Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

It's Thursday Morning/Afternoon DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

It's Thursday Morning/Afternoon

+4
abby ann
alleyrose
Catherine
Horizon
8 posters

Go down

It's Thursday Morning/Afternoon Empty It's Thursday Morning/Afternoon

Post by Horizon Thu May 31, 2012 2:23 pm

HELLO....IT'S THURSDAY.....AND I KNOW I AM LATE....BUT I HAVE BEEN WORKING BECAUSE I HAVE TO MAKE MONEY,....SINCE SOMEONE WON'T PUSH THE RV BUTTON.....

COFFEE TIME.....It's Thursday Morning/Afternoon 2859867778

I really need some coffee...and something to eat....I have been working and then I went outside to discover our daughters Great Dane laid up in the middle of my Fresh New Flower Bed!!!!! It was so pretty and green and some fixing to bloom....ugh....It's Thursday Morning/Afternoon 4_11_10

Well my hand hurts now, because I started slapping him to get up and he just looked at me like I was crazy!...So I pick up a piece of 2X4 and hit him so he just slowly got up and kept looking at me funny.....like he didn't know what I was going crazy about!!!!!

So how has everyones day been????

It's Thursday Morning/Afternoon Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT65P4uVY3KUDiEAdHFPqYSewoN0l2FucM7ozWEM0oJARrp3bN0It's Thursday Morning/Afternoon Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKxenZe8yrRW2zzoLKS9Zx5I8j0WPVruQr5B5gtzCwOL-8DRxJQAIt's Thursday Morning/Afternoon Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjunyISoREvO_U3YUGWjuO3JvmwBqvuEtS-Xrml6dyNZ-jzToluQ

It's Thursday Morning/Afternoon Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...It's Thursday Morning/Afternoon 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

It's Thursday Morning/Afternoon Empty Re: It's Thursday Morning/Afternoon

Post by Catherine Thu May 31, 2012 2:28 pm

Your food looks scrumptious as always, Horizon! Sorry about your pretty flowerbed.

Can I have a special request? I had two wisdom teeth pulled a couple of hours ago. I am supposed to have just liquids and none that are hot. Whatever you find is good! Thanks. The numbness is starting to wear off...ow :(

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

It's Thursday Morning/Afternoon Smiley-happy093It's Thursday Morning/Afternoon 7_11_117It's Thursday Morning/Afternoon Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Thu May 31, 2012 3:31 pm

Wisdom Teeth pulled...ouch... I'm sorry! It's Thursday Morning/Afternoon 3_9_6v

Just take it easy don't move around much or you will bleed more. Don't smoke or drink out of a straw. Don't swish too hard when you rinse your mouth out! You don't want to get a dry socket...those hurt really really bad! I hope you don't hurt too bad!

It's Thursday Morning/Afternoon Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRM3ocewMF7PE93opVYgMBrq20Ay3McC_gVqKEP3g6s9ufoHbempkQjXNgIt's Thursday Morning/Afternoon Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyhAJpDrEK9LIr1XWv_exbMdukNO2R5imxXjmdJz17FMzFpKfh

It's Thursday Morning/Afternoon Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...It's Thursday Morning/Afternoon 7_6_8

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Thu May 31, 2012 6:00 pm

Hi guys Friday morning here thank goodness, sleep in tommorrow! Horizon your food looks delicious as usual! Catherine I hope your teeth heal quickly, teeth extractions are the worst!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Thu May 31, 2012 6:04 pm

@horizon wrote:Wisdom Teeth pulled...ouch... I'm sorry! It's Thursday Morning/Afternoon 3_9_6v

Just take it easy don't move around much or you will bleed more. Don't smoke or drink out of a straw. Don't swish too hard when you rinse your mouth out! You don't want to get a dry socket...those hurt really really bad! I hope you don't hurt too bad!

It's Thursday Morning/Afternoon Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRM3ocewMF7PE93opVYgMBrq20Ay3McC_gVqKEP3g6s9ufoHbempkQjXNgIt's Thursday Morning/Afternoon Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyhAJpDrEK9LIr1XWv_exbMdukNO2R5imxXjmdJz17FMzFpKfh

Thank you Horizon!!!
You are so nice! 👼 👼 My teeth started feeling better talking with you...or was it the Vicodin!?!?! lmao

P.S. WHAT?!! "DON'T SMOKE"!??!? I am SO not a smoker!!! YUCK!!! Razz

Last edited by Catherine on Thu May 31, 2012 6:10 pm; edited 3 times in total

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

It's Thursday Morning/Afternoon Smiley-happy093It's Thursday Morning/Afternoon 7_11_117It's Thursday Morning/Afternoon Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Thu May 31, 2012 6:07 pm

@alleyrose wrote:Hi guys Friday morning here thank goodness, sleep in tommorrow! Horizon your food looks delicious as usual! Catherine I hope your teeth heal quickly, teeth extractions are the worst!

Thank you miss alleyrose!! So far the pain has been on and off...at least the bleeding stopped~hopefully for good!
Maybe I should've been "under" for this procedure!!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Thu May 31, 2012 6:28 pm

@horizon wrote:HELLO....IT'S THURSDAY.....AND I KNOW I AM LATE....BUT I HAVE BEEN WORKING BECAUSE I HAVE TO MAKE MONEY,....SINCE SOMEONE WON'T PUSH THE RV BUTTON.....

COFFEE TIME.....It's Thursday Morning/Afternoon 2859867778

I really need some coffee...and something to eat....I have been working and then I went outside to discover our daughters Great Dane laid up in the middle of my Fresh New Flower Bed!!!!! It was so pretty and green and some fixing to bloom....ugh....It's Thursday Morning/Afternoon 4_11_10

Well my hand hurts now, because I started slapping him to get up and he just looked at me like I was crazy!...So I pick up a piece of 2X4 and hit him so he just slowly got up and kept looking at me funny.....like he didn't know what I was going crazy about!!!!!

So how has everyones day been????

It's Thursday Morning/Afternoon Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT65P4uVY3KUDiEAdHFPqYSewoN0l2FucM7ozWEM0oJARrp3bN0It's Thursday Morning/Afternoon Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKxenZe8yrRW2zzoLKS9Zx5I8j0WPVruQr5B5gtzCwOL-8DRxJQAIt's Thursday Morning/Afternoon Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjunyISoREvO_U3YUGWjuO3JvmwBqvuEtS-Xrml6dyNZ-jzToluQ
THANKS HORIZON!!!YUMMY YUMMY!!!!BOY OH BOY!!!!I LIKE TO WALK IN MY FLOWER GARDEN!!!!AND EAT BUMBLE BEES!!!YUMMY YUMMY!!!!AND I SWALLOW THEM TOO !!!!MAMMA AND DADDY SAY NOT TO EAT THEM!!!!BUT YA KNOW I GOT TO EAT SOMETHING!!!!HORRIZON SORRY ABOUT YOUR GARDEN BUT I DIDN'T DO IT !!!!!THIS TIME!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Thu May 31, 2012 6:40 pm

Dang Horizon, I won't be taking a snooze in your flower garden. LoL !!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu May 31, 2012 6:43 pm

NO!! I don't think you'd want to get 'Spanked' with a four by twice!! {2x4}-affraid
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Thu May 31, 2012 6:44 pm

[quote="fang2"]Dang Horizon, I won't be taking a snooze in your flower garden. LoL !!!lor=red]I WANT EITHER CAUSE THEM 2X4 MIGHT HURT!!!!THEN MY PRETTY LITTLE HEAD MY HURT!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Thu May 31, 2012 6:46 pm

[quote="abby ann"]
@fang2 wrote:Dang Horizon, I won't be taking a snooze in your flower garden. LoL !!!lor=red]I WANT EITHER CAUSE THEM 2X4 MIGHT HURT!!!!THEN MY PRETTY LITTLE HEAD MY HURT!!!!!

lol! lol!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Thu May 31, 2012 6:51 pm

@Catherine wrote:
@alleyrose wrote:Hi guys Friday morning here thank goodness, sleep in tommorrow! Horizon your food looks delicious as usual! Catherine I hope your teeth heal quickly, teeth extractions are the worst!

Thank you miss alleyrose!! So far the pain has been on and off...at least the bleeding stopped~hopefully for good!
Maybe I should've been "under" for this procedure!!

Dentists are so brutal and so are extractions. Plenty of rest Catherine!
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu May 31, 2012 6:55 pm

Nothing like being'planked'-affraid
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Thu May 31, 2012 7:53 pm

AbbyAnn and Fang...I think yall would have been smart enough to have run when I started your way!!!! If you didn't run right away, you would have when I slapped you!!!! But no, this Dog is just DUMB....he is really dumb, he never learns! You get on to him and he just goes and does things again....he will be running through the yard with the other dogs, they run throug the fence into the pasture and he will run into the Gate..not just a little gate, a 12ft metal gate!!!!! He will come up the steps and fall off of the walking up them...not because he can't see, he is just clumsey!!!! I can't tell you how many times he has fell off the porch! He is a lovable dog, sweet,....just dumb!!!!

It usually takes Horizon a long time to get really upset about something, but when she gets mad....she turns into a little 5'2" tornado!!!!It's Thursday Morning/Afternoon 28_2_10

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Thu May 31, 2012 8:12 pm

Ohhh I love that tornado, you have some of the best widget thingies!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Thu May 31, 2012 8:22 pm

@horizon wrote:AbbyAnn and Fang...I think yall would have been smart enough to have run when I started your way!!!! If you didn't run right away, you would have when I slapped you!!!! But no, this Dog is just DUMB....he is really dumb, he never learns! You get on to him and he just goes and does things again....he will be running through the yard with the other dogs, they run throug the fence into the pasture and he will run into the Gate..not just a little gate, a 12ft metal gate!!!!! He will come up the steps and fall off of the walking up them...not because he can't see, he is just clumsey!!!! I can't tell you how many times he has fell off the porch! He is a lovable dog, sweet,....just dumb!!!!

It usually takes Horizon a long time to get really upset about something, but when she gets mad....she turns into a little 5'2" tornado!!!!It's Thursday Morning/Afternoon 28_2_10
ALL ABBY ANN NEEDS IS A LOOK!!!!AND THEM BIG EARS LAY DOWN!!!!AND SHE WANTS TO MAKE UP!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Thu May 31, 2012 8:23 pm

@abby ann wrote:
@horizon wrote:AbbyAnn and Fang...I think yall would have been smart enough to have run when I started your way!!!! If you didn't run right away, you would have when I slapped you!!!! But no, this Dog is just DUMB....he is really dumb, he never learns! You get on to him and he just goes and does things again....he will be running through the yard with the other dogs, they run throug the fence into the pasture and he will run into the Gate..not just a little gate, a 12ft metal gate!!!!! He will come up the steps and fall off of the walking up them...not because he can't see, he is just clumsey!!!! I can't tell you how many times he has fell off the porch! He is a lovable dog, sweet,....just dumb!!!!

ALL ABBY ANN NEEDS IS A LOOK!!!!AND THEM BIG EARS LAY DOWN!!!!AND SHE WANTS TO MAKE UP!!!!

Awwwwwww. From all the great things we've heard about Abby Ann, she sounds like a super wonderful dog. It's Thursday Morning/Afternoon 949729897

It's Thursday Morning/Afternoon Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

It's Thursday Morning/Afternoon Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Thu May 31, 2012 8:28 pm

@SEBtopdog wrote:
@abby ann wrote:

Awwwwwww. From all the great things we've heard about Abby Ann, she sounds like a super wonderful dog. It's Thursday Morning/Afternoon 949729897
THANKS SEBBIE!!!!!!THATS SWEET!!!!!AND I DON'T BELIEVE HORIZON AND THE 2X4 STORY EITHER!!!!SHE MIGHT HAVE PICKED UP A STICK AND SHOOK IT AT HER!!!BUT THATS ALL!!!!SHE ANT AS MEAN AS SHE WANTS PEOPLE TO THINK!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Thu May 31, 2012 9:48 pm

@abby ann wrote:
@SEBtopdog wrote:
@abby ann wrote:

THANKS SEBBIE!!!!!!THATS SWEET!!!!!AND I DON'T BELIEVE HORIZON AND THE 2X4 STORY EITHER!!!!SHE MIGHT HAVE PICKED UP A STICK AND SHOOK IT AT HER!!!BUT THATS ALL!!!!SHE ANT AS MEAN AS SHE WANTS PEOPLE TO THINK!!!

ABBY ANN!!!!!!!!!!! YOU KEEP CRACKING ME UP OVER HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao lmao lmao

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Thu May 31, 2012 9:54 pm

It's Thursday Morning/Afternoon Images37

Which one do you think she used Abby Ann?!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Thu May 31, 2012 11:14 pm

@Catherine wrote:It's Thursday Morning/Afternoon Images37

Which one do you think she used Abby Ann?!
THE SMALL ONE CATHERINE!!!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:59 am

Don't let her fool you Abbu Ann will chase any of them! It's Thursday Morning/Afternoon 949729897

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

It's Thursday Morning/Afternoon 2805820865  It's Thursday Morning/Afternoon 2805820865  It's Thursday Morning/Afternoon 2805820865  It's Thursday Morning/Afternoon 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:39 am

It's Thursday Morning/Afternoon Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJ-87cJCK0vwfRe_gTKfQSLj9-17XYe6blH-9XeYcMEa_V3sERZvswArtIcgThis is what that big old dumb dog looks like!!!! This is not his picture, but I have seen him doing this!!!! And he looks just like this dog!

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum