Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Frustration DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Frustration

+5
rick152
therealbutterfly
Horizon
doodoo
intimacy
9 posters

Go down

Frustration Empty Frustration

Post by intimacy Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:20 pm

Earlier today i was reading Okie's post about the hard time he is getting. From where i sit, this looks to be a "It was the woman you gave me" situation. During this time, which has been longer than most of us planned on, patience is a test all of us have been going thru. From time to time we blow up and rather than dealing with it within us, we take our frustration out on the people feeding us intel. If we can not control ourselves now, what do you think will happen after the rv. This is also a test from God. A test of who you are. A time of turning up the heat and allowing the impurities flow to the top. Hmmm, now we have to deal with it. If your integrity is not right, the blessings will consume you. (Integrity meaning one with God). We need to control our frustration and deal with it, without blaming ours for our inability to control situations in our lives. Also i can not imagine what our intel people must be going thru. Don't you think they want this as much or more than we do, and with that weight upon their minds, have to sort out what is real and what is hope. It would be nice for someone to say it will happen today. We would be happy, jumping around, but would it be the truth. I think the same way the thief comes in the night, will also be the way the blessing will come in the daylight. Pray for your intel people. their jobs are very trying. The fire is hotter where they are at. When they are wrong, it burns that much more. Bless you Okie. I tried to think where i would be without the intel people. Hmmm, hard to think of that situation. No info. Having to do your own research, and the nightly news is not saying nothing. Maybe it isn't real. People like Okie, gets our faith up and pointed in the right direction. Bless you, Okie and all the others.

intimacy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Frustration Empty Re: Frustration

Post by doodoo Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:59 am

@intimacy wrote: Maybe it isn't real. People like Okie, gets our faith up and pointed in the right direction. Bless you, Okie and all the others.

Only to have it Shattered the next day, or Friday, Monday, or Tuesday at the latest. Btw this site is no longer affiliated with Okie. Frustration 312044658

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:46 am

I can't help but have to agree with intimacy....this does make sense.

Just think what it is going to be like when the antichrist comes....we must pray that God with give us truth, understanding, and decernment, with the things we read, or what we hear! I pray for these things everytime I sit down to read my bible, or anything as such, even when I go to church. If you ask for these things, God will open your eyes and ears to receive the truth, and not be taken in on untruths!Frustration 36_22_26

Frustration Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Frustration 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:04 am

Sorry but I disagree. The 'intel providers' get what they get when they dont verify any info before presenting it to people to get their hopes up only to smash them the next day saying something like 'you crashed the servers by checkin the CBI too much". Not all people are blindly following anymore and its apparent that many are tired of the falsehoods and lies. Calling the gurus on the mat for what they say is a GOOD thing. If the guru cant handle the fact that they are being questioned for constantly bringing info that isnt true, then they should just stop talking. And as far as where we would all be without the 'intel providers'? MUCH calmer and happier since no one would be gettin hyped up for no reason. And I bet there would be alot less dinar holders out there.... JMHO

Frustration Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:57 pm

@therealbutterfly wrote:Sorry but I disagree. The 'intel providers' get what they get when they dont verify any info before presenting it to people to get their hopes up only to smash them the next day saying something like 'you crashed the servers by checkin the CBI too much". Not all people are blindly following anymore and its apparent that many are tired of the falsehoods and lies. Calling the gurus on the mat for what they say is a GOOD thing. If the guru cant handle the fact that they are being questioned for constantly bringing info that isnt true, then they should just stop talking. And as far as where we would all be without the 'intel providers'? MUCH calmer and happier since no one would be gettin hyped up for no reason. And I bet there would be alot less dinar holders out there.... JMHO

Thanks butterfly, And after that ...thus is born a site of peeps who know better, a place where we can freely say that said is all BS, Dinar Daily discussion. We here truly are the "3D" of life in this investment.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:33 pm

But now is the time for 5D!!!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Frustration 2245507099Frustration 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:01 am

Rick, I appreciate this site for that very reason. So refreshing not to have to worry that anything I say may be taken as 'negative'. Wondering if we type in all caps here and not be yelled at? Very Happy
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:03 am

Oh no ssmith. You will still be "yelled" at for caps. Don't even try to misuse: their, they're or there either. Need I go on? LOL

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Frustration 2245507099Frustration 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:04 am

ssmith- 'Caps' away!!:cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mr_evans2u Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:04 pm

@therealbutterfly wrote:Sorry but I disagree. The 'intel providers' get what they get when they dont verify any info before presenting it to people to get their hopes up only to smash them the next day saying something like 'you crashed the servers by checkin the CBI too much". Not all people are blindly following anymore and its apparent that many are tired of the falsehoods and lies. Calling the gurus on the mat for what they say is a GOOD thing. If the guru cant handle the fact that they are being questioned for constantly bringing info that isnt true, then they should just stop talking. And as far as where we would all be without the 'intel providers'? MUCH calmer and happier since no one would be gettin hyped up for no reason. And I bet there would be alot less dinar holders out there.... JMHO

I very much agree! If the gurus don't like being questioned for their intel ALWAYS, not a few days ahead but always being wrong then they should sink into the background until they know 100% that what they are about to say is correct.
We don't need hype and elevated BS to keep us going. Facts are all we need. Good, bad, or indifferent. Most of us got into this thing knowing it was a long term investment. It will happen when Iraq/Shabibi is ready for it to happen.

mr_evans2u

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum