
New message from Okie, if anyone cares- I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
New message from Okie, if anyone cares- I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
New message from Okie, if anyone cares- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
New message from Okie, if anyone cares- I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
New message from Okie, if anyone cares- I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
New message from Okie, if anyone cares- I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
New message from Okie, if anyone cares- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

New message from Okie, if anyone cares-

+9
aksafeone
clayf
dinarling
glasshalffull
Kevind53
rick152
fang2
Terbo56
SEBtopdog
13 posters

Go down

New message from Okie, if anyone cares- Empty Re: New message from Okie, if anyone cares-

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:27 pm

7-3-2012 Rate the new Guru of the day below...Today's guru is: Guru Bobgetz6

7-3-20212 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man i have been very involved the last few day's acquiring intel. While it remain's confidential--i can say safely this is the best time in our entire lives and the next couple of day's will prove that. We have been promised so many times before that we were there or close or soon but this time it is real and not memorex. This is the end of the trail that we have been on for so long. This week look's marvelous darling (remember green acres and eva gabor?) she said it best then and it is more applicable today than then.--just hold on--this week will be our week. Big meeting's today between the P.T.B. All confirmed this process coming to an end.--i can't elaborate more because of the confidentiality factor of which i am bound.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz1zbkbVzAR

I'm not sure if this is really even Okie, Terbo. However, I brought the quote over here to make it easy for people to read if they want to.

New message from Okie, if anyone cares- Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

New message from Okie, if anyone cares- Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

New message from Okie, if anyone cares- Empty Re: New message from Okie, if anyone cares-

Post by Terbo56 Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:29 pm

Just thought I'd share-Sorry if I offended anyone- I won't be doing it again,ever-Embarassed
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:34 pm

No you didn't offend me< I still believe in my okie man. I stand behind him. I just hope his sources aren't giving him the run around because we are sick of all they lies they are telling him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:36 pm

Hey, Terbo, if I had found the quote first I would have brought it here myself. I may move it to the Rumours section, but I don't think anyone will be offended .... except maybe Okie if folks take potshots at him. Razz

New message from Okie, if anyone cares- Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:37 pm

Like I said, I won't bring any 2nd hand intel again-:evil:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:39 pm

terbo56 wrote:Like I said, I won't bring any 2nd hand intel again-:evil:

I moved it over to the Rumours section, Terbo. It's all good. :flower:

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:54 pm

I just thought maybe others wanted to hear what he had to say, seeing how he's not around anymore, but I will tell you this- If he keeps saying he is bound by his sources not to say anything about our investment, or where we are at with this,he should keep it to himself,or just not say anything more about nothin'- And I'm not the only one that's sick of it, and personally, It needs to end-He's not doing us any favors by 'speculating' anything that he's not telling us- As far as I'm concerned, it's finished business-Mad Mad:sleep:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:01 pm

terbo56 wrote:I just thought maybe others wanted to hear what he had to say, seeing how he's not around anymore, but I will tell you this- If he keeps saying he is bound by his sources not to say anything about our investment, or where we are at with this,he should keep it to himself,or just not say anything more about nothin'- And I'm not the only one that's sick of it, and personally, It needs to end-He's not doing us any favors by 'speculating' anything that he's not telling us- As far as I'm concerned, it's finished business-Mad Mad:sleep:

Here here Terbo been saying that for a very long time. Plus there is the other way it could be said ...HE SHOULD chillout delete AND SHUT UP!

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:04 pm

rick152 wrote:
terbo56 wrote:I just thought maybe others wanted to hear what he had to say, seeing how he's not around anymore, but I will tell you this- If he keeps saying he is bound by his sources not to say anything about our investment, or where we are at with this,he should keep it to himself,or just not say anything more about nothin'- And I'm not the only one that's sick of it, and personally, It needs to end-He's not doing us any favors by 'speculating' anything that he's not telling us- As far as I'm concerned, it's finished business-Mad Mad:sleep:

Here here Terbo been saying that for a very long time. Plus there is the other way it could be said ...HE SHOULD chillout delete AND SHUT UP!

But rumors is a great place for this and all the rumors. Being entertainment and all that it is lol!

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:09 pm

New message from Okie, if anyone cares- Wrong-again-movie-poster-1929-1020143248

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

New message from Okie, if anyone cares- 2805820865  New message from Okie, if anyone cares- 2805820865  New message from Okie, if anyone cares- 2805820865  New message from Okie, if anyone cares- 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by glasshalffull Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:49 am

New message from Okie, if anyone cares- 1alocked an loaded New message from Okie, if anyone cares- 490529750
glasshalffull
glasshalffull
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:22 pm

Poor Okie, I guess I always wish this time he is right. Sigh !!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well so is life.
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:58 pm

glasshalffull wrote:New message from Okie, if anyone cares- 1alocked an loaded New message from Okie, if anyone cares- 490529750

OMG, glasshalffull!!!!!!!!!!!! Who knew there was an actual product called "Pot Shot"? That is priceless!!! lol!

I guess it would be useful in cleaning up the New message from Okie, if anyone cares- 2879513009 New message from Okie, if anyone cares- 3973136183 New message from Okie, if anyone cares- 3973136183 New message from Okie, if anyone cares- 3973136183

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:02 pm

fang2 wrote:Poor Okie, I guess I always wish this time he is right. Sigh !!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well so is life.

Trust this Fang2. Noone here or an other site wishes that okie is / was wrong. We all wish he would be right!

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:05 pm

I know , thanks Rick152.
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:20 pm

Hi Fang: I don't know how it works for you, but when I am disappointed I usually try to find the funny or absurd in the situation. I don't mean anythng personally against Okie or anyone on our site. As Rick152 said, we sure do want Okie to be right. ... And RIGHT NOW would be fine with me! :flower:

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:26 pm

I agree with you SEBtopdog and everyone else, just hoping he will get it right this time.
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:43 pm

fang2 wrote:I agree with you SEBtopdog and everyone else, just hoping he will get it right this time.

Oh mercy! SEB, doodoo told me you was a square shooter. Why would you want to spoil this great site with past history quotators, namely OKIE? He's been passing more bs than my blue ribbon winning bull, BullPatty. He kinda earned his name the same way ole doodoo did.

I kinda agree with you fang2, I hope Okie gets it too....Hard time in a 8 by 10 cell!
dinarling
dinarling
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

New message from Okie, if anyone cares- Empty yep

Post by clayf Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:33 pm

terbo56 wrote:Just thought I'd share-Sorry if I offended anyone- I won't be doing it again,ever-Embarassed
Terbo you bet you should be sorry! All of us here at dinardaily have decided that tonight you will NOT get any ice cream after dinner and you will go to bed at 8:30 instead of 10:30 which means that you are going to miss the fireworks tonight mister.SO! maybe the next time you decide to post something other than the posting of postings, you will think twice about it, now wont you .Now go to your room...Good day to you all and enjoy the booms Happy 4th!!!!!! :joker: :farao: 8) :rendeer: :geek: ☀ New message from Okie, if anyone cares- 1839924927

Last edited by clayf on Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:26 pm

clayf wrote:
terbo56 wrote:Just thought I'd share-Sorry if I offended anyone- I won't be doing it again,ever-Embarassed
Terbo you bet you should be sorry! All of us here at dinardaily have decided that tonight you will NOT get any ice cream after dinner and you will go to bed at 8:30 instead of 10:30 which means that you are going to miss the fireworks tonight mister.SO! maybe the next time you decide to post something other than the posting of postings, you will think twice about it, now wont you .Now go to your room...Good day to you all and enjoy the booms Happy 4th!!!!!! :joker: :farao: 8) :rendeer: :geek: ☀ New message from Okie, if anyone cares- 1839924927

lol! lol! lol!

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:17 am

You all forgot that Terbo goes to bed at 7:30 and HATES ice cream! Or does he?
Well, since I didn't see him at the fireworks display (real one not this one) I figure he went to bed early and is now searching for yet another morsel tidbit from the Okie Doky Hokie Pokie Tail Spinning dinar reporter. Come on guys and gals - a little humor never hurt anyone - and reading any 'roo is strictly for entertainment purposes as they have NEVER been right and their sources are all frauds. Lighten up out there it's time to grin in stead of spin.
I have this huge after the 4th withdrawal syndrome - I need an RV to get over it.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:49 pm

New message from Okie, if anyone cares- Funny-dog-pictures-i-has-a-hotdog-wut-do-doc

Take one RV, and call me in the morning. Razz

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:44 pm

More dog food? Feeding time is near!!!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:12 pm

New message from Okie, if anyone cares- Dogs022

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

New message from Okie, if anyone cares- 2805820865  New message from Okie, if anyone cares- 2805820865  New message from Okie, if anyone cares- 2805820865  New message from Okie, if anyone cares- 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:12 pm

New message from Okie, if anyone cares- Almost-got-cookie-loldogs-funny-pictures

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:25 pm

clayf wrote:

Thanks for making me laugh! lmao lmao

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

New message from Okie, if anyone cares- Smiley-happy093New message from Okie, if anyone cares- 7_11_117New message from Okie, if anyone cares- Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by violetblueangelheavenly Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:31 am

I just joined this site and am sick to my stomache at that post brought over about OKIE, OUT OF CONTEXT! That isn't even the whole post!!! Okie put that deliberately on his Own Site, and Not on Other Sites, for the very reason that you just did to his post! He is not Wrong!!! Neither are the other intel givers!!! The PTB are changing and holding this up for their own political reasons and they don't want this to happen, because they will lose Power!!!!!!! This isn't about money to them, it is about Power, Power, Power!!!!!!!!!!

violetblueangelheavenly

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:15 am

New message from Okie, if anyone cares- 3346874973
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:49 am

violetblueangelheavenly wrote:I just joined this site and am sick to my stomache at that post brought over about OKIE, OUT OF CONTEXT! That isn't even the whole post!!! Okie put that deliberately on his Own Site, and Not on Other Sites, for the very reason that you just did to his post! He is not Wrong!!! Neither are the other intel givers!!! The PTB are changing and holding this up for their own political reasons and they don't want this to happen, because they will lose Power!!!!!!! This isn't about money to them, it is about Power, Power, Power!!!!!!!!!!

This used to be basically "Okie's own site".... He's no longer worshipped here as he has been proven (and YES, PROVEN) to be a liar over and over again. Oh, and over and over and over and over again!! He and a host of others who aren't worth my time typing. I'm sure you are aware of those involved, heck maybe you are one of them for all I know. I hope not but, odds are??????

If you are a devout "Okie fan" this may be the wrong forum for you... I pi$$ed out all Okies koolaid long ago. The 747's flying, the cakes baking, him calling the RV too numerous times to count, fastening our seatbelts, coming in for landings, circleing the runway, blah, blah, blah, blah..

Oh, did I mention the "White Hats"? Maybe it's the "Bluecoats", or the "Red Coats" or the "three letter agency's" or the blah, blah, blah blah!!

Face it, his site is run by the "Brown Pants" faction!! Brown in the back of thier pants cause they are so full of Sheite!!!!

Feel free to drag my name to that site and let them all know who I am and how I feel.. I would love to have a direct response from one of these geinous's.

Oh, and tell them "Nuff Said"!!!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:28 am

Well, I guess that about summed it up.
For those that do not know, this site had very devout Okie people on it at one time. When the owner of this site was falsely accused of atrocities that were as far fetched as the gibberish being provided by the 'roos we CHOSE to pull out of the lame stream and establish a new site (and name) that was dedicated to news articles and finding the truth. WE also are allowed to express our true opinions on this site and have FUN.
I hate to "pop you bubble" but even Okie is not allowed to post here. If something is brought here by a member it is discussed, digested, examined, expelled, and dealt with as we see fit as long as the discussion follows our simple rules. In fact, Bulldog was banned from this site for his gibberish by the owner.
If you do not agree with our site rules, conduct or comments I WOULD STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT YOU GO SOMEWHERE ELSE quietly and without leaving any gibberish. This is not a "guru site" and we do not believe their gibberish, speculation or predictions. If that is what yo want - the circus is all around you - only NOT HERE. Thank you.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:58 pm

Wow...just want to say that the person who posted about Okie just joined today and it was his/her first post. I am glad I am not them since you guys sure were not exactly nice to a newcomer IMO.

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

New message from Okie, if anyone cares- Smiley-happy093New message from Okie, if anyone cares- 7_11_117New message from Okie, if anyone cares- Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:06 pm

Just trying to get them started off on the right foot... Train these folks early on and you won't have problems down the road.

Calls em like I sees em!! Wink
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:09 pm

It could have been done in a nicer way. I also call it like I see it!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:22 pm

The new member could have also started off thier first post in a nicer fashion than they did.... One should not jump up into anothers house and start with the marching orders on how things should and shouldn't be.

That's how I really feel:)
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:44 pm

Catherine??? Catheriiiiiiiiine??

Does this mean I'm sleeping on the couch tonight:(

You know I still Luv Ya!!!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:44 pm

OMG, I can remember when, just always still on the target to fruition. When nobody knows don't get bent out of shape. We have been going through this longer than most of us cares to remember,. sorry is we aren't so agreable at the moment !
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:49 pm

Violetblue, where did you come from out of the blue. Don't get me wrong we are so happy to hear from you. Please post again !!!!!!! We are really great people open to any discuison !
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:51 pm

Stop talking you guys!!!!!!!!You Know what I am saying!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:23 pm

chevysteve wrote:
Just trying to get them started off on the right foot... Train these folks early on and you won't have problems down the road.

Calls em like I sees em!! Wink
New message from Okie, if anyone cares- 3079029344 New message from Okie, if anyone cares- 2859867778
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:36 pm

violetblueangelheavenly wrote:I just joined this site and am sick to my stomache at that post brought over about OKIE, OUT OF CONTEXT! That isn't even the whole post!!! Okie put that deliberately on his Own Site, and Not on Other Sites, for the very reason that you just did to his post! He is not Wrong!!! Neither are the other intel givers!!! The PTB are changing and holding this up for their own political reasons and they don't want this to happen, because they will lose Power!!!!!!! This isn't about money to them, it is about Power, Power, Power!!!!!!!!!!
violetblueangelheavenly here is (kind-of) the way we see things around here..........We take the truth with whatever PAIN and we like it that way 8) :farao: ☀ :cyclops: New message from Okie, if anyone cares- Z
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:55 pm

My 2 dinar worth here if I may.

The site we now have here is mind you the leader in our realm. We do not guru and we also do not run people off for having a different viewpoint than you or I might have. I believe it is called "turning the other cheek"

I do agree that the first post of violetblue came off a bit strong BUT do we turn and castrate someone for speaking their mind? NO WE DO NOT! We jumped up and down over and again because before we had this site we too had been sort of persecuted for doing exactly the same even if it was opposite. NONE of us appreciated that when we were the persecuted now did we?

Being the leader in this type of a dinar world site has it's own set of responsibilities. THE MAIN is to welcome all those who have a view no matter what that view is. IMO to take someone apart for speaking their mind is tantamount to totally intollerable. I sure hope that what I just said is VERY CLEAR.

This site was and STILL is a Christian style based site and thus shall remain, that includes the afforementioned cheek turning. There will be no attacks directly toward ANY member.

Yes we can and will continue to speak our mind as we have been but....

Thank you and have a great evening.

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:57 am

SEBtopdog wrote:New message from Okie, if anyone cares- Funny-dog-pictures-i-has-a-hotdog-wut-do-doc

Take one RV, and call me in the morning. Razz

LOVE IT !!!!! JUST LOOK AT THEIR FACES!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:58 am

rick152 wrote:My 2 dinar worth here if I may.

The site we now have here is mind you the leader in our realm. We do not guru and we also do not run people off for having a different viewpoint than you or I might have. I believe it is called "turning the other cheek"

I do agree that the first post of violetblue came off a bit strong BUT do we turn and castrate someone for speaking their mind? NO WE DO NOT! We jumped up and down over and again because before we had this site we too had been sort of persecuted for doing exactly the same even if it was opposite. NONE of us appreciated that when we were the persecuted now did we?

Being the leader in this type of a dinar world site has it's own set of responsibilities. THE MAIN is to welcome all those who have a view no matter what that view is. IMO to take someone apart for speaking their mind is tantamount to totally intollerable. I sure hope that what I just said is VERY CLEAR.

This site was and STILL is a Christian style based site and thus shall remain, that includes the afforementioned cheek turning. There will be no attacks directly toward ANY member.

Yes we can and will continue to speak our mind as we have been but....

Thank you and have a great evening.

YEP RICK, Diversity is welcomed...... We may not agree but we sure do like having new friends. Life would be dull if we all thought the same way.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum