Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Bank Story #425
Question the prime minister Nuri al-Maliki will include surprises for the Iraqi people  I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:25 pm by Mission1st

» The recipe for lentil soup in the Iraqi way
Question the prime minister Nuri al-Maliki will include surprises for the Iraqi people  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2023 9:35 am by frieda.ritter

» Iraq's PM talks to CNN about the future of his country's relationship with the U.S.
Question the prime minister Nuri al-Maliki will include surprises for the Iraqi people  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2023 11:24 am by GirlBye

» Iraq Discusses Natural Gas Investments With U.S. Firms
Question the prime minister Nuri al-Maliki will include surprises for the Iraqi people  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2023 5:40 pm by GirlBye

» A Deeper Dive into Effects and Benefits of Cannabis
Question the prime minister Nuri al-Maliki will include surprises for the Iraqi people  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2023 3:15 am by hazeljohn

» Iraqi Dinar Scam?
Question the prime minister Nuri al-Maliki will include surprises for the Iraqi people  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2023 9:25 pm by RamblerNash

» Currency revaluation scams have found a new home on Etsy
Question the prime minister Nuri al-Maliki will include surprises for the Iraqi people  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2023 9:14 pm by RamblerNash

» Melanie Hinds ADMITS to STEALING From a BANK! 9/1/23
Question the prime minister Nuri al-Maliki will include surprises for the Iraqi people  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2023 3:31 pm by Ssmith

» The Fundamentals of Finance Dinar Scam Video
Question the prime minister Nuri al-Maliki will include surprises for the Iraqi people  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2023 8:47 pm by Ssmith

» I have some sad news...PurpleSkyz has passed
Question the prime minister Nuri al-Maliki will include surprises for the Iraqi people  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 12:59 pm by Zig

» Legal Translation Dubai
Question the prime minister Nuri al-Maliki will include surprises for the Iraqi people  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 3:37 am by CLT2020

» Time Tested Tony
Question the prime minister Nuri al-Maliki will include surprises for the Iraqi people  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2023 3:15 pm by Mission1st

» Oh Ye of Little Faith
Question the prime minister Nuri al-Maliki will include surprises for the Iraqi people  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2023 11:03 pm by Kevind53

» Delta 8 hemp flower
Question the prime minister Nuri al-Maliki will include surprises for the Iraqi people  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2023 6:03 am by emmanoah

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Question the prime minister Nuri al-Maliki will include surprises for the Iraqi people  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2023 1:34 am by hazeljohn

» The Death Of The Iraqi Economist, Sinan Al-Shabibi
Question the prime minister Nuri al-Maliki will include surprises for the Iraqi people  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2023 4:09 am by Rickuda

» A DEATH AT 22
Question the prime minister Nuri al-Maliki will include surprises for the Iraqi people  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2023 4:08 am by Rickuda

» Noah's Ark
Question the prime minister Nuri al-Maliki will include surprises for the Iraqi people  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2023 7:44 am by Zig

» Follow the clicks
Question the prime minister Nuri al-Maliki will include surprises for the Iraqi people  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2023 11:19 am by Mission1st

» Everyone’s Talking About Currencies: 21 Points
Question the prime minister Nuri al-Maliki will include surprises for the Iraqi people  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2023 2:01 pm by Purpleskyz

Question the prime minister Nuri al-Maliki will include surprises for the Iraqi people

Go down

Question the prime minister Nuri al-Maliki will include surprises for the Iraqi people  Empty Question the prime minister Nuri al-Maliki will include surprises for the Iraqi people

Post by Ponee Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:58 pm

Tuesday 06/12/2012 14:16

BAGHDAD - The Citizen

MP for the coalition of state law, Abdul Salam al-Maliki said

Question the prime minister Nuri al-Maliki will include surprises for the people of Iraq and Maliki said in a press statement today: "The claim to question al-Maliki will be the results of negative masses claim interrogation and not vice versa because the prime minister will reveal all the corrupt files that were coveted by those blocks and refuse to question their ministers because of it."

He added: "Maliki is a professional, clear and will reveal all the papers the parties remaining and the government deficit, which was caused by the main ministers of those blocks pro-confidence, not Maliki, and there will be surprises for the Iraqi people include revealing the truth points were claimed its commitment to serve the citizens."

http://translate.google.com/translate?langpair=auto|en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.almowatennews.com%2F

--

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum