Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
DINAR TRADE: Rollover Your Expiring Dinar on Reserve Order I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
DINAR TRADE: Rollover Your Expiring Dinar on Reserve Order I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
DINAR TRADE: Rollover Your Expiring Dinar on Reserve Order I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
DINAR TRADE: Rollover Your Expiring Dinar on Reserve Order I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
DINAR TRADE: Rollover Your Expiring Dinar on Reserve Order I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
DINAR TRADE: Rollover Your Expiring Dinar on Reserve Order I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
DINAR TRADE: Rollover Your Expiring Dinar on Reserve Order I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
DINAR TRADE: Rollover Your Expiring Dinar on Reserve Order I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
DINAR TRADE: Rollover Your Expiring Dinar on Reserve Order I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
DINAR TRADE: Rollover Your Expiring Dinar on Reserve Order I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
DINAR TRADE: Rollover Your Expiring Dinar on Reserve Order I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
DINAR TRADE: Rollover Your Expiring Dinar on Reserve Order I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
DINAR TRADE: Rollover Your Expiring Dinar on Reserve Order I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DINAR TRADE: Rollover Your Expiring Dinar on Reserve Order I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
DINAR TRADE: Rollover Your Expiring Dinar on Reserve Order I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DINAR TRADE: Rollover Your Expiring Dinar on Reserve Order I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
DINAR TRADE: Rollover Your Expiring Dinar on Reserve Order I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DINAR TRADE: Rollover Your Expiring Dinar on Reserve Order I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DINAR TRADE: Rollover Your Expiring Dinar on Reserve Order I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DINAR TRADE: Rollover Your Expiring Dinar on Reserve Order I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

DINAR TRADE: Rollover Your Expiring Dinar on Reserve Order

2 posters

Go down

DINAR TRADE: Rollover Your Expiring Dinar on Reserve Order Empty DINAR TRADE: Rollover Your Expiring Dinar on Reserve Order

Post by ADMIN Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:44 pm

Rollover Your Expiring Dinar on Reserve Order

What is a Rollover?

If you have an active Guaranteed Dinar on Reserve order that is about to expire, you can rollover that Reserve order to a new reserve order that is locked in for 30 days from the expiration of your original Guaranteed Dinar on Reserve order.

What are the benefits of rolling over?

Rolling over allows you to be locked in without any in between time. You are locked in from the date your original reserve expires.

How does this work?

Three days before your Guaranteed Reserve order expires, you will receive a reminder email from Dinar Trade giving you three options for the order:

• Allow the Reserve order to expire and receive the 10% equivalent in Iraq Dinar
• Pay the 90% balance to receive the entire Reserve order
• Rollover your Reserve order for an additional 30 days by completing the Rollover form and mailing in your rollover payment.

You will be eligible for the Rollover two (2) days before and two (2) days after the reserve's expiration date. The Guaranteed Reserve Rollover form is located on our website (www.dinartrade.com), or you may use the link on your reminder email. Once you have submitted your rollover form, your previous order will rollover to a new reserve order. The 30 days will begin and the price will be locked in on your new order on the expiration date of your previous order. You will have 5 business days to send in your rollover payment to our office. We will honor the postmark on the payment.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO & FAQs

Look for this box to check eligibility

DINAR TRADE: Rollover Your Expiring Dinar on Reserve Order Rollov10

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

DINAR TRADE: Rollover Your Expiring Dinar on Reserve Order Empty Re: DINAR TRADE: Rollover Your Expiring Dinar on Reserve Order

Post by ou812 Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:24 am

Dinar sales must be down.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum