Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Randy K said this SIX days ago! SOOOO..... DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Randy K said this SIX days ago! SOOOO.....

4 posters

Go down

Randy K said this SIX days ago! SOOOO..... Empty Randy K said this SIX days ago! SOOOO.....

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:18 am

6-1-2012 Newshound Guru Randy Koonce Parliament convened and the paperwork was submitted to remove Maliki.

Maliki now has 3 days to respond, we should see some movement tomorrow
to that effect in the paper there would be options for Maliki:
Options: 1. would be to announce the GOI 2. would be to resign 3. to go through the no confidence vote. Since paperwork is in they have 3 days before the vote so now we wait for the parliament to be called into session which could happen on Sunday or Monday...If we get that far then they vote and Maliki would be gone, they then have 7 days to replace maliki with someone else.

The News is moving fast this stuff should show on main news agency.
Breathe Maliki is still in until the above happens but we are beginning
to get on a time table. Once one of the three things above starts then we will have a time table...So breathe and relax things are coming to an end.

http://www.dinarguru.com/

Back to top Go down

Randy K said this SIX days ago! SOOOO..... Empty Re: Randy K said this SIX days ago! SOOOO.....

Post by TNman Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:15 am

Soooo...what is your question?

Randy said: "We should see some movement tororrow..." and we have seen movement everyday.

He said: "To that effect (if we see movement) in the paper there would be options for Maliki..." Those options are there and have been there for days.

He says that Mailiki is still in until the above happens but we are beginning to get on a time table.

I don't see what you are implying, that Randy has made a call that he missed. You know and I know that Randy has ALWAYS said that when Erbil is implemented and when the ministers are named, we will then have our RV. I have never seen him waiver from that statement. He is talking about how it can come down and in the order it can come down and what options Maliki will have when it does come down.

That's my opinion...oughta be yours!

hemademe threadsneaker
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Randy K said this SIX days ago! SOOOO..... Empty Re: Randy K said this SIX days ago! SOOOO.....

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:21 am

The 3 days to respond is what i was referring to...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:24 am

I don't think the petitions got passed on until the last day or so. It looks like the signatures have or will soon be validated. My guess is the clock did not actually start 6 days ago, but either started yesterday or the day before when the signatures were received or will start once they are validated.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Randy K said this SIX days ago! SOOOO..... 2805820865  Randy K said this SIX days ago! SOOOO..... 2805820865  Randy K said this SIX days ago! SOOOO..... 2805820865  Randy K said this SIX days ago! SOOOO..... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:30 am

Kevin, you are probably correct.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:23 pm

"the signatures have or will soon be validated"

That is Mr. Maliki's latest thing to stall, stall, stall...........

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:30 pm

1Alaskan- I had a Ford pickup like that once-Laughing affraid
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:50 pm

1alaskan wrote:"the signatures have or will soon be validated"

That is Mr. Maliki's latest thing to stall, stall, stall...........

I know right.

Back to top Go down