Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
RichQueen Chat Friday 8-5-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RichQueen Chat Friday 8-5-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
RichQueen Chat Friday 8-5-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RichQueen Chat Friday 8-5-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
RichQueen Chat Friday 8-5-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RichQueen Chat Friday 8-5-11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RichQueen Chat Friday 8-5-11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RichQueen Chat Friday 8-5-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RichQueen Chat Friday 8-5-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RichQueen Chat Friday 8-5-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RichQueen Chat Friday 8-5-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RichQueen Chat Friday 8-5-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RichQueen Chat Friday 8-5-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RichQueen Chat Friday 8-5-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RichQueen Chat Friday 8-5-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RichQueen Chat Friday 8-5-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RichQueen Chat Friday 8-5-11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RichQueen Chat Friday 8-5-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RichQueen Chat Friday 8-5-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
RichQueen Chat Friday 8-5-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

RichQueen Chat Friday 8-5-11

+6
happywelshguy
therealbutterfly
beef4all
mtgal
XovMaj
evenstar
10 posters

Go down

RichQueen Chat Friday 8-5-11 Empty RichQueen Chat Friday 8-5-11

Post by evenstar Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:33 am

RICH QUEEN:Posted Today, 12:26 AM
I just got word that these last-minute delays this week have been for a GOOD reason. The Good Guys have been busy little beavers, plugging up any holes that could allow a blood-sucker to secretly drain our funds from us like a vampire bat (know how sneakily they feed? Their saliva has a numbing agent and anti-coagulant in it. They latch on undetected and get fat while the cow they are feeding on is oblivious) - this is more to do with the WGS and PP funds. But the two go hand in hand -WGS IS NEEDED TO FUND RV PAYOUTS. WGS and PP release, RV release - gotta happen within hours of each other. The window of hours I was given today obviously wasn't enough time to close all the gaps. Tonight is a GREAT possibility (got 2 texts today from someone with a White House source who got tons of confirmation on this- texted me that earlier, then again about an hour ago), but as has been stated by others this all should jump off by Monday. Oh yeah, the plan to crash the derivatives market is well underway - needed to reset the system and screw the screwers. I gather you saw what the market did today. All part of the plan.

REPLY FROM A POSTER
I don't know...today 401k holders got very screwed as well. I've lost 7% of my life savings in the past 3 days. And they won't let me take my money out unless I pay a 10% penalty on top of a 30+% tax hit. The crazy thing is, I'm thinking of doing it just so I don't lose it all! It's hard to have faith about a "pending RV" when my whole future is on the line. I'm thankful to have a job, but I don't want to be working at it up until the day I die. I've already come to terms with the fact come age 67(ish) that I will not be getting social security even though I've payed into it my entire working life. Now the 401k supposed safety net I've built for my family and I over many years is essentially being stolen right out of my account. I may as well give the feds half my money via taxes and move the remainder into swiss francs and IQDs/VNDs. This is one roller coaster I'm afraid I cannot get off.

RICH QUEEN
I know. It's tough. This is why I've been telling people to buy tangible assets and get out of the markets. Been saying that for a long time. I guess you could say this is one thing I have been saying that is now coming to pass. This is necessary so that those that have been manipulating the markets ruthlessly get stopped in their tracks. The system, as it stands, has GOT to stop. Love the Swiss Franc. Still gold-backed. But precious metals (silver might work out better than gold in the long run), other metals, precious stones, LAND, will see you through. I am not a professional, so please seek advice from someone who is. Hang in there - we're gonna make it if we stick together.

The WGS as well as the PP's were always the key to changing the worlds economy. The plan has been in play for at least two decades and hopefully the last gear has fallen into place. For some, that waiting has been longer than 15 years so my heart goes out to Dinarians who have been waiting half that time to see their day come. The Dinar was an after thought and many wonder just where the funds will come from to pay Dinar holders out. The answer is simple. From the taxes taken off the top of the massive WGS and PP payouts. The Global Settlements will activate a new US Treasury system which will accept these new tax proceeds. When you cash out your Dinar at a bank or through a currency exchanger that uses a US bank for clearing, how do you think the bank is going to get back the funds they just paid you? From the money that is received from those taxes from the WGS and the PP's. AS RQ has said, there will be some rough water ahead for several months, but eventually we will have a new US Treasury dollar backed by a basket of metals. Our Constitution never called for a private central bank ( The Federal Reserve ), but created a US Treasury with its money controlled by the people not a private banking cartel that takes in one dollar and then lends out 9 to 12. That's a ponzi scam and the deck is stacked in the Fed's favor. This is how elements within our government turned America into a debt slave. How can politicians who love to spend and keep adding to the countries debt ever hope to pay back the Federal Reserve cartels interest on that debt that has been building since 1913 when the Federal Reserve was created? The answer is they can't until the back of the Fed is broken by creating the new Treasury which has actually been in place for several years now just waiting to accept these new tax funds. That in a very complicated nutshell is what is going to happen. JMHO, but the worlds markets tanking will be the excuse as well as the political cover required to make these changes happen. We now seem to be on an accelerated path towards financial freedom and the sooner the better.
evenstar
evenstar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

RichQueen Chat Friday 8-5-11 Empty Re: RichQueen Chat Friday 8-5-11

Post by XovMaj Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:44 am

lol!

XovMaj

Back to top Go down

Post by mtgal Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:14 pm

Hi,
I am kind of new to this RV world, so would someone please explain what the abbreviations of WGS and PP's stand for?

Thank you and COME ON RV!!! :cheers: chillout groupdance

mtgal

Back to top Go down

RichQueen Chat Friday 8-5-11 Empty wgs pp

Post by beef4all Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:30 pm

i also am fairly new and have been unable to find any description or explanation on the internet. Can someone explain it to us?
beef4all
beef4all

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:45 pm

WGS = World Global Settlements
PP = Prosperiety Packages
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

RichQueen Chat Friday 8-5-11 Empty wgs pp

Post by beef4all Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:49 pm

can you briefly explain how these work?
beef4all
beef4all

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:52 pm

If i'm correct then PP stands for Private Placement program which is a financial program,
dealing with large sums of money and which often uses MTN's (medium term notes) as it's
basis

I am not aware of WGS, never heard of it previously

Smile

mtgal wrote:Hi,
I am kind of new to this RV world, so would someone please explain what the abbreviations of WGS and PP's stand for?

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:13 pm

beef4all wrote:can you briefly explain how these work?

Not really sure but its been talked about for years. google the WGS and the prosperity packages, nesara, white knights, etc.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:13 pm

happywelshguy wrote:If i'm correct then PP stands for Private Placement program which is a financial program,
dealing with large sums of money and which often uses MTN's (medium term notes) as it's
basis

I am not aware of WGS, never heard of it previously

Smile

No, its all tied in with the WSG's, nesara, etc. Not at all connected to what you are talking about. Sorry.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:25 pm

I think WGS = WE'VE GOT SOURCES
and PP = Well, we all know what PP is
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by maestro Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:35 pm

MAY GOD BLESS AMERICA!!
A RESTORATION TO THE COUNTRY WE
WERE MEANT TO BE ..... Ilikeyou Ilikeyou
maestro
maestro
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

RichQueen Chat Friday 8-5-11 Empty Change is on the Horizon

Post by rosienogg Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:06 pm

To anyone that is interested in understanding what Rich Queen is talking about when she says WGS...World Global Settlements and PP Prosperity Packages...if you really want to know what has been hidden from us for almost the past century or so watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlNMFUrgjyM&feature=related

Change is on the Horizon, Part 1, 2 and 3. Took many years to put this together but after you see it you might begin to understand the change that is coming. It's very lengthy but to those that want to understand what is really going on currently, it is well worth it.

rosienogg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:11 am

HERE is a BLAST FROM THE PAST --  REMEMBER WHEN.....

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum