Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
NEW TO DINAR DAILY! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
NEW TO DINAR DAILY! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
NEW TO DINAR DAILY! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
NEW TO DINAR DAILY! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
NEW TO DINAR DAILY! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
NEW TO DINAR DAILY! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
NEW TO DINAR DAILY! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
NEW TO DINAR DAILY! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
NEW TO DINAR DAILY! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
NEW TO DINAR DAILY! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
NEW TO DINAR DAILY! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
NEW TO DINAR DAILY! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
NEW TO DINAR DAILY! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
NEW TO DINAR DAILY! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
NEW TO DINAR DAILY! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
NEW TO DINAR DAILY! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
NEW TO DINAR DAILY! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
NEW TO DINAR DAILY! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
NEW TO DINAR DAILY! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
NEW TO DINAR DAILY! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

NEW TO DINAR DAILY!

4 posters

Go down

NEW TO DINAR DAILY! Empty NEW TO DINAR DAILY!

Post by ADMIN Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:11 pm

IF YOU ARE A TWITTER PATRON... Be sure to Follow us on Twitter!

If you dont have time to check in before you leave for work... sign up for the latest news on Iraq and Vietnam. Email goes out AUTOMATICALLY daily between 11AM and 1PM (fantastic timing for Lunch break reading) ...

Both Twitter and Email updates are located at the top left of the forum!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

NEW TO DINAR DAILY! Empty Re: NEW TO DINAR DAILY!

Post by abby ann Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:16 pm

THANKS MISKE!!!!YOUR THE BESTEST M&M OF EM ALL!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:30 pm

Thank ya AA! Dont forget to sign up for the news! Smile

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:57 pm

Saw the twitter feed ... just followed .. US! Twisted Evil

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

NEW TO DINAR DAILY! 2805820865  NEW TO DINAR DAILY! 2805820865  NEW TO DINAR DAILY! 2805820865  NEW TO DINAR DAILY! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:39 pm

Here is what the first EMAIL from today looks like... they are clickable links... TOTALLY worth the sign up! Only whats in the NEWS sections get sent out... Love it!

DINAR DAILY UPDATES

RAISE THE ZEROS IN THE BOOK !!!
THE TARIFF LAW HAS BEEN POSTPONED !!!!
Parliament and Fiance committee support revalue of Iraqi Dinar
Appearance: The demand for a ziggurat on the currency re-life project to delete the zeros
IRAQ BACKS OFF PLAN TO CLOSE 44 MEDIA OUTLETS !!!!
MILLIONDAT CHAT AND THE NEWS 6-25-2012
Central Bank: import equipment to check counterfeit money Online
Energy Parliamentary Committee will decide on the adoption of a draft oil law for 2007
Economic representative: trade to develop a plan to avoid rising food prices during Ramadan

RAISE THE ZEROS IN THE BOOK !!!

Posted: 26 Jun 2012 09:06 AM PDT
Raise the zeros in the book Tgirl 26/06/2012 0:00 BAGHDAD - Al Sabah The newly released book titled ((studies and views in the process of lifting of the zeroes)) The economist and Associate Dean of the Faculty of Business and Economics at the University of Mustansiriya Dr. Falah Hassan Thuwaini, eat the book that came with 216 pages of medium size, dozens of opinions and research articles that dealt with in detail in place delete zeros from the currency, at the same time offering ...

THE TARIFF LAW HAS BEEN POSTPONED !!!!

Posted: 26 Jun 2012 08:35 AM PDT
Baghdad / NINA /-- Council of Ministers approved in its session today a bill to postpone the implementation of customs tariff law until the appropriate conditions allow its application. A statement by government spokesman Ali al-Dabbagh said : "The Council of Ministers approved informing the Secretariat of the United Nations through the Foreign affairs Ministry to extend the mandate of the United Nations Mission in Iraq to help for an additional a whole year. / End http://www.ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=FMEILK June ...

Parliament and Fiance committee support revalue of Iraqi Dinar

Posted: 26 Jun 2012 08:22 AM PDT
Parliament and Fiance committee support revalue of Iraqi Dinar 26/06/2012 03:30 ERBIL, June 25 (AKnews) – The Iraqi Parliament and the Finance Committee support the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI)’s efforts to revalue of the Iraqi Dinar through the removal of three zeros from the currency. The CBI has announced that it has finalized plans to remove three zeros from the Iraqi currency in order to revalue it. The smallest unit of the current Iraqi current is 250 Iraqi Dinars which is equivalent ...

Appearance: The demand for a ziggurat on the currency re-life project to delete the zeros

Posted: 26 Jun 2012 08:11 AM PDT
News Details Appearance: The demand for a ziggurat on the currency re-life project to delete the zeros 26/06/2012 BAGHDAD / JD / .. Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said that Council requested the Minister put the ziggurat as a slogan in the new currency re-life project to delete the zeros. The appearance of the reporter (JD) that the request came during a cabinet meeting in Nasiriyah ziggurat status symbol as an emblem ...

IRAQ BACKS OFF PLAN TO CLOSE 44 MEDIA OUTLETS !!!!

Posted: 26 Jun 2012 07:59 AM PDT
Iraq backs off on plans to force closure of 44 media outlets, including BBC and VOA Iraq backs off on plans to force closure of 44 media outlets, including BBC and VOA By Associated Press, Updated: Tuesday, June 26, 7:49 AMAP BAGHDAD — Iraq has suspended plans to close 44 media operations in the country, including the BBC and Voice of America, after an outcry by press freedom advocates, an official said Tuesday. The Communications and Media Commission that regulates the ...

MILLIONDAT CHAT AND THE NEWS 6-25-2012

Posted: 26 Jun 2012 07:00 AM PDT
Millionday chat 6-25 [millionday] Announced the government's pursuit of rapid economic reform in the country within its plans for the advancement of all sectors during the next term [millionday] RAPID !!!! [millionday] Announced the government's pursuit of rapid economic reform in the country within its plans for the advancement of all sectors during the next term. This comes at a time when the Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs, Rose Nuri Shaways work to promote ...

Central Bank: import equipment to check counterfeit money Online

Posted: 26 Jun 2012 04:21 AM PDT
Details .Central Bank: import equipment to check counterfeit money Online
2012-06-26 26/06/2012
.. BAGHDAD / JD .. The Central Bank announced its intention to buy electronic devices to check the optical detection of money and fake ones. .. The deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh told (JD) that the central bank intends to import counterfeit money detectors modern techniques noting that the new machines will be linked ...

Energy Parliamentary Committee will decide on the adoption of a draft oil law for 2007

Posted: 26 Jun 2012 04:07 AM PDT
Energy Parliamentary Committee will decide on the adoption of a draft oil law for 2007 26/06/2012 09:17 26/06/2012 09:17 .. BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network - revealed to the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary decision to close in the adoption of the draft oil law for 2007, indicating that the Committee decided not to wait too long the oil law legislation. .". He said the Commission's decision to Muhammad Qasim (Brief Center for the Iraqi Media Network) ...

Economic representative: trade to develop a plan to avoid rising food prices during Ramadan

Posted: 25 Jun 2012 07:58 PM PDT
Economic representative: trade to develop a plan to avoid rising food prices during Ramadan Posted on Monday, June 25, 2012 09: 12. | Posted by: maha. | | | Visits: 29 Baghdad/with: Deputy Economic Commission Salman al-Musawi, Monday, the intention of the host House for current Commerce Minister to describe plans that must be taken to avoid rising food prices during the month of Ramadan. He said al-Musawi to future news agency correspondent, "Ramadan doors, unfortunately, that every ...

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:48 pm

You guys are doing great on getting the news posted!!! Great articles... sign up now, so you will get what is posted between now and tomorrow morning...

:cheers:

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:31 pm

Right when one thinks this site can't get any better...it does. Very cool!

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum