Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

What the heck is going on? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

What the heck is going on?

Go down

What the heck is going on? Empty What the heck is going on?

Post by rick152 on Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:18 pm

Good Afternoon everyone, I hope and trust that all is well for you.I'm going to address a few things this fine day, some you may appreciate, others you will not. But I am going to let you know where I think we stand in these things.

Some of the things here today I have said and been saying for over a year. First I already know the one most thing you would like to ask, It is this...What might be holding up a Rv in Iraq. I wlll say this...You and I. Thats right, you and I. No it is not about calling the bank or crashing servers at all. It IS the fact that we (you and I) were never supphosed to be where we are... involved in dinar! For over a year I have said this investment was never for or about us. This was always about Iraq, a very few entities (countries) and some of the worlds biggest players (peeps close to this thing from the beginning). These "big" players never counted on their little secret getting out. But it did. I would wager that the peep that let his/her tongue slip in no longer part of the living.

However the process has changed and very dramatically because we are here. New laws had to be written to accomidate us, plans had to be made etc. Plus the fact of the global economic crisis we are now experiancing (also delays) Those "countries" that were not a part of this now are. More arrangments.

This has gone from a realtively small (in comparison) deal to a very large global reset. (basel III and the like).

Those in control, the authors, along with the new laws and the like, already very well KNOW that MOST of the regular peeps like you and I will NEVER be able to hold onto the new found wealth we gain. It is those who do hold on that they are and have searched out ways to try and get as much from us as they can so we carry no power along with the money we obtain.(Be aware of that if nothing else and PLan plan plan.) A daunting task that grows with each peep who buys into this deal (Dinar, Dong etc) So they would like nothing better than to get this completed before it gets out of control. Which as of yet is still not. How can I say that you ask? Because if it was even close this would be over and we would have cash in our hands.

How do any of us even actually know this will come to fruition? Look at it like this please....Iraq was at 3+ dollars before all this started. Some say that was inflated by Saddams ego. Not true really. Everyone can see the amounts of oil that has been found in Iraq and that is DOUBLE at least what Saddam even knew about. Oil alone will boost the Dinar to AT LEAST 3+ dollars. At least!

I am but a baby in this whole thing (a tad over 1 1/2 years) But from the first minute I heard I had zero doubt.

All this stuff takes time, yes I know it already has but, we must remain confident and stay the course, no matter what or how long. It is easy to become frustrated and want to walk away, but, if you do you WILL regret it for the rest of your life. This I promise you!

I truly believe that we are so very close but, I will not use the line we are closer everyday, However we actually are. So stay away from all the guru stuff, listen and read. The news can be your friend. Have a great day everyone as it truly is a great day. Love you and see you soon.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What the heck is going on? Empty Re: What the heck is going on?

Post by SEBtopdog on Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:27 pm

Your essay is a good one, Rick. You've articulated very well what many of us have been thinking for a while. We can all nitpick and disagree with little details, but it seems to me you've got a good grasp of the overall status of this deal. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. What the heck is going on? 1261280965

What the heck is going on? Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

What the heck is going on? Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling on Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:04 pm

Nice post, rick. I understood most of it. I think we are so close that they gonna RV tommarrow, and we can cash in Thursday of Friday, but if not then, Monday or Tuesday at the latest!

What the heck is going on? 949729897
dinarling
dinarling
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:45 pm

It will happen when it happens. No one, I repeat no one, (that will talk to the likes of us anyway,) knows when. When the time comes it will go down very quickly and with no warning. If anyone "calls" it, it'll be because they've been calling it and calling it.

No white hats trying to round up rats, no 747's, no friendly aliens, no Rothchild conspiracy, no dragons, no global reset. Just a change in values, sudden, unannounced, and ...well not unexpected ... but unwarned.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

What the heck is going on? 2805820865  What the heck is going on? 2805820865  What the heck is going on? 2805820865  What the heck is going on? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by glasshalffull on Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:44 pm

I know when, but if i tell you i will have to keeel you What the heck is going on? 1446433821 :afro: :cyclops:
glasshalffull
glasshalffull
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog on Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:01 pm

What ... No "friendly aliens", Kevind53? Shoot, and I was counting on a mind meld to go along with my RV cash-in. Suspect :geek:

What the heck is going on? Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose on Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:52 pm

That was a really good post Rick thanks for that! I agree with you that it'll show up when it shows up, I look for it every day and when it's not there I move on. I have a new venture now while we wait so that keeps me occupied.

Speaking of aliens we watched a good alien movie last night, they are so unfriendly lol!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve on Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:02 pm

I watched a great Alien movie myself last night!!

Oh, wait a minute say what? That was actually a news feed out of Arizona and it was about illegal aliens......

My bad...... Then I watched a great organized crime movie about.... A Ummm
well aaaa scratch Never mind, that was the congressional hearings on CSPAN about our wonderful Fast and Furious program...

Think I'll just go home and turn on the Disney channel tonight:)
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose on Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:04 pm

@chevysteve wrote:
I watched a great Alien movie myself last night!!

Oh, wait a minute say what? That was actually a news feed out of Arizona and it was about illegal aliens......

My bad...... Then I watched a great organized crime movie about.... A Ummm
well aaaa scratch Never mind, that was the congressional hearings on CSPAN about our wonderful Fast and Furious program...

Think I'll just go home and turn on the Disney channel tonight:)

Hahahaha that's funny! Disney channel sounds good to me!
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 on Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:48 pm

It is not funny !!!! I agree with Rick and thinking it all along. Now what are they going to do about, to show face they should honor everything in my opinion but you know what they did to Turkey when it got out of hand. I am not going to say it. I am still hanging on. But I will not hang on for more years to come !!!!!!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 on Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:49 pm

My chart reader told me July 3. I am waiting !!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose on Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:54 pm

No Fang I didnt mean the content of the message I meant the fact that Chevy is going home to watch Disney. Sorry to offend. Embarassed

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 on Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:20 pm

No problem Alleyrose you are too sweet, I just don't want you toget all lost in this thing that is just a joke to some people. I still believe, I just pray for a lot of folks sake that it will come to fruition. My state is declared a state of emergency a lot of people have not and will not have power for a total of 2 weeks. They have lost all their food supply. Please pray for WV they need your prayers at this time. We had a freak storm hit that has only hit to my knowledge to Chile before. It had balls of fire in the sky and winds to 450 mph. I am safe but a lot of people are suffering. It was not a tornado, something worse.
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 on Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:44 pm

@fang2 wrote:No problem Alleyrose you are too sweet, I just don't want you toget all lost in this thing that is just a joke to some people. I still believe, I just pray for a lot of folks sake that it will come to fruition. My state is declared a state of emergency a lot of people have not and will not have power for a total of 2 weeks. They have lost all their food supply. Please pray for WV they need your prayers at this time. We had a freak storm hit that has only hit to my knowledge to Chile before. It had balls of fire in the sky and winds to 450 mph. I am safe but a lot of people are suffering. It was not a tornado, something worse.

I back you in your story of the freak wind storm. A friend in eastern Ky had the same wind go through and is was not pretty. Funny how the lame stream media has not reported on that freak wind though ???

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose on Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:12 pm

Oh Fang that is just awful we have just been through a similar situation last year with the floods (no where near as bad as your storm) but many lives were lost. We lost our business therefore everything we owned, we dont even have a car now and we live with my mother, then we lost my beautiful younger brother to a tragic disease. We are hanging on not only because we need to rebuild but there are so many people that need help, its winter here and bloody cold and we need to get blankets for the homeless, oh there is so much to do. At the moment I am trying to turn negatives into positives after being so negative for the past year! It's been a blessing knowing all you guys here it has truly helped me! Love ya Fang!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:12 am

@fang2 wrote:No problem Alleyrose you are too sweet, I just don't want you toget all lost in this thing that is just a joke to some people. I still believe, I just pray for a lot of folks sake that it will come to fruition. My state is declared a state of emergency a lot of people have not and will not have power for a total of 2 weeks. They have lost all their food supply. Please pray for WV they need your prayers at this time. We had a freak storm hit that has only hit to my knowledge to Chile before. It had balls of fire in the sky and winds to 450 mph. I am safe but a lot of people are suffering. It was not a tornado, something worse.

I have a son and daughter in Virginia, last we heard they were also without power. Communications are limited as she has to go to her sisters house to charge her phone and make calls.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

What the heck is going on? 2805820865  What the heck is going on? 2805820865  What the heck is going on? 2805820865  What the heck is going on? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:03 am

People are still without power. They have been told they will have it on by Thurs. Not only did they have to throw away all their food but it has been around 98 to 104 here. So sorry to here of your horrible flood, alleyrose. I was one of the lucky ones. Love you too.
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:10 am

It just seems like everyone is really having a very tuff time. We really need this RV to happen soon !
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone on Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:25 pm

I think today, July 4th is not only a day of remembering our Independence but also should be a day of prayer.
I would entertain the praying for the storm victims, the sick, the recently departed and lastly for the multitude that are financially impaired. May the Lord cast down his countenance upon us and bless us.
Thank you Lord for this day and for the friends we have garnered along the way. Thank you also for the opportunities you have presented us and guide us all to become better servants. In your name, Amen.
Happy 4th of July and may your day become brighter if just for a moment.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog on Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:56 pm

Amen, aksafeone. I am embarrassed by the pettiness of my problems in comparison to so many in such profound pain. I pray for relief for all who are suffering. May God be in your lives to help you through. Please know you are in the thoughts and prayers of many, including me.

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:04 pm

Rick you are right on how the media is playing it down. When Chili Had one there was balls of fire in the sky. Our sky was also red and pink. It was maybe an attack of some sort and our Gov. is trying to keep it quite just like our earthquake a year ago. Just thinking !! No big media and it was a 5 on the rector scale.
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:09 pm

Amen.
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:10 pm

No attack, no evil plot, what happened was a derecho or bow storm, a type of supercell that while is not uncommon, is not usual, occurring about at a rate of 3 in 4 years to one in 4 years depending on what part of the North East/Mid Atlantic region you live in. This one was unusually large but not unheard of. A similar storm struck in 2009, although starting near the Kansas/Missouri border, and greatly weakening by the time it reached WV. The storm last weekend began in Ohio and traveled almost to the coast before beginning to weaken. Obviously traveling a more densely, and mountainous region and thus causing a lot more damage.

I understand the devastation you are facing. Here in Vermont, Irene is very fresh in our minds, and in fact, much repair remains to be done. You have my prayers. We had family and friends in the storm as well, in fact the last of our kids just called today to say they had their power back on. Info on the 6/29 storm can be found here:
http://www.erh.noaa.gov/cle/wx_events/2012/June/29/derecho.php

General info on these storms is here:
http://www.spc.noaa.gov/misc/AbtDerechos/derechofacts.htm

Info on the 2009 "super derecho" is here:
http://www.spc.noaa.gov/misc/AbtDerechos/casepages/may82009page.htm#memphis

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US on Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:19 pm

rick152 quote "This has gone from a realtively small (in comparison) deal to a very large global reset. (basel III and the like)."

What the heck is going on? 927261665
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:29 pm

@IQD4US wrote:rick152 quote "This has gone from a realtively small (in comparison) deal to a very large global reset. (basel III and the like)."

What the heck is going on? 927261665

Thats fine but since we have heard of "global reset" in actual news reports from around the globe, and seen the basel III grow from a meer thought and set for a very few countries to include many many if not all financial large financial dealings (even though still being implimented) I guess it will come down to seeing and believing.

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling on Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:31 pm

I just watched the movie Woodstock while I was bbq'ing some hog innards. Man it brought back some memories. Well, the music did, I don't remember much about the festival. I was a gobblin up every drug they was passing out. WHEEDOGGIES.....what a TRIP......

Anyways right after the festival was when I kinda started having some mental problems....don't reckon I'll ever get over my Woodstock experience!
What the heck is going on? 761671673 What the heck is going on? 761671673 What the heck is going on? 567726376 What the heck is going on? 567726376 What the heck is going on? 437791839
dinarling
dinarling
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:33 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:No attack, no evil plot, what happened was a derecho or bow storm, a type of supercell that while is not uncommon, is not usual, occurring about at a rate of 3 in 4 years to one in 4 years depending on what part of the North East/Mid Atlantic region you live in. This one was unusually large but not unheard of. A similar storm struck in 2009, although starting near the Kansas/Missouri border, and greatly weakening by the time it reached WV. The storm last weekend began in Ohio and traveled almost to the coast before beginning to weaken. Obviously traveling a more densely, and mountainous region and thus causing a lot more damage.

I understand the devastation you are facing. Here in Vermont, Irene is very fresh in our minds, and in fact, much repair remains to be done. You have my prayers. We had family and friends in the storm as well, in fact the last of our kids just called today to say they had their power back on. Info on the 6/29 storm can be found here:

I dont any of us thought this was some kind of conspiracy at all. Thanks for all the info ...I think we were meerly asking as to the NON reporting and purely curious is all.

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US on Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:02 pm

http://www.imf.org/external/np/sec/pr/2010/pr10434.htm

I had to find this in my archives - but a "reset" is doen every 5 years - and has done every 5 years for a while now.

Just like some of the so called "gurus" are trying to use the G-20 and G-30 to base thier facts - they are presenting it improperly.

The IMF sets the SDR rates accordingly by what the currency baskets are doing on a daily basis. The SDR rate is what determines "real" value - for instance - our $1.00 USD is actually only worth .8214.

As far as the SDR rate 1 USD = .658879

http://www.imf.org/external/np/fin/data/param_rms_mth.aspx

Representative Rates for Selected Currencies
These rates, normally quoted as currency units per U.S. dollar, are reported daily to the Fund by the issuing central bank. Rates are normally reported for members whose currencies are used in Fund financial transactions (see Financial Transaction Plan).

SDRs per Currency unit (e.g. $ 1.00 = 0.67734 SDR)
These rates are the official rates used by the Fund to conduct operations with member countries. The rates are derived from the currency's representative exchange rate, as reported by the issuing central bank, and the SDR value of the U.S. dollar rounded to six significant digits.

Currency units per SDR (e.g. $ 1.47638 = 1 SDR)
This rate, which are not used in Fund transactions, is the reciprocal of the SDR per currency unit rate, rounded to six significant digits.

IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:14 pm

IQD4us, if $1 usd is worth. 65 and they want the IQD on par with the usd, does that mean we will have a .65 rv?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:50 pm

@rick152 wrote:
@Kevind53 wrote:No attack, no evil plot, what happened was a derecho or bow storm, a type of supercell that while is not uncommon, is not usual, occurring about at a rate of 3 in 4 years to one in 4 years depending on what part of the North East/Mid Atlantic region you live in. This one was unusually large but not unheard of. A similar storm struck in 2009, although starting near the Kansas/Missouri border, and greatly weakening by the time it reached WV. The storm last weekend began in Ohio and traveled almost to the coast before beginning to weaken. Obviously traveling a more densely, and mountainous region and thus causing a lot more damage.

I dont any of us thought this was some kind of conspiracy at all. Thanks for all the info ...I think we were meerly asking as to the NON reporting and purely curious is all.

It's actually been covered pretty well ... at least on Fox News. Keep in mind there are a whole lotta people in a world of hurt out in Colorado too, and fire footage is much more compelling.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US on Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:05 am

punisher wrote:IQD4us, if $1 usd is worth. 65 and they want the IQD on par with the usd, does that mean we will have a .65 rv?

NO - and please pardon my confusing explaination. The SDR rate is ONLY used in IMF fund transactions.

A country's currency is weighted against the currency basket, and in the IMF tranactions it is quoted in USD. It is my belief the when the SIGIR report was put out the Secretary General was referring to the IQD as being sligtly less than the USD - at a $1 rate. He is not part of the US Treasury, nor would he be involved with any decision making by the WTO, or the fund transaction rate.

If you look at the current World Bank Operations in Iraq Report on CBI, the right side under the graph in the dark blue shows US$ million. It shows what each country is contributing in USD, not thier own currency amount.

The USD is sooo widely used that it is the common amount used. If you look at IMF, Iraq Financial Position in the fund, you will see they use the SDR rate.

Did not mean to confuse anyone - only noting that the "major world currency reset" is something done every 5 years and nothing to take note of as far as the dinar RV. That is why the USD is below and equal $1 rate, but as the markets change, so does the dollar. We were under .8000 as recently as May.
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:08 am

IQD4US, thanks for clearing that up Smile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum