Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq: ziggurat and the bridge of the most prominent imams signs adopted by the central bank to issue the new currency  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq: ziggurat and the bridge of the most prominent imams signs adopted by the central bank to issue the new currency  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq: ziggurat and the bridge of the most prominent imams signs adopted by the central bank to issue the new currency  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq: ziggurat and the bridge of the most prominent imams signs adopted by the central bank to issue the new currency  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq: ziggurat and the bridge of the most prominent imams signs adopted by the central bank to issue the new currency  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq: ziggurat and the bridge of the most prominent imams signs adopted by the central bank to issue the new currency  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq: ziggurat and the bridge of the most prominent imams signs adopted by the central bank to issue the new currency  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq: ziggurat and the bridge of the most prominent imams signs adopted by the central bank to issue the new currency  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq: ziggurat and the bridge of the most prominent imams signs adopted by the central bank to issue the new currency  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq: ziggurat and the bridge of the most prominent imams signs adopted by the central bank to issue the new currency  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq: ziggurat and the bridge of the most prominent imams signs adopted by the central bank to issue the new currency  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq: ziggurat and the bridge of the most prominent imams signs adopted by the central bank to issue the new currency  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq: ziggurat and the bridge of the most prominent imams signs adopted by the central bank to issue the new currency  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq: ziggurat and the bridge of the most prominent imams signs adopted by the central bank to issue the new currency  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq: ziggurat and the bridge of the most prominent imams signs adopted by the central bank to issue the new currency  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq: ziggurat and the bridge of the most prominent imams signs adopted by the central bank to issue the new currency  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq: ziggurat and the bridge of the most prominent imams signs adopted by the central bank to issue the new currency  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq: ziggurat and the bridge of the most prominent imams signs adopted by the central bank to issue the new currency  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq: ziggurat and the bridge of the most prominent imams signs adopted by the central bank to issue the new currency  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq: ziggurat and the bridge of the most prominent imams signs adopted by the central bank to issue the new currency  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq: ziggurat and the bridge of the most prominent imams signs adopted by the central bank to issue the new currency

2 posters

Go down

Iraq: ziggurat and the bridge of the most prominent imams signs adopted by the central bank to issue the new currency  Empty Iraq: ziggurat and the bridge of the most prominent imams signs adopted by the central bank to issue the new currency

Post by Ponee Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 pm

Tuesday, June 19, 2012 13:33

Iraq: ziggurat and the bridge of the most prominent imams signs adopted by the central bank to issue the new currency  371bef33b332a8fc442c585b59d1c866_M

Hafqna - Baghdad / The Central Bank of Iraq's adoption of certain monuments and pictures to be developed on the currency's new after deletion of zeros. The Book of the Central Bank is entitled to the Directorate General for the issuance and cabinets posted on some sites Allaketronah, "which included currency notes a number of monuments and pictures the most important, put a picture of a bridge imams The magnitude of the significance of high value. "He said: This is dedicated to the highest class of the new currency a category (200) dinars, hundred dinars, and on the back of this paper has developed a school of the Baghdad. and placed on the face of the category (100) dinars, hundred dinars, Photo for the Azwaip in Baghdad, one of the areas ancient, which was set up by the suspension bridge and appears in the image building of the Iraqi Central Bank, in addition to the building of the University of Baghdad, is the oldest scientific institution in Iraq, while placed on the back of the paper image (ziggurat), one of the features of construction of Iraq at the dawn of history . and placed on the face of the paper of class (50) JD (fifty dinars) image of the King Codaa one of the most kings of the dynasty of Lagash II (King XII), a God of growth and fertility, while the back of the paper have included a picture of Fort Ukhaydir a Fort archaeological dates back to the era of the Abbasid It is unique defensive forts in a deserted area, such as those constructed in which this fort is located to the south-west of the city of Karbala.

The central bank said: that in the face of the banknote (25) dinars (twenty five dinars) was developed, the image of King Hammurabi receiving the law. Either the back of the paper have included a picture of a peasant from Iraqi Kurdistan contribute with men in the preparation of the field of agriculture.

He continued: put on the face of the banknote (10) JD (ten dinars), the Arab-Muslim image of the dinar, either the back of the paper has developed a picture of the lighthouse Hadba in Mosul, one of the landmark development of excellence in our beloved Iraq .. Either category (5) JD (five dinars) was placed on the face of her paper image of a waterfall entirely on Beck in Kurdistan, a reference to the state's interest in water and its sources in addition to the interest in tourism and the environment either the back of the paper has developed a picture of a palm Iraq, a sign of a property for each land of the vast from southern Iraq to the north.

The central bank said in his book: in line with the best applications and international experiences, he decided to stop the basic parameters of the currency notes of the categories (25000,10000,5000) JD Almtdolh now as it is in the new series (25,10,5) dinars so that the audience is also imprinted with a thousand in his memory.

The bank was put on the aspects of coins map of Iraq and highlights where the Tigris and the Euphrates, and the center of the map a circular area to install the coin mineral, while the other side of the coins have included, first class (2) BD, the image of (the Monastery of Saint Matthew), a historic site and my soul is located in the north of Iraq, Iraqis and taken from different sects and religions shrine to seek blessings and tourism. Included in category (1) BD image and reality are inspired from the displacement of Kurds Faili designed and prepared the Ministry of Culture.

Has been developed on the category (500) fils image to fill a modern on the River Euphrates, and was intended to highlight the importance of water and means of storage and organization in Iraq, and on the category (250) fils putting pictures to fill Kut on the Tigris River, for the same purpose, and put on a category (100 fils), a picture of a lion Babylon, symbol of the power and vigor of the nation of Iraq. and put on a class (50) fils a picture of the palm, the symbol of Mesopotamia. and class (25) fils a picture of the Ishtar Gate in memory of great Iraqis.

The end

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Iraq: ziggurat and the bridge of the most prominent imams signs adopted by the central bank to issue the new currency  Empty Re: Iraq: ziggurat and the bridge of the most prominent imams signs adopted by the central bank to issue the new currency

Post by Terbo56 Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:46 pm

Ponee- I cannot see or read the highlighted section you made-It is very blinding and hard to see- Green, maybe?Just a thought- Yellow is very bright, almost luminous-Smile ☀ affraid
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum