Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Has a currency ever made anyone a MILLIONAIRE before? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Has a currency ever made anyone a MILLIONAIRE before?

+2
Terbo56
chevysteve
6 posters

Go down

Has a currency ever made anyone a MILLIONAIRE before? Empty Has a currency ever made anyone a MILLIONAIRE before?

Post by Guest Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:59 pm

I still believe what I believe about this investment...but I do still keep an open mind...is it really possible for this investment to make millionaires out of us :?: :?: :?: ...or is this just a dream we all hold onto because we want to believe it :?: :?: :?:

When all is said and done can we be left standing their with crap in our faces :shock: :shock: :shock:

Back to top Go down

Has a currency ever made anyone a MILLIONAIRE before? Empty Re: Has a currency ever made anyone a MILLIONAIRE before?

Post by Guest Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:23 am

I know the entire KUWAIT thing that happened back then was an entire different beast than what is happening with IRAQ...so don't know if one can compare.

Back to top Go down

Has a currency ever made anyone a MILLIONAIRE before? Empty Re: Has a currency ever made anyone a MILLIONAIRE before?

Post by chevysteve Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:45 am

It made George Soros a multi gazillionaire back many years ago.

He's known as the man who broke the bank of England. It's a long story so I won't go all into it but, If you just google George Soros, you will find many articles on the man. He brought the entire country of England to it's knees!! (shorting the Pound along with other currency manuevers)

You will also find out how he controls our country here in the USA. He's a multi-Billionaire and is in bed with the entire Denocratic party, especially the Clintons and certainly Obama.

I could go on and on but, just google him. You will learn alot of things you may not know as well as a lot of things you may not want to know.

I.E. ACORN, AFSCME, PLANNED PARENTHOOD, the list goes on and on and on, not to mention the company's he owns that the Obama administration as well as others, make decisions on behalf of the US citizen / taxpayer to divert business away from U.S. oil and drilling company's etc. (foreign oil) that Soros owns. If you really get to know who he is, you will better understand U.S. politic's, you'll also want to throw up when you are done.

So, the answer to the question is, YES, a currency has made somebody a Millionaire, in this case, a Multi Multi Millionaire!!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:01 am

So does a $5.00 bill for a winning lottery ticket-affraid
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:12 am

@terbo56 wrote:So does a $5.00 bill for a winning lottery ticket-affraid

Either way would be fine with me Terbo:)
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:18 am

You got that right!! Anything is fine by me!!Very Happy :cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:36 am

@chevysteve wrote:It made George Soros a multi gazillionaire back many years ago.

He's known as the man who broke the bank of England. It's a long story so I won't go all into it but, If you just google George Soros, you will find many articles on the man. He brought the entire country of England to it's knees!! (shorting the Pound along with other currency manuevers)

You will also find out how he controls our country here in the USA. He's a multi-Billionaire and is in bed with the entire Denocratic party, especially the Clintons and certainly Obama.

I could go on and on but, just google him. You will learn alot of things you may not know as well as a lot of things you may not want to know.

I.E. ACORN, AFSCME, PLANNED PARENTHOOD, the list goes on and on and on, not to mention the company's he owns that the Obama administration as well as others, make decisions on behalf of the US citizen / taxpayer to divert business away from U.S. oil and drilling company's etc. (foreign oil) that Soros owns. If you really get to know who he is, you will better understand U.S. politic's, you'll also want to throw up when you are done.

So, the answer to the question is, YES, a currency has made somebody a Millionaire, in this case, a Multi Multi Millionaire!!

Thanks for that. ALL sounds interesting...I kinda meant with a current senario like with a country being in turmoil and they currency being in the crapper ie IRAQ...I know the KUWAIT situation was totally different.

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:31 pm

Yea, you are right Punisher...

I didn't mean to go on a long diatribe about Soros, Just once my fingers got to typing, they couldn't stop!! Mad I don't like the guy very much as you can probably tell.
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:33 pm

I'm glad you gave me that little history lesson, I learned something new Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:35 pm

I think a better way of putting it is, has an RV ever made anyone
a millionaire.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:56 pm

Not yet. Hope we can answer that differently very soon. Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Has a currency ever made anyone a MILLIONAIRE before? 2245507099Has a currency ever made anyone a MILLIONAIRE before? 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:57 pm

How the heck should we know? We've never had 'OUR' RV yet!Laughing
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:23 pm

@chevysteve wrote:Yea, you are right Punisher...

I didn't mean to go on a long diatribe about Soros, Just once my fingers got to typing, they couldn't stop!! Mad I don't like the guy very much as you can probably tell.

I have a friend who has done work directly for him one time. From the info I have received he is truly not a nice person and not a friend of freedom.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Has a currency ever made anyone a MILLIONAIRE before? 2805820865  Has a currency ever made anyone a MILLIONAIRE before? 2805820865  Has a currency ever made anyone a MILLIONAIRE before? 2805820865  Has a currency ever made anyone a MILLIONAIRE before? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:32 pm

And NEVER will be,either-He's the WORLD'S BIGGEST CROOK-And he's goin' down, big time- He just doesn't know it yet-Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:59 pm

So Punisher, as to your question... I know a guy who through his friend, gossip in other-words, claimed to have made a whole lot of money on Kuwaits RV. He was supposedly over there at the time, bought a bunch and made a killing. She told me he owned 75 rental houses and for someone in the Sunshine states, that's a lot of houses...

Also heard he has $30,000. worth of Dinar. Of course, make it once, take every dime you have when you get a second chance at it. Talk about luck coming his way twice and I can't stand the guy... and yes he is not a "good" person, anything but... So, rain falls on both the good and bad according to God's Holy Word...

Anyway, hope all of you have a great night, weekend, and looking for our RV to show very soon..

Peppermint Patti,

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last..."
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:49 am

@Peppermint Patti wrote:So Punisher, as to your question... I know a guy who through his friend, gossip in other-words, claimed to have made a whole lot of money on Kuwaits RV. He was supposedly over there at the time, bought a bunch and made a killing. She told me he owned 75 rental houses and for someone in the Sunshine states, that's a lot of houses...

Also heard he has $30,000. worth of Dinar. Of course, make it once, take every dime you have when you get a second chance at it. Talk about luck coming his way twice and I can't stand the guy... and yes he is not a "good" person, anything but... So, rain falls on both the good and bad according to God's Holy Word...

Anyway, hope all of you have a great night, weekend, and looking for our RV to show very soon..

Peppermint Patti,

Does the phrase LUCKY bassmaster apply Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:16 am

Punisher, neither my husband nor myself know what a "LUCKY bassmaster" is? I only know bass is fish? I am sort of curious if you don't mind explaining?

Thank you so much,

Peppermint Patti...

Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:19 am

Look at it this way- A child without a 'Father'-:(
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:23 am

@Peppermint Patti wrote:Punisher, neither my husband nor myself know what a "LUCKY bassmaster" is? I only know bass is fish? I am sort of curious if you don't mind explaining?

Thank you so much,

Peppermint Patti...

LOL, I put another word (B@$TARD) and I guess the site automatically changed it to, LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:45 pm

I tried to be coy about it, but I guess she didn't 'GET IT'-scratch
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:30 pm

Well Turbo, I didn't see your post until after the next post I did... I am sure I would/could have figured it out if I saw it first, maybe she said very sheepishly...

And yes, Punisher, that name would be fitting... He is a thinks he is a Christian and lies like a rug... He is one of the worst people I have ever met. I'll be interested to see him on judgment day explaining to God how all of his lying was perfectly in line with taking Christs name in vain.. That is what you are doing by claiming to be a Christian and acting more like Satan's right hand man...

And yes again, I told him what I think of him... I also saved his E-mails to send to the MLM Company he represents. Then I was too sick to follow-up.

His friend comes on the forum and told him I am over here with all of the other do nothings wasting all my day. That's all I do all day. Well, like they say, birds of a feather, and how true that is... Again, it takes one to know one and I'll take you guys anyday over what's out there for friends and aquaintances... Most of you are real gems and I really appreciate you guys...

Peppermint Patti...

Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum