Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

The Central Bank underlines the need to apply the law of customs tariff end of the month  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

The Central Bank underlines the need to apply the law of customs tariff end of the month

Go down

The Central Bank underlines the need to apply the law of customs tariff end of the month  Empty The Central Bank underlines the need to apply the law of customs tariff end of the month

Post by glasshalffull on Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:01 am

The Central Bank underlines the need to apply the law of customs tariff end of the month

23/06/2012 06:44
BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network - The Central Bank of Iraq, with the application of the law of the customs tariff on goods Alastelakih that help economic development in the country.

The deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh (Brief Center for the Iraqi Media Network) that "the central bank supports the application of the law of the customs tariff on consumer goods that support the Iraqi economy."

He explained that "the central bank believes it is important to use oil revenues to improve the Iraqi economy and diversify its oil imports significantly during the next phase."

The Committee announced that the economy and investment for the parliamentary government, it is recommended to activate the customs tariff law the end of this month, the lowest ratios of 5% Kmarkip Almamthelh ratio of the reconstruction of Iraq.

The Cabinet instructed last April to the Ministry of Finance to work customs tariff starting from the 30th of June next.

It was scheduled to enter the law of customs tariff new No. 22 of 2010 into effect in March 2011, but the increase of prices in the local markets in conjunction with the political crisis in the country at once without it, which declared him the Ministry of Finance on the postponement of a law tariffs until this year
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF8&langpair=auto%7Cen&rurl=translate.google.com&tbb=1&u=http://imn.iq/news/view.13171/&usg=ALkJrhgpZoov-sLnPAPz1uMjY-AfoQtv-g
glasshalffull
glasshalffull
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Central Bank underlines the need to apply the law of customs tariff end of the month  Empty Re: The Central Bank underlines the need to apply the law of customs tariff end of the month

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:09 am

I saw "starting JUNE 30TH"... happydance

JULY 1ST, JUNE 30TH...both are good!

Back to top Go down

The Central Bank underlines the need to apply the law of customs tariff end of the month  Empty Re: The Central Bank underlines the need to apply the law of customs tariff end of the month

Post by glasshalffull on Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:11 am

yeah what's a day or one, just do it already, :cheers:
glasshalffull
glasshalffull
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:22 am

@glasshalffull wrote:yeah what's a day or one, just do it already, :cheers:

We find out if anything happens by next SUNDAY...

Back to top Go down

Post by glasshalffull on Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:24 am

punisher wrote:

Yup, or they once again postpone with some sort of quorum or communication problem, I'm ready for either, but hoping for an answer.
glasshalffull
glasshalffull
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:26 am

@glasshalffull wrote:
punisher wrote:

Yup, or they once again postpone with some sort of quorum or communication problem, I'm ready for either, but hoping for an answer.

As long as we get an answer is all I want. SHABIBI's thing happens on WEDNESDAY I believe so lets see if things line up...

Back to top Go down

Post by glasshalffull on Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:34 am

punisher wrote:
@glasshalffull wrote:
punisher wrote:

As long as we get an answer is all I want. SHABIBI's thing happens on WEDNESDAY I believe so lets see if things line up...
I'm with you, one of many answers a long time coming crazyspin
glasshalffull
glasshalffull
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum