Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MP from the bloc martyr Qasim Araji niche: an emergency meeting tomorrow to the National Alliance I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MP from the bloc martyr Qasim Araji niche: an emergency meeting tomorrow to the National Alliance I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
MP from the bloc martyr Qasim Araji niche: an emergency meeting tomorrow to the National Alliance I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MP from the bloc martyr Qasim Araji niche: an emergency meeting tomorrow to the National Alliance I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MP from the bloc martyr Qasim Araji niche: an emergency meeting tomorrow to the National Alliance I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MP from the bloc martyr Qasim Araji niche: an emergency meeting tomorrow to the National Alliance I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MP from the bloc martyr Qasim Araji niche: an emergency meeting tomorrow to the National Alliance I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MP from the bloc martyr Qasim Araji niche: an emergency meeting tomorrow to the National Alliance I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MP from the bloc martyr Qasim Araji niche: an emergency meeting tomorrow to the National Alliance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MP from the bloc martyr Qasim Araji niche: an emergency meeting tomorrow to the National Alliance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MP from the bloc martyr Qasim Araji niche: an emergency meeting tomorrow to the National Alliance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MP from the bloc martyr Qasim Araji niche: an emergency meeting tomorrow to the National Alliance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MP from the bloc martyr Qasim Araji niche: an emergency meeting tomorrow to the National Alliance I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MP from the bloc martyr Qasim Araji niche: an emergency meeting tomorrow to the National Alliance I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MP from the bloc martyr Qasim Araji niche: an emergency meeting tomorrow to the National Alliance I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MP from the bloc martyr Qasim Araji niche: an emergency meeting tomorrow to the National Alliance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MP from the bloc martyr Qasim Araji niche: an emergency meeting tomorrow to the National Alliance I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MP from the bloc martyr Qasim Araji niche: an emergency meeting tomorrow to the National Alliance I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
MP from the bloc martyr Qasim Araji niche: an emergency meeting tomorrow to the National Alliance I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
MP from the bloc martyr Qasim Araji niche: an emergency meeting tomorrow to the National Alliance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

MP from the bloc martyr Qasim Araji niche: an emergency meeting tomorrow to the National Alliance

Go down

MP from the bloc martyr Qasim Araji niche: an emergency meeting tomorrow to the National Alliance Empty MP from the bloc martyr Qasim Araji niche: an emergency meeting tomorrow to the National Alliance

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:31 am

MP from the bloc martyr Qasim Araji niche: an emergency meeting tomorrow to the National Alliance

18/06/2011 pm - 4:36 p.m.

A member of the security and defense committee and the parliamentary bloc MP Shahid Qasim Araji niche for the meeting will be held tomorrow between the components of the National Alliance to discuss the outstanding issues in the political process.

Araji said (of the Agency news) on Saturday: "The National Alliance of all its components will hold a meeting on Sunday to discuss the outstanding issues in the political process." Said Araji, "the meeting will discuss the four pending issues, the Convention on Arbil, and Limbering government, the security ministries, and how partnership in the management of the state. "

He noted Araji to "confirm the presence of indicators (for softness) and the positions of the Iraqi List, a coalition of state law to make concessions to resolve the lingering crisis."The MP also for the national summit will be held on Monday attended by all leaders of political blocs in the house of President Jalal Talabani, confirming the presence of Mr. Ammar al-Hakim and Muqtada al-Sadr.

The meeting came amid a crisis triggered by, the exchange of letters between Iraq and the rule of law and particularly between Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and President of Iraq, Iyad Allawi, and Friday Events before the last fight that took place between the demonstrators, and a letter of Allawi, the latter who was a stern and vocalizations, in addition to the accumulation of years.

http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_128090.html

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum