Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Central Bank wants Iraqis to drop the dollar in internal commercial transactions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Central Bank wants Iraqis to drop the dollar in internal commercial transactions I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Central Bank wants Iraqis to drop the dollar in internal commercial transactions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Central Bank wants Iraqis to drop the dollar in internal commercial transactions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Central Bank wants Iraqis to drop the dollar in internal commercial transactions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Central Bank wants Iraqis to drop the dollar in internal commercial transactions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Central Bank wants Iraqis to drop the dollar in internal commercial transactions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Central Bank wants Iraqis to drop the dollar in internal commercial transactions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Central Bank wants Iraqis to drop the dollar in internal commercial transactions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Central Bank wants Iraqis to drop the dollar in internal commercial transactions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Central Bank wants Iraqis to drop the dollar in internal commercial transactions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Central Bank wants Iraqis to drop the dollar in internal commercial transactions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Central Bank wants Iraqis to drop the dollar in internal commercial transactions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Central Bank wants Iraqis to drop the dollar in internal commercial transactions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Central Bank wants Iraqis to drop the dollar in internal commercial transactions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Central Bank wants Iraqis to drop the dollar in internal commercial transactions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Central Bank wants Iraqis to drop the dollar in internal commercial transactions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Central Bank wants Iraqis to drop the dollar in internal commercial transactions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Central Bank wants Iraqis to drop the dollar in internal commercial transactions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Central Bank wants Iraqis to drop the dollar in internal commercial transactions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Central Bank wants Iraqis to drop the dollar in internal commercial transactions

3 posters

Go down

Central Bank wants Iraqis to drop the dollar in internal commercial transactions Empty Central Bank wants Iraqis to drop the dollar in internal commercial transactions

Post by Guest Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:14 am

Central Bank wants Iraqis to drop the dollar in internal commercial transactions

The Central Bank has decided to remove three zeros from the dinar, a move it sees essential to strengthen local currency and tempt Iraqis to stick to it.

For months, the bank has been mulling the issue but only recently it said a decision has been made and it was a matter of time to translate it into action.

“The knocking out of zeros will save Iraqis using massive sums of paper money in their transactions,” said Central Bank Deputy Governor Mudher Saleh.

Saleh, speaking in a seminar on currency organized by the High Institute of Accounting in Baghdad, assured skeptic Iraqis that the removal of zeros from the currency “shall not affect your earnings, wealth, financial and transactions, financial obligations and duties.”
He said, on the contrary, the Iraqi economy and Iraqi citizens were to benefit from the move.

The Central Bank, awash with hard cash reserves estimated at more than $60 billion, is working hard to boost the dinar’s value against major convertible currencies.

A firmer currency along with the removal of zeros has been among the bank’s priorities.
But Saleh said the bank was concerned to see the economy being dollarized and one target behind the new move was to lessen dependence on the dollar in domestic transactions and dealings by Iraqis.

A dollar is now worth about 1,200 dinars.

http://www.azzaman.com/english/?p=179

bounce :happyjoy: bounce

This paragraph says it all to me:

Saleh, speaking in a seminar on currency organized by the High Institute of Accounting in Baghdad, assured skeptic Iraqis that the removal of zeros from the currency “shall not affect your earnings, wealth, financial and transactions, financial obligations and duties."

FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS happydance happydance happydance

Back to top Go down

Central Bank wants Iraqis to drop the dollar in internal commercial transactions Empty Re: Central Bank wants Iraqis to drop the dollar in internal commercial transactions

Post by IQD4US Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:14 am

AND and IRAQ reporting agency at that - thank you for posting!!!

This solves my dilema. Since they are extending UNAMI by the request of Iraq, they DO NOT need to be out of Chap VII to revalue. Our only problem will be UNITL it is internationally traded - we will take a higher exchange hit to go back through the sellers to cash out.

I can smile again - what I've been reading was NOT making me happy - now I can smile.....
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Central Bank wants Iraqis to drop the dollar in internal commercial transactions Empty Re: Central Bank wants Iraqis to drop the dollar in internal commercial transactions

Post by Guest Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:27 am

Iqd4us, i still think we will be able to go to the banks to cash out...

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:57 am

Punisher- We WILL- I know of three banks down here, that WILL cash us in,and maybe there WILL be more, when this gets closer- My bank has told me that they WILL accept cashout of the dinar- All they WILL charge ONLY $7.50 per transaction- So, if anyone else tells you the banks will not cash you out, they are full of horse $#@! !!Twisted Evil

Thanks for that info and glad to know.
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:35 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:44 pm

Punisher- No problem, brotherman!!:cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:25 pm

punisher wrote:Central Bank wants Iraqis to drop the dollar in internal commercial transactions

The Central Bank has decided to remove three zeros from the dinar, a move it sees essential to strengthen local currency and tempt Iraqis to stick to it.

For months, the bank has been mulling the issue but only recently it said a decision has been made and it was a matter of time to translate it into action.

“The knocking out of zeros will save Iraqis using massive sums of paper money in their transactions,” said Central Bank Deputy Governor Mudher Saleh.

Saleh, speaking in a seminar on currency organized by the High Institute of Accounting in Baghdad, assured skeptic Iraqis that the removal of zeros from the currency “shall not affect your earnings, wealth, financial and transactions, financial obligations and duties.”
He said, on the contrary, the Iraqi economy and Iraqi citizens were to benefit from the move.

The Central Bank, awash with hard cash reserves estimated at more than $60 billion, is working hard to boost the dinar’s value against major convertible currencies.

A firmer currency along with the removal of zeros has been among the bank’s priorities.
But Saleh said the bank was concerned to see the economy being dollarized and one target behind the new move was to lessen dependence on the dollar in domestic transactions and dealings by Iraqis.

A dollar is now worth about 1,200 dinars.

http://www.azzaman.com/english/?p=179

bounce :happyjoy: bounce

This paragraph says it all to me:

Saleh, speaking in a seminar on currency organized by the High Institute of Accounting in Baghdad, assured skeptic Iraqis that the removal of zeros from the currency “shall not affect your earnings, wealth, financial and transactions, financial obligations and duties."

FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS happydance happydance happydance

happydance :happyjoy: happydance Thanks P!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Central Bank wants Iraqis to drop the dollar in internal commercial transactions Smiley-happy093Central Bank wants Iraqis to drop the dollar in internal commercial transactions 7_11_117Central Bank wants Iraqis to drop the dollar in internal commercial transactions Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:26 pm

IQD4US wrote:AND and IRAQ reporting agency at that - thank you for posting!!!

This solves my dilema. Since they are extending UNAMI by the request of Iraq, they DO NOT need to be out of Chap VII to revalue. Our only problem will be UNITL it is internationally traded - we will take a higher exchange hit to go back through the sellers to cash out.

I can smile again - what I've been reading was NOT making me happy - now I can smile.....

Awwwww!! bigsmile Ilikeyou

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Central Bank wants Iraqis to drop the dollar in internal commercial transactions Smiley-happy093Central Bank wants Iraqis to drop the dollar in internal commercial transactions 7_11_117Central Bank wants Iraqis to drop the dollar in internal commercial transactions Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:28 pm

terbo56 wrote:Punisher- We WILL- I know of three banks down here, that WILL cash us in,and maybe there WILL be more, when this gets closer- My bank has told me that they WILL accept cashout of the dinar- All they WILL charge ONLY $7.50 per transaction- So, if anyone else tells you the banks will not cash you out, they are full of horse $#@! !!Twisted Evil

REALLY?!?!? Dang tell me which banks cuz...well I don't wanna kill the joy going in this thread Terbs!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum