Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mr. Sadr, Maliki is filed request his resignation from the government I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mr. Sadr, Maliki is filed request his resignation from the government I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mr. Sadr, Maliki is filed request his resignation from the government I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mr. Sadr, Maliki is filed request his resignation from the government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mr. Sadr, Maliki is filed request his resignation from the government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mr. Sadr, Maliki is filed request his resignation from the government I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mr. Sadr, Maliki is filed request his resignation from the government I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mr. Sadr, Maliki is filed request his resignation from the government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mr. Sadr, Maliki is filed request his resignation from the government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mr. Sadr, Maliki is filed request his resignation from the government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mr. Sadr, Maliki is filed request his resignation from the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mr. Sadr, Maliki is filed request his resignation from the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mr. Sadr, Maliki is filed request his resignation from the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mr. Sadr, Maliki is filed request his resignation from the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mr. Sadr, Maliki is filed request his resignation from the government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mr. Sadr, Maliki is filed request his resignation from the government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mr. Sadr, Maliki is filed request his resignation from the government I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mr. Sadr, Maliki is filed request his resignation from the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mr. Sadr, Maliki is filed request his resignation from the government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mr. Sadr, Maliki is filed request his resignation from the government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Mr. Sadr, Maliki is filed request his resignation from the government

Go down

Mr. Sadr, Maliki is filed request his resignation from the government Empty Mr. Sadr, Maliki is filed request his resignation from the government

Post by godsfool713 Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:27 am

http://almowatennews.com/news.php?action=view&id=43796

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

The news of the month!! from BGG and Careful1 at DinarUpdates

06/14/2012
Breaking News!!!

(great find Careful1 Wink )

On: Friday 6/15/2012 2:11 AM
Citizen / follow-up in a telephone conversation today with Mr. Maliki Sayyid Muqtada al-Sadr, according to some informed sources that al-Maliki pledged to the deposit of a written resignation from his current official (Chairman of the Presidential Council of Ministers) as collateral for the implementation of what has been agreed upon or in the future with partners. Mr. Maliki also asked by Mr. Sadr to exercise its role as anintermediary Corporate entry to clear the air and dispel the tensions arising from the crisis of confidence between the partners and the political process between the government of Maliki

http://almowatennews.com/news.php?action=view&id=43796

The article is basically saying not only is Maliki willing fully implement all the previous agreements - he'll tender a resignation letter as a "guarantee" that he will do everything he says he is agreeing to. It's awesome!! Smile Thanks Careful!

I told you guys - Maliki is scared senseless over being called in front of Parliament - he knows there is no way he'll survive it (politically).

----------------------

Posted by BlueyesinLevis of PTR

Sadr: Maliki resignation on tap? NA: Criminal charges pending?
Don’t get your hopes up to high, but this looks like Maliki will resign if they give him immunity. Al Sdar just came back from Iran and his stance has not changed… The National Alliance today said that they had a file on Maliki but the timing wasn’t right yet to release it because Maliki still controlled the courts. A little pressure on Maliki to resign as I see it. Because when they question him and remove him they can open the file and then have him arrested and tried for crimes against Iraq. ~ Street

Mr. Sdar, Maliki is filed request his resignation from the government
On: Friday 6/15/2012 2:11

In a telephone conversation today with Mr. Maliki, Muqtada al-Sadr, according to some informed sources that al- Maliki pledged to the deposit of a written resignation from his current official (Chairman of the Presidential Council of Ministers) as collateral for the implementation of what has been agreed upon or in the future with partners. Mr. Maliki also asked by Mr. Sadr to exercise its role as an intermediary Corporate entry to clear the air and dispel the tensions arising from the crisis of confidence between the partners and the political process between the government of Maliki

http://tiny.cc/5mwwfw

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Wow, PUTTING PRESSURE ON MALIKI to resign,, I find this very interesting that the National Alliance, Maliki’s party is acknowledging criminal charges…and I believe that they are saying once he is removed and the Democracy (GOI) is set they are going to bring criminal charges again him..as he will no longer control the courts….. So if was him I would resign and take the immunity and run out of the country as fast as I can and I’m betting that is why they are putting it out in the news. ~ Street

Deputy for the National Alliance: There are files criminal charges against al-Maliki, but is not the time to open it
Date: Thursday, 14/06/2012 15:27

Baghdad (news) .. Predicted MP / National Alliance / table Silawi, to hold a hearing to question the prime minister al-Maliki before the (21) of this month, noting that the masses demand the withdrawal of confidence will soon be the person who will take over the questioning after the request of the Presidency determine the mechanism of interrogation, timing, duration of time.

The Silawi (for the Agency news) on Thursday: The determination of state law to adhere to Maliki as prime minister will arrive in the components of the National Alliance to a crossroads.

She added that plans to open a mass Files "criminal" against al-Maliki after coming out of the current crisis, but the moment is appropriate to open those files, there is no real institutions can rely on.

She explained: that the withdrawal of confidence from the al-Maliki is the constitutionality of a civilized process guaranteed by the Constitution and reject does not believe in democracy.

Said: There are practices suffered by many MPs on withdrawing their signatures, and the MP who is looking for people's interest not to succumb to these pressures. / End / 12. D. Q /

http://tiny.cc/yugwfw
-----------------
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum