Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

OH MY  STARS !! DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

OH MY STARS !!

4 posters

Go down

OH MY  STARS !! Empty OH MY STARS !!

Post by UNEEK Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:36 pm

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OH MY STARS !! I HAVE GOLD STARS!!!!

I am so excited!! I guess it may be silly and childish for some but you folks have no idea how often I look at those stars and have watched them change -- and wondered how much longer before they were all gold --

I came here as an unknown newbie from a forum where I was an Admin for about 2 yrs - I was very active with the members and nurtured them like a family -

I am a member of many forums but wanted one to call "home" - It took many months of reaching out - tip toeing and finding my way - I took some rejection also --

Like this forum and the others - and the one from which I came -- after a while a tight bond is formed and "outsiders" are watched and screened - and kept at bay --

I did not want to take over or become anyone in "power" so to speak -- I just wanted to be "accepted" - I wanted to belong -- I wanted a venue to share and to be welcomed --

I am glad to be here and I am loving the changes where things are of a much lighter spirit --

I cannot spend as much time as I would like in light of my other responsibilities but I will come and visit and bring my offerings as long as you will let me -- Thank you for making a spot for me -- UNEEK
❤

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

View user profile http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

OH MY  STARS !! Empty Re: OH MY STARS !!

Post by Terbo56 Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:52 pm

Uneek- The same happened to me- I got booted out of a few dinar joints for speaking my mind, and then I found this site- It took awhile, but now I am 'HOME"- Feels good to be accepted by really special people I like to call 'My Brothers and Sisters- It's a very 'WARM feeling, isn't it? Welcome home, Uneek- Welcome home!!Very Happy :cheers: OH MY  STARS !! 1261280965 OH MY  STARS !! 1839924927
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:22 pm

Congrats Uneek!! My those gold stars are pretty!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:03 pm

Thank you Thank you -- I am so proud of those gold stars !! I am I am !!!

I was not booted from the site -- it just kinda took a different direction and many members left or were banned and a new site started -- which is absolutely the pits - not a dinar site either -

I am not bitter -- I am BETTER -- having the position and the venue was a great learning place for me - it was wonderful for that - and just as many lives touched my heart as I touched lives --

The time came for me to take a bigger step of Faith and to allow more growth and more lives to touch -

I think it was the fulfilling of the Jabez prayer -- "enlarge my territory" Smile

I am feeling more and more comfortable here and getting more acquainted with the regular members and I especially have a stronger bond now that my site name was the one chosen --

I will do my best to be active and contribute where I can
❤

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

View user profile http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:24 am

Uneek...you were gold stars before all the Gold stars were there! We love you here and are very happy with the things you share! Here is another Gold Star from me....OH MY  STARS !! 36_22_26

OH MY  STARS !! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...OH MY  STARS !! 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:34 am

Uneek-You don't have to prove anything-You've done more than you already know- No worries!!:cheers: :cheers: OH MY  STARS !! 1839924927
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum