Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
FROM DINAR TRADE !!!!! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
FROM DINAR TRADE !!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
FROM DINAR TRADE !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
FROM DINAR TRADE !!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
FROM DINAR TRADE !!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
FROM DINAR TRADE !!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
FROM DINAR TRADE !!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
FROM DINAR TRADE !!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
FROM DINAR TRADE !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
FROM DINAR TRADE !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
FROM DINAR TRADE !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
FROM DINAR TRADE !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
FROM DINAR TRADE !!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
FROM DINAR TRADE !!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
FROM DINAR TRADE !!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
FROM DINAR TRADE !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
FROM DINAR TRADE !!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
FROM DINAR TRADE !!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
FROM DINAR TRADE !!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
FROM DINAR TRADE !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

FROM DINAR TRADE !!!!!

3 posters

Go down

FROM DINAR TRADE !!!!! Empty FROM DINAR TRADE !!!!!

Post by Just Da Truth Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:54 am

Alright Investors,

Want to start off by saying that this is not intended for Loyal Members of Neno's Place (as you have heard it as long as I have, lol) but there is a mess trying to start and I want to sweep it under the rug now. This may be a little long but I promise, it is worth while as it will show how these CC's and Forum Clicks, as well as leader wannabees cause a lot of confusion in this investment. Also will be some added information and suggestions from me. I will email this out to all in hopes that it is shared in anyway and, pass a link for any comments that would like to be shared back.

Ok, my phone and Dinar Trade's rang a bit today over another one of these conference calls that was done last night I believe, from I assume guys trying to do right but totally off mark....AGAIN!!

Anyways, during this call that if you want, you can listen to it
HERE at about the 18 minute mark where these guys are pumping the CBI Law out of context. We here know what the CBI Law states and these guys again are putting out that the currency isn't a promissory not and CBI doesn't have to honor them or, doesn't have to honor them outside of their borders. The guy using the CBI Laws 32-36 as you can re view them HERE.

All I can say is this gent has taking Article 32:1 way out of context and totally needs to understand Article 33:4 If he can do that he will have a totally different conception.

These guys are doing nothing but passing opinion after opinion after wrong opinions. Why are they doing it, I have no clue or care to learn what it is if, there is one. One of the guys in the beginning gives a long but drooling disclaimer and that usually leads me to think AGENDA. But hey, I do not know cause I do not participate in these silly things. I do not need anyone telling me what my money is going to do in a investment that I can not read and understand myself. I understand there are those that don't and need to understand it some way. All I can say is good luck cause this investment platform of dealers and forums has grown like a disease.

Now, there is this lady on shortly after all this part that looms on and on about Dinar Trade not proving they can buy and sell out of IRAQ. At first I thought she was meaning here in the USA and I was like, "Hey Dear" read the US Treasury license, lol... But I do believe she means in and out of IRAQ. All I can say to that is Dinar Trade is the worlds largest currency dealer when concerning the Iraq dinar for the last 8 years or basically, since it's inception. Some of may go but were they around then, yes they were and there is so much I can not put out, until it is authorized. I can say tho to the lady, UIB (United Investment Bank) Hon. But I am not sure that would do any good cause she is determined to have proof now.

Let me touch on that NOW!! Out of all the dealers besides Dinar Trade, not one of them are any higher than the profits they take from sales. After they sale or buy and re sale, that is all they are good for and really not even good for that cause not one of them can beat Dinar Trade as I say this with total confidence. I advise anyone that hasn't listen to this conference call
HERE to do so as we have a commenting thread on that call HERE. Pay a lot of attention to what Ali is saying about his history. If this doesn't wake investors up, then good luck where ever you try or do, cash in at.

Now back to the NOW!! Dinar Trade owns the Majority % of UIB (in the 70's%). UIB is a Private Investment Bank in Iraq (Not one other dealer can again, get past their sales profits) for those reading this that do not know. Dinar Trade came back into the business after a short break for personal reasons for you, the investor. Again, I can not post things said until authorized but, has everyone forgotten the New USA Laws on foreign accounts or, the fact that the Iraq Gov isn't allowing foreigner accounts yet? What about the mentioning of the IQD Holding Ltd company? Anyone? Ok that is the NOW!! have patience it hasn't RV'ed yet and I bet you, Dinar Trade will be ready before it does. Watch Dinar Trade's moves is the best tips I can advise to her and to others.

Lets add this cause I do not want the rumors said Dinar Trade and I are in each others pockets (WE ARE FRIENDS THO!!). Loyal members of Neno's Place knows that I have always supported and carried ONLY, dinar trade for free for years, even kept the members here informed on Ali during his departure as much as possible. These guys also know that I got pissed after his return on a chat that was done that was said was not going to be done and I was walking away from Dinar Trade. I did do a about turn on that and explained and said that Dinar Trade will now proov Neno's place is the Official Hub for them for a Price so yes, Dinar Trade does pay a proving cost now. What dinar trade gets in return, Home Page, the Only Dealer carried, and ME!! Well he all ready had my for years, I am not stupid, I have seen and heard it all..FROM DINAR TRADE !!!!! Wink

Ok got that out of the way. I am now going to make 2!! suggestions and close this up.

1) As I have mentioned above the future advancement on dinar Trade into the UIB and coming the IQD, why in the world would look at another dealer for advise, supply, or information. Listen to Ali's words in the CC above. Here him!! Pay attention to his back ground and his families since 1968 I think it is, involvement with the middle east.

2) If you can not do #1 and still follow these others sites, Conference calls, Chats, Gurus, what ever and can not get any patience rolling, I want to suggest my other QUACK friend famous worlds as my last suggestion, SELL SELL SELL!! (BTW, Dinar Trade's buy back too)... FROM DINAR TRADE !!!!! Wink

Closing Up:

Investors look, this is a gamble investment and no one twisted your arm to invest well, wait a minute, maybe some one did, but not here. Get a grip and learn your investment. I have provided a platform for years and have years paid up in advance from Loyal Members here and money received from cost of being official Hub for Dinar Trade for you!! Use it, STOP getting involved with these CC's and know it all palls that are only passing opinions or mis-understood information that does nothing but cause you griff, it only cost me time. Look if they knew it all, they sure the heck would be here passifying a 100th of a penny stock now would they, NO!! They have a agenda. I believe in this investment just as you all do and my hope is just as high. Will it happen, I believe so. When will it, I have no idea but I will ride this thing down with you one way or the other. What ever I can do to ride your interest of these other forums, just ask, I will try. Trust me, they are nothing but wannabee copycats. That's it, please share.

Neno.. FROM DINAR TRADE !!!!! Wink
Just Da Truth
Just Da Truth
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

FROM DINAR TRADE !!!!! Empty Re: FROM DINAR TRADE !!!!!

Post by Ponee Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:00 am

Just Da Truth, thanks so much for the info!!!! You have a PM and an EMAIL!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:08 am

Thanks for that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:09 am

Thanks JustDaTruth... That was very informative and hope it helps the people out that are prone to reading and believing the negative to do more research before jumping on all of the band wagons.

By the way, that is one VERY special Avatar. I just love it... You'll have to post more so we can all enjoy it..

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last..."
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum