Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraqi efforts to join the World Trade Organization I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi efforts to join the World Trade Organization I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraqi efforts to join the World Trade Organization I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi efforts to join the World Trade Organization I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi efforts to join the World Trade Organization I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi efforts to join the World Trade Organization I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi efforts to join the World Trade Organization I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi efforts to join the World Trade Organization I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi efforts to join the World Trade Organization I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi efforts to join the World Trade Organization I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi efforts to join the World Trade Organization I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi efforts to join the World Trade Organization I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi efforts to join the World Trade Organization I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi efforts to join the World Trade Organization I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi efforts to join the World Trade Organization I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqi efforts to join the World Trade Organization I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqi efforts to join the World Trade Organization I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqi efforts to join the World Trade Organization I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqi efforts to join the World Trade Organization I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraqi efforts to join the World Trade Organization I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Iraqi efforts to join the World Trade Organization

Go down

Iraqi efforts to join the World Trade Organization Empty Iraqi efforts to join the World Trade Organization

Post by glasshalffull Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:24 am

Iraqi efforts to join the World Trade Organization

26-06-2012 | (Voice of Iraq) - Add a comment -

Radio Sawa - BAGHDAD - Omar Hammadi

Due to resume Iraqi government negotiations for accession to the WTO in the coming months, in order to move the wheel of the economy and support the private sector in the country.

The director of the Department of the World Trade Organization and the Iraqi Ministry of Trade Tharwat Akram "Radio Sawa" Iraq needs to adopt the phrase of new legislation that allows for transition to a market economy to complete the files to join.

And helps global organizations led by the International Agency for Development of the United States (Aliwas any IDC) Iraq to join the World Trade Organization.

In a sign of international trade director at the U.S. Agency Brian Clancy, that Iraq's accession to the organization will allow the country to engage in global markets and the introduction of industrial technology required and said that the private sector would be the most prominent beneficiaries.

Iraq has submitted a request for accession to the WTO in 2004, running as a member of the observer, and held several rounds of negotiation with the organization for the purpose of completing arrangements for joining these tours but stopped since 2008 in the hope that not resume this year

Read more: http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php%3Fid%3D62604&usg=ALkJrhiakIZ232S3Dg1G-EKF1-RUs9e3zg#ixzz1yzJ4UAT8
glasshalffull
glasshalffull
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Iraqi efforts to join the World Trade Organization Empty Re: Iraqi efforts to join the World Trade Organization

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:28 am

I hope they get this done!

In a sign of international trade director at the U.S. Agency Brian Clancy, that Iraq's accession to the organization will allow the country to engage in global markets and the introduction of industrial technology required and said that the private sector would be the most prominent beneficiaries.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum