Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

This and That going on in the Dinar World DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

This and That going on in the Dinar World

Go down

This and That going on in the Dinar World Empty This and That going on in the Dinar World

Post by Ponee on Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:00 pm

6-19-2012 Doc: Our opinion is that the the likely hood of chapter 7 release on Tuesday is rapidly approaching zero. More and more articles are speaking to Iraq not living up to its obligations from 2010. As reported from the US Counsel on Foreign Relations Parker, in his speech that, "Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, failed to form a government of national unity which promised after the 2010 elections". Parker is further quoted as saying how utterly disappointed Obama is with Maliki for not forming a true democracy. This coupled with Ki Ban-moon's statement that Maliki has not delivered on his commitments concerning Kuwait has us mostly convinced that chapter 7 release is not forth coming. The time line for this appears to be toward the end of the year as stated by Ki Ban-moon.

6-19-2012 Hawaii50: CNBC- G20 ends today! Talk of a "stimulas" hope we are not reading more into this but that is what I heard. CNBC has mentioned several times in the last few hours about possibilities for the current crisis. They have spoken of a "stimulas" but not defined what that would be. The Fed's last stimulus option QE3, is not defined either. I hope that includes the RV.

6-19-2012 Newmonies: Meeting tomorrow to end the issue of withdrawal of confidence from the Maliki. This just what BGG has been sayin, one way or another Maliki is DONE!!!! "National Alliance held a crucial meeting tomorrow to end the issue of withdrawal of confidence from the Maliki. The National Alliance will hold a meeting tomorrow at the home of President Jaafari coalition in the presence of Prime Minister Maliki. This meeting will be the last and decisive with regard to the issue of withdrawal of confidence from Maliki. The Sadrist movement will be present at this meeting, which will end either the withdrawal of Maliki for Prime Minister or the implementation of the demands of the blocks, which calls for the withdrawal of confidence."

6-19-2012 Med: AS YOU KNOW I HAVE NOT USED INTEL IN ABOUT TWO YEARS. I AM GOING TO SAY THIS, INFORMATION I JUST RECIEVED FROM PROBABLY THE MOST RELIABLE PERSON I KNOW WHO I HAVE NOT TALKED TO IN ALMOST TWO YEARS, JUST TOLD ME THAT I PROBABLY MADE A GOOD MOVE ON PLANNING THE RV PARTY FOR THIS YEAR. THAT IS ALL I WILL SAY. I WAS GIVEN INFORMATION ABOUT MOVES BY CERTAIN ENTITIES AND GIVEN INFO ABOUT A PERSONAL CONVERSATION. THAT THE BET IS ON FOR THIS YEAR. THE RATE IS DEBATABLE. ALL WE KNOW IS THE REMOVAL OF THE 3 ZERO'S FROM THE NOMINAL VALUE. WHAT EVER IT IS AFTER THAT, WE DONT KNOW FOR CERTAIN. FOR EXAMPLE, THE WORST IT COULD BE IS 1 CENT AND THE BEST 85 CENTS. 1 CENT THOUGH IN OUR DISCUSSION WOULD NOT BENEFIT THE IRAQI ECONOMY AND WOULD NOT BE WORTH ALL THIS EFFORT THAT CBI HAS GONE THROUGH. NOW ALL WE KNOW FROM SHABIBI'S OWN MOUTH IS THAT HIS EFFORTS ARE TO HAVE IT EQUAL TO THE USD.

6-19-2012 Kaperoni: Dinars are published landmarks the Iraqi currency the new after you delete the zeros. Central bank decided to adopt some of the features and pictures to be developed on the new currency after deletion of zeros. And obtained by / JD / a copy of the book's central bank, which included the historical and cultural landmarks and images to be placed on the implications of the currency close to the mentality of the Iraqi public and culture.

6-19-2012 Med: TARIFFS IN 14 DAYS, THIS COULD BE HUGE. I THINK IT IS A MISTAKE. IT WOULD BE GOOD IF IRAQ ACTUALLY PRODUCED SOMETHING THAT IS IMPORTED, THEY DONT. TARIFFS ARE SUPPOSED TO HELP THE LOCAL BUSINESS'S COMPETE BY FORCING THEM TO SELL HIGHER. THIS, AS I SAID, WOULD BE GOOD IF IRAQ PRODUCED SOMETHING.

6-19-2012 BGG: Every single one of the MP’s under Talibani’s leadership put their signatures on the original document. Just because Talibani is not in the picture doesn’t mean they won’t vote the right way. I fully expect every one of them to vote unanimously to remove Maliki (should it come down to that). Keep in mind, they are all Kurds. If Maliki stays “as is” they fully expect some type of aggression from Baghdad. Samarrai is saying the NA blabbering on and on about fully implenting the Erbil agreement brings up two very important points. First, the people are sick of the excuses and believe there is no chance of reform. They hear nothing but promises, promises and more promises from Maliki and then nothing…unless he’s backed into a corner. Secondly - he says, instead of them (the SLC) whining with the question “Why do you insist on the withdrawal of confidence”…the question they really should be asking themselves is “why don’t we have the Erbil agreement fully implemented” (after having a year-and-a-half to get it done)? This was the smartest dialogue I have heard in a couple of weeks. It’s the very heart of the matter and is exactly why this will be concluded soon. Maliki is doing everything he can to “derail” what’s coming. It is even possible we see a “last-minute deal” or Maliki resigning. Anything is possible. However, I also think it is getting very late in the game for a legitimate offer to be accepted.

6-19-2012 Phoenix3333: "Iraq Finance Committee - Banks should be required to set the controls for the sale of hard currency to prevent a repeat of smuggled abroad. A member of the Finance Committee said Tuesday that a central bank last to open multiple ports for the sale of hard currency in all of Iraqi banks, will help stabilize the Iraqi dinar against the dollar, but it must be punctuated by certain controls require banks to prevent the occurrence of a currency smuggling abroad."

6-19-2012 Med: ALL 3 ARTICLES PERTAINING TO THE WITHDRAW OF CONFIDENCE ARE ACTUALLY VERY GOOD. IT APPEARS THAT MALIKI HAD SOME MINOR MOMENTUM FOR A BRIEF MOMENT BUT LOST IT WITH THE U.S. NOT GOING TO BAGHDAD TO MEET WITH MALIKI AND INSTEAD GOING TO ARBIL TO MEET WITH ALL 5. REMEMBER ALL 5 - SADR, TALIBANI, ALLAWI, BARZANI, MUTLAQ. DINAR ALSO NOW IS PICKING UP STEAM IN THE MEDIA WITH MORE AND MORE POSITIVE SUPPORT.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This and That going on in the Dinar World Empty Re: This and That going on in the Dinar World

Post by Terbo56 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:09 pm

According to one member here, they seem to'think' that we will not see an RV until the World Global Settlements are settled and put into effect- From what I understand from this being said,I summize that this may take quite a while- Jus' sayin' - More 'Smoke' maybe? We'll have to wait and see- I think it is worm spit, but I guess we'll find out sooner or later-Always someone to throw a turd in the 'clean' 'laundry' basket-Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum