Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Scooter - Bondlady - SWFloridaGuy DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Scooter - Bondlady - SWFloridaGuy

Go down

Scooter - Bondlady - SWFloridaGuy Empty Scooter - Bondlady - SWFloridaGuy

Post by ADMIN on Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:37 pm

6-11-2012 Scooter

I think we are heading for a Hybrid solution between the redenomination and the strategic goal of the country to increase the purchasing power of the people. A process that will take time. What they will open up at, nobody knows but it should be interesting. I think when we see the lower denoms floating into the market and being used exclusively by the people of Iraq, you'll see several significant jumps in the value. Largely because they'll need this to reflect the purchasing of common items food, milk, bread etc.

6-11-2012 Bondlady

With Maliki's new initiative maybe they will finish the HCL and art 140 also. It is said that the President [Talibani] had called in a presidential statement recently to...8 things...from the erbril agreements, the ones which can be done by the constitution...basic necessities such as oil and gas law. WOWZA, if done, so r we IMO...the other 12 points of the erbril agreements will be left for them to continue to do what they do, fight over them. i guess we wait to see whats gonna happen today...if they push to go ahead an question maliki in parl and not do the no confidence.

6-11-2012 SWFloridaGuy

This month is an important one for Iraq. In 4 days they have the UNSC meeting. Tariffs go into effect at the end of the month and on the 26th and 27th of June is the World Banking and Financial Summit in London.

Shabibi of the CBI will be speaking and will examine the changing shape of global banking and finance in the light of the macroeconomic imbalances in the world economy. The World Gold Council, DeLaRue company and major banks from around the world will be in attendance. The agenda will explore the key economic factors that will shape the financial industry’s drive for profits and growth in different countries, and consider the prospects of a possible reserve currency system reflecting the surfacing of important emerging economies and the subsequent shift in economic power.

In addition to Dr. Shabibi of the CBI, speakers include international economic decision-makers: economists, academics and other leading monetary figures. I don't expect a RV overnight but I do believe that after the National Meeting, if we see announcements of permanent Ministers, Erbil power sharing and the Strategic Council, the CBI will move ahead with their economic reforms and we could see a higher exchange rate on the IQD.

For some time the IMF and World Bank have instructed the CBI on how to correct abuses, implement policies, improve economic efficiency, and enter the next phase of their currency reform project. Although there are still many areas in need of improvement (as we saw listed at last year's World Bank mtg with the IMF), Iraq has come a long way.

At this point they may just be waiting for the opportune time and a stable political environment that will ensure the success of the project. Stability and inflation have always been key factors. Look for a date announced for the National Meeting and the outcome of the ones I previously mentioned.

Link for the Conference Overview of the World Bank Financial Summit:

http://www.omfif.org/downloads/WBFS%20agenda%2006%20June.pdf

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Scooter - Bondlady - SWFloridaGuy Empty Re: Scooter - Bondlady - SWFloridaGuy

Post by rick152 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:37 pm

Nice - medley / trio. Thanks

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:43 pm

We'll get there one of these days-:cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine on Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:45 pm

I have actually been enjoying the stuff from SWFlorida guy lately & here he is approved by Miske or kinda! :cheers:

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Scooter - Bondlady - SWFloridaGuy Smiley-happy093Scooter - Bondlady - SWFloridaGuy 7_11_117Scooter - Bondlady - SWFloridaGuy Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine on Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:50 pm

Wasn't there a meeting somewhat like the one in four days...in the UK with Shabibi and more about a year ago if I recall correctly? We got all excited and nothing happened-yah that one!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Scooter - Bondlady - SWFloridaGuy Smiley-happy093Scooter - Bondlady - SWFloridaGuy 7_11_117Scooter - Bondlady - SWFloridaGuy Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:38 pm

Maliki he's to blame!!!!!!!!! for the hold up!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:45 pm

WHERE

THE

HECK

HAVE

YOU

BEEN

MR. AJ?!?!

Welcome home!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:48 pm

WB AJ! The party can start now! groupdance

And yes Catherine ... He is approved ... bigsmile

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Scooter - Bondlady - SWFloridaGuy 2805820865  Scooter - Bondlady - SWFloridaGuy 2805820865  Scooter - Bondlady - SWFloridaGuy 2805820865  Scooter - Bondlady - SWFloridaGuy 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:49 pm

AJAnderson wrote:Maliki he's to blame!!!!!!!!! for the hold up!!!!!!

Hello AJ...I am so glad to see ya! I have missed you here to explain these articles, when I don't understand it! Scooter - Bondlady - SWFloridaGuy 23_29_125Well now we can have the RV....you're back....we've been waiting for ya!Scooter - Bondlady - SWFloridaGuy 7_15_5v

Scooter - Bondlady - SWFloridaGuy Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Scooter - Bondlady - SWFloridaGuy 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:59 pm

Great update, thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:11 am

@Catherine wrote:I have actually been enjoying the stuff from SWFlorida guy lately & here he is approved by Miske or kinda! :cheers:

He is a cool person.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:11 am

I really hope and think this could be it as far as announcing a rate...I just hope he is satisfied by then with the GOI!

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:05 am

AJ- Welcome back! Thought we lost you!!:cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum