Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Prayers for Horizon and her Family I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Prayers for Horizon and her Family I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Prayers for Horizon and her Family I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Prayers for Horizon and her Family I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Prayers for Horizon and her Family I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Prayers for Horizon and her Family I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Prayers for Horizon and her Family I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Prayers for Horizon and her Family I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Prayers for Horizon and her Family I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Prayers for Horizon and her Family I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Prayers for Horizon and her Family I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Prayers for Horizon and her Family I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Prayers for Horizon and her Family I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Prayers for Horizon and her Family I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Prayers for Horizon and her Family I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Prayers for Horizon and her Family I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Prayers for Horizon and her Family I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Prayers for Horizon and her Family I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Prayers for Horizon and her Family I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Prayers for Horizon and her Family I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Prayers for Horizon and her Family

+12
Horizon
bigdaddytim
ADMIN
chevysteve
Peppermint Patti
Terbo56
Catherine
SEBtopdog
abby ann
alleyrose
rick152
Ponee
16 posters

Go down

Prayers for Horizon and her Family Empty Prayers for Horizon and her Family

Post by Ponee Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:15 pm

Horizon's father passed away yesterday. He had been ill for awhile, but as many of you have already experienced, it is still always a great loss when a parent leaves us.

Horizon, we hold you in prayer and want you to know that we are here for you if you need us.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Prayers for Horizon and her Family Empty Re: Prayers for Horizon and her Family

Post by rick152 Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:40 pm

Horizon I am so sorry for the loss of your father. You and your family will be in my prayers. See you soon.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:42 pm

Oh Horizon I am so sorry for your loss. Your dad is now safe in Gods hands where there is no sickness or pain. Lots of love to you and your family dear friend.

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:43 pm

HORIZON I'M SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS!!!!WE LIFT YOU UP AND PRAY THAT OUR HEAVENLY FATHER WILL HOLD YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN HIS LOVING ARMS!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:54 pm

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your father, horizon. You have mentioned him a few times in your posts, and I could tell how very special he was to you. May God bless you in the knowledge that your dad is in His loving arms. I pray for your comfort. Take care. Long distance hugs to you and your family.

Prayers for Horizon and her Family Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Prayers for Horizon and her Family Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:02 pm

I am so sorry Horizon...I know you two were very close and this has to be very difficult for you. I wish I could walk over to your house and hug you. ❤ ❤

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Prayers for Horizon and her Family Smiley-happy093Prayers for Horizon and her Family 7_11_117Prayers for Horizon and her Family Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:06 pm

Horizon- I am sorry to hear of your father's passing-He will be in good hands, you have nothing to fear- Our prayers and blessings are with you always in this difficult time- God bless you,and yours- We're here for you when you need us- ❤
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:33 pm

Hi D,

I am so very sorry for your loss. I know that words will not begin to help with a loss that big, so, prayers I offer for your dear heart that The Lord will some how enable you to make it thorough this dark time for you..

I trust the kindness you have offered us when we were in need will return 100 times to you now and that God will indeed give you that wonderful gift of "the peace that passeth all understanding...

God Richly Bless You and I send all of the Love I can to you this day,

Peppermint Patti..

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last..."
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:33 pm

Horizon, I cannott say anything that hasn't already been said here. I am so sorry for your loss, no matter the circumstance, it's always difficult.

He will rest peacefully in GOD's arms for eternity.

God bless you and we all Love you. 👼
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:31 pm

Horizon, I am so sorry to hear that you lost your father. Have been around you long enough to know that, YOU know, that absence from the body means presence with the Lord... I know that you find comfort in knowing that this is just a temporary separation... But I pray, that the Lord bring swift peace that passes all understanding, and breathe over you the comfort that the initial sting of the loss brings.

Will keep you and your family in prayer, Let me know if there is anything I can do for you...

Warmest thoughts and hugs...
Miske

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:03 pm

Horizon,
Can't say it enough. I extend my prayers and condolences. This part of life is such a great moment for those passing over to the other land, but it really stinks for us.

Praying for your comfort in this time of loss.

bdt

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:08 pm

Thank you all for all the kind words and prayers. You are all so special to me, a little family in our cyber world that connects us together. I believe God puts us together for reasons, and it is so nice that we are here for each other.

My dad is very special to me, he has always been there for me and I tried to be there for him when he needed me. Dad lived a long, really healthy life of 90 years. September would have been 91 yrs, he almost made it. He and my mom were married 56 years when she passed away 9 years ago. I really can't believe he made it this long. She waited on him like he was a baby, he was really spoiled, but mom spoiled us all. After her death my Dad has always had a lonley look in his face to me, I think even when we all were there, he was still lonley, he missed my mom so! I believe he was ready to go, and peacefully he went. He passed quitely as he slept, praise God no pain and suffering. Now he is in the perfect place, in perfect health, and happy to be with the loved ones that left before him, but most of all with his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

I love you all, and thank you so much for being here for me.Prayers for Horizon and her Family 23_30_126

Prayers for Horizon and her Family Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Prayers for Horizon and her Family 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Prayers for Horizon and her Family Empty My heart aches for you...

Post by dda Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:19 pm

Horizon... oh how my heart aches for you... as I have walked in your shoes and I know all too well how hard it is to say goodbye to our parents. I pray that you have the assurance that you will be with him again... one day soon... in Glory and will spend eternity with him and other loved ones who have gone "home" before.

Blessings my friend to you and yours and I pray that the Lord will hold you close and comfort you during this season of your life.

May the warm winds of Heaven blow softly on your home and may the Holy Spirit bless everyone who enters there in.
~ GOD BLESS YOU ~
dda
dda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:15 pm

Prayers sent to heaven on your behalf and for your dad, and your entire family.

And (((Big hugs))) to you, Horizon. My dad is also gone--I know how it is. You kind of have to adjust who you are in the world when your dad is gone.

Sending loving thoughts and prayers your way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:58 am

Horizon- That's what family and friends are for! No worries!Very Happy :cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by glasshalffull Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:52 am

Oh my sympathies and prayers for your family, very sorry for your loss :(
glasshalffull
glasshalffull
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by glasshalffull Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:56 am

Prayers for Horizon and her Family 529589_455964077755781_1263549707_nI am without both parents, and words like this have always helped me, I hope it does the same for you ❤
glasshalffull
glasshalffull
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:29 pm

Just a little more bumpin'!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Prayers for Horizon and her Family Smiley-happy093Prayers for Horizon and her Family 7_11_117Prayers for Horizon and her Family Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:53 pm

Catherine wrote:Just a little more bumpin'!
YOU JUST KEEP ON A JUMPING CATHERINE!!!!OH YOU SAID BUMPIN!!!!SORRY!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:50 pm

I just want to say, "Thank You" again for all your kind words, and prayers! It's so good to have friends like all of you!

Prayers for Horizon and her Family Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsdmIqAJOjyLByYVvbr7h5BVuO5Kpm4f2cuB2_0AO43cFVqyVC

Prayers for Horizon and her Family Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Prayers for Horizon and her Family 7_6_8

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:51 am

Thinking of you today, Horizon. Sundays are usually family days. I hope you are with your family and remembering good times with your dad.

Great big (((Hugs))) to you!!

❤ ❤ ❤

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:59 pm

So very sorry to hear of your loss, I too walked in those shoes 2 years ago when I lost my mom. I know how painful it is. My prayers are with you and god bless you. We all love you.
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:26 pm

❤ ❤

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:15 am

Sorry for your loss, horizon. I know that the initial loss is great and over time it will appear to lessen. I lost my father in 1985 and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of him (and my mother for that matter) and wish I could just have another few minutes. Know that he is in a better place and now is free of life's problems and obstacles. Our prayers go out to you at this time.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:49 pm

Again, I Thank you all so much! It is nice to have you all as friends.

I lost my little brother in July 95, my Mom in 12/03, and my son in 4/10, now my Dad. I have 1 sister left, she is 13 yrs older than I. My Dads sister, his only living sibling, passed away 2 wks ago at the age of 88. I have learned to be strong over the years, and that has taught me to lean on God for Comfort and Peace! I don't let myself think of the negative thoughts, and try to just think of the positive! When I get down, I give it all to God! It Works!!!!

I love you all and appreciate you all for being here for me! Thanks!Prayers for Horizon and her Family 36_3_15

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum