Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Battle of the withdrawal of confidence from the Prime Minister is raging again I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Battle of the withdrawal of confidence from the Prime Minister is raging again I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Battle of the withdrawal of confidence from the Prime Minister is raging again I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Battle of the withdrawal of confidence from the Prime Minister is raging again I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Battle of the withdrawal of confidence from the Prime Minister is raging again I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Battle of the withdrawal of confidence from the Prime Minister is raging again I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Battle of the withdrawal of confidence from the Prime Minister is raging again I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Battle of the withdrawal of confidence from the Prime Minister is raging again I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Battle of the withdrawal of confidence from the Prime Minister is raging again I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Battle of the withdrawal of confidence from the Prime Minister is raging again I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Battle of the withdrawal of confidence from the Prime Minister is raging again I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Battle of the withdrawal of confidence from the Prime Minister is raging again I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Battle of the withdrawal of confidence from the Prime Minister is raging again I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Battle of the withdrawal of confidence from the Prime Minister is raging again I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Battle of the withdrawal of confidence from the Prime Minister is raging again I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Battle of the withdrawal of confidence from the Prime Minister is raging again I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Battle of the withdrawal of confidence from the Prime Minister is raging again I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Battle of the withdrawal of confidence from the Prime Minister is raging again I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Battle of the withdrawal of confidence from the Prime Minister is raging again I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Battle of the withdrawal of confidence from the Prime Minister is raging again I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Battle of the withdrawal of confidence from the Prime Minister is raging again

Go down

Battle of the withdrawal of confidence from the Prime Minister is raging again Empty Battle of the withdrawal of confidence from the Prime Minister is raging again

Post by ADMIN Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:58 pm

Battle of the withdrawal of confidence from the Prime Minister is raging again

Posted 11/06/2012 06:36 AM

BAGHDAD - Erbil / follow-up to the East: At the time of approving the meeting in Arbil for a third time, to send a message caption to President Talabani to confirm signatures of the House and the adequacy of the number of no confidence for Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, says the leader of Alttiaralsdra, the subject of withdrawal of confidence in Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki (just begun), which means that the battle (no confidence) is not over, and tried a coalition of law (rumor) that circulated during the past two days. And the transfer of the office of Mr. Sadr as saying in response to a question to him about what is echoed by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki of the crisis of confidence for his government had ended and that he will avenge any al-Maliki, who signed a no-confidence, "but just begun, and secondly would not do that if an act proved what I say. "The only meeting in Arbil on Sunday sent a letter explanatory to President Jalal Talabani to confirm signatures of the House and the adequacy of the required number constitutionally to withdraw confidence from the Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki. A statement by the Presidency of the Kurdistan region said yesterday that" the parties to meet Arbil - Najaf Consultative Forum held a meeting yesterday was devoted to the latest political developments and related to withdraw confidence from the Prime Minister. "" We've confirmed attendees need to continue efforts and steps to achieve its goal, depending on all the constitutional mechanisms and boot to turn them into practical application, and in this context, the meeting noted BASF steps and measures against which resorted to it the Prime Minister and his team to foil the efforts of constitutional reform of the political situation and put an end to private and domination and change the paths the democratic political process, including the attempt to transform this movement into the street through lobbying and incitement. "It should be noted that the leader of Sadr Muqtada al-Sadr denied receipt of state calls for him to factions of the Mahdi Army to prepare and prepare. Sadr's office quoted him as saying in response to a question to him about the rumors of his call for members of the Mahdi Army to prepare and get ready: "I did not say that I will not say." In the meantime, praised the coalition of state law, the position of President Jalal Talabani, to stand against the regional project to disrupt and weaken the unity of Iraq. The MP for the rule of law, Nada Sudanese yesterday that "a coalition of state law, pays tribute to the position of Talabani, the symbol of unity as described by Article [67] the constitution to his supervisor to stand against the regional project for the dismemberment of Iraq." He also thanked the Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki on Sunday in a statement, President of the Republic Jalal Talabani, for his efforts during the last weeks of attempts to withdraw the confidence with him. This was the situation in reference to the bias Talabani to Maliki over the direction of political parties are the Kurdistan Alliance and the Iraqi List and the Sadr movement to withdraw confidence from the Prime Minister. the other hand, carry MP for the Iraqi List, Hamid al-Mutlaq , President Jalal Talabani, the responsibility of what happened to the Iraqi street of confusion and concern, and the political process from poor performance as a result slowing to send the names of the signatories to withdraw confidence from the al-Maliki to head the House of Representatives. and criticized what he called the persistence of some politicians, chairs and the impact on the convictions of some weak principles through external influences, he says. Mutlaq said: "The foreign interventions today makes us more determined and resolute to go to Parliament and resolve the issue of no-confidence and respect for the majority voted to build a new, democratic Iraq."

http://tiny.cc/gndqfw

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum