Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
This is Goning to be AWESOME! Chuck Norris is back in the HOUSE! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
This is Goning to be AWESOME! Chuck Norris is back in the HOUSE! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
This is Goning to be AWESOME! Chuck Norris is back in the HOUSE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
This is Goning to be AWESOME! Chuck Norris is back in the HOUSE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
This is Goning to be AWESOME! Chuck Norris is back in the HOUSE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
This is Goning to be AWESOME! Chuck Norris is back in the HOUSE! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
This is Goning to be AWESOME! Chuck Norris is back in the HOUSE! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
This is Goning to be AWESOME! Chuck Norris is back in the HOUSE! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
This is Goning to be AWESOME! Chuck Norris is back in the HOUSE! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
This is Goning to be AWESOME! Chuck Norris is back in the HOUSE! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
This is Goning to be AWESOME! Chuck Norris is back in the HOUSE! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
This is Goning to be AWESOME! Chuck Norris is back in the HOUSE! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
This is Goning to be AWESOME! Chuck Norris is back in the HOUSE! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
This is Goning to be AWESOME! Chuck Norris is back in the HOUSE! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
This is Goning to be AWESOME! Chuck Norris is back in the HOUSE! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
This is Goning to be AWESOME! Chuck Norris is back in the HOUSE! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
This is Goning to be AWESOME! Chuck Norris is back in the HOUSE! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
This is Goning to be AWESOME! Chuck Norris is back in the HOUSE! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
This is Goning to be AWESOME! Chuck Norris is back in the HOUSE! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
This is Goning to be AWESOME! Chuck Norris is back in the HOUSE! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

This is Goning to be AWESOME! Chuck Norris is back in the HOUSE!

+3
Kevind53
rick152
Purpleskyz
7 posters

Go down

This is Goning to be AWESOME! Chuck Norris is back in the HOUSE! Empty This is Goning to be AWESOME! Chuck Norris is back in the HOUSE!

Post by Purpleskyz Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:43 pm

Legendary action star Chuck Norris says he’s entering the political
ring in Tuesday’s recall election for the governorship of Wisconsin, to
offset the influence of Democrat powerhouses looking to oust Republican
Gov. Scott Walker.

Norris himself is not seeking office, but he’s throwing his name and weight behind Walker.

Ads by Google

• Free Medicare Plan ListFree List of Medicare Advantage & Medicare Part D Plans. Compare Now! PlanPrescriber.com/Medicare

“When I saw [Democrats] also send in the big guns, former President
Bill Clinton himself, against Gov. Walker, I knew I had to enter the
ring, too,” Norris says in a brand-new column on WND.

“There’s one primary reason that Clinton came out to Wisconsin to engage in the battle to recall Gov. Walker,” he explained.

“Democrats, liberals and progressives like him know that as Wisconsin
goes on Tuesday, so possibly goes the nation in November. They fear
that a win for Gov. Walker will contribute to conservative momentum that
will ultimately lead to President Obama’s defeat in his campaign for
re-election. And they’re right.

“While the fight for conservatives doesn’t start and stop in
Wisconsin, it’s an OK Corral of sorts for Democrats and liberals. When
their groundless recall of Gov. Walker is shot down, a potent statement
will be sent across our land about the type of government We the People
want.

“Walker’s recall is not just about Wisconsin; it is about national
reform. It’s about living within our means. It’s about taking back our
republic. It is about saving our nation and posterity, one election and
state at a time.”

Norris says Walker has consistently and adamantly opposed big government and special interest solutions to fix Wisconsin.

He writes Wisconsin’s economy is stronger and more fiscally solvent
because of Gov. Walker’s leadership, and points out a new Marquette
University Law School poll revealed that citizens – 50 percent to 43
percent – believed Walker would do a better job with the economy than
his opponent, Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett.

“On Day One in office,” says Norris, “Gov. Walker began to implement a
comprehensive Emergency Jobs Plan. As his website explains, he and the
Wisconsin Legislature passed measures that included, but were not

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
This is Goning to be AWESOME! Chuck Norris is back in the HOUSE! 2245507099This is Goning to be AWESOME! Chuck Norris is back in the HOUSE! 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

This is Goning to be AWESOME! Chuck Norris is back in the HOUSE! Empty Re: This is Goning to be AWESOME! Chuck Norris is back in the HOUSE!

Post by rick152 Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:32 pm

Looks like there could be some arse kicking in Wisconsin soon.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

This is Goning to be AWESOME! Chuck Norris is back in the HOUSE! Empty Re: This is Goning to be AWESOME! Chuck Norris is back in the HOUSE!

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:38 pm

This is Goning to be AWESOME! Chuck Norris is back in the HOUSE! Chuck-12

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

This is Goning to be AWESOME! Chuck Norris is back in the HOUSE! 2805820865  This is Goning to be AWESOME! Chuck Norris is back in the HOUSE! 2805820865  This is Goning to be AWESOME! Chuck Norris is back in the HOUSE! 2805820865  This is Goning to be AWESOME! Chuck Norris is back in the HOUSE! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:45 pm

This is going to be FUN!

There are so many great Chuck Norris jokes that are coming our way WHOO HEW!!!!!!!

I might move to Wisconsin just so I can vote for him. Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
This is Goning to be AWESOME! Chuck Norris is back in the HOUSE! 2245507099This is Goning to be AWESOME! Chuck Norris is back in the HOUSE! 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:08 am

Well I can't vote for him but loooove him to bits! Go Chuck!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:54 am

How could he back anyone else?

This is Goning to be AWESOME! Chuck Norris is back in the HOUSE! Z

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:00 pm

Here's a big thank you to Chuck Norris.. May God Bless him and his effort to preserve the good and shake off the bad.

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last..."
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:57 pm

doodoo wrote:How could he back anyone else?

This is Goning to be AWESOME! Chuck Norris is back in the HOUSE! Z

Governor Walker and Walker Texas Ranger ... there's a nice symmetry there. :cheers:

This is Goning to be AWESOME! Chuck Norris is back in the HOUSE! Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

This is Goning to be AWESOME! Chuck Norris is back in the HOUSE! Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:08 pm

This is Goning to be AWESOME! Chuck Norris is back in the HOUSE! Chuck-13

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

This is Goning to be AWESOME! Chuck Norris is back in the HOUSE! 2805820865  This is Goning to be AWESOME! Chuck Norris is back in the HOUSE! 2805820865  This is Goning to be AWESOME! Chuck Norris is back in the HOUSE! 2805820865  This is Goning to be AWESOME! Chuck Norris is back in the HOUSE! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:27 am

Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:29 am

Chuck Norris invented black. In fact, he invented the entire spectrum of visible light. Except pink. Tom Cruise invented pink.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:30 am

Chuck Norris grinds his coffee with his teeth and boils the water with his own rage.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum