Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

common sense DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

common sense

+12
Ponee
IQD4US
Purpleskyz
doodoo
Cardiac99
alleyrose
SEBtopdog
kingosawbe
Catherine
Kevind53
rick152
Texas Creek Johnson
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

common sense Empty common sense

Post by Texas Creek Johnson Mon May 28, 2012 10:06 am

Folks I hate to be a know it all couse I am not. Do you really think you need bank codes grupe packeges and all the other crap people say you need? when you go to a bank and order currency for a trip to europ or the far east so you have some cash on arival at your destination they order it just as they did with your dinar. When you return with left over cash you simply exchange it back to usd. Simple as that in this case the only difference os the amount. You will fill out a fincen 104 form and make your deposit. Its not complicated. Be careful of those who make you think otherwise. Go to your bank and ask and you will see.

dont wory about the cow patties in the pond just bait ya hook and fish.[b]
Texas Creek Johnson
Texas Creek Johnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

common sense Empty Re: common sense

Post by Texas Creek Johnson Mon May 28, 2012 10:34 am

To continue its so common justt about every airport in the country has a currency exchange desk for small amounts go and see.

Texas Creek Johnson
Texas Creek Johnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Mon May 28, 2012 12:41 pm

The "bank codes" and "packages" you so speak of are nothing more than guru's trying to get people to look at them like they actually have a clue. We (here at Dinar Daily especially) know these guru's are full of it up to their eyebrows. And therefore we have no guru anymore. However thanks you for your informed thoughts. Much appreciated.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon May 28, 2012 12:48 pm

I dunno about packages and all that crap, my plan is, and has always been to go to banks where I have established relationships, know and trust the people and do business with them. They have been with me in hard times, I'll trust them to be with me in the good as well. (Besides, in the not local but back home bank, I grew up with most of the folks working there, (or their brothers and sisters). It was a very small town and I know them and what fabric they are made of.)

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

common sense 2805820865  common sense 2805820865  common sense 2805820865  common sense 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2012 1:26 pm

@Texas Creek Johnson wrote:Folks I hate to be a know it all couse I am not. Do you really think you need bank codes grupe packeges and all the other crap people say you need? when you go to a bank and order currency for a trip to europ or the far east so you have some cash on arival at your destination they order it just as they did with your dinar. When you return with left over cash you simply exchange it back to usd. Simple as that in this case the only difference os the amount. You will fill out a fincen 104 form and make your deposit. Its not complicated. Be careful of those who make you think otherwise. Go to your bank and ask and you will see.

Are you saying everyone will get the same rate?

There will be no difference between rates connected to a group code rather than walking in as an individual with no code and no group?

I will admit, if there is a code or a group code, I would want to know how much their rate is. So I can shop around and get the best rate. Are you saying all banks will give the same rate?

My head is spinning with all this talk of codes and various people arguing pro and con about it, not to mention the safety and privacy issues with "joining a group" just to get the code. I sure would appreciate others in this forum to chime in with your opinion, PLEASE. I don't want to be a sucker for any hype in goo roo's ville, but i also don't want to miss out on a good/better deal.

Thank you to those who have already given their opinion. WHAT SAY YOU, my other friends/mods/admins/owners here???? CLARITY, PLEASE.

Back to top Go down

Post by Texas Creek Johnson Mon May 28, 2012 1:41 pm

aim88 Just go to the bank you are currently doing business with post rv and ask what the rate is then check other banks to see if the rate is better or the same simple shop around it will not be a one day affair. Remember the internet is full of thieves and liers listen to the pros not the want to be pros. The ones that talk the most and the loudest think by doing so can convence you that they are protecting your intrest but most of the time are serving there own. Be wise and listen to the still small voice inside you. Maranatha.

Texas Creek Johnson
Texas Creek Johnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Mon May 28, 2012 1:51 pm

aim88, let me try and help here a bit. For the benefit of everyone I will try to be fairly simple.

There could be some sort of "group" dealings. However I will say it like this. the rate will be the rate. OK? Now will some banks try to offer a peep something lower NO ! BUT! The differance may be in the costs that an individual may be "asked" to pay up front. That is where we as individuals come in.

When one goes to a garage sale for example. One sees something they really want and bad. The seller see's that and says the price is 2 dollars you snap at the chance. Another might have walked up to the same item brushed off the 2 dollar price and gotten the item for 1 dollar.

I believe the "paid" rate and the banking fees are totally going to be and have to do with you the person standing and negotiating. One must be willing to walk away from any said bank. That said, if you (or anyone) walks in "desperate to cash-in" the very well could be taken advantage of. So dont be desperate. Think about it.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2012 3:30 pm

Thanks, guys, I appreciate your perspective.

@Texas Creek Johnson, I don't mean to be rude and please don't take it that way, but I have a request -- Would you please pick a different avatar picture? The one you have is creeping me out. I wish you would not have a barrel of whatever that is, pointing my way when i look at your picture. It's considered bad feng shui, even in a picture. I do appreciate your post, though, thank you for that.

Peace, Aim88.

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Mon May 28, 2012 3:41 pm

aim88 wrote:Thanks, guys, I appreciate your perspective.

@Texas Creek Johnson, I don't mean to be rude and please don't take it that way, but I have a request -- Would you please pick a different avatar picture? The one you have is creeping me out. I wish you would not have a barrel of whatever that is, pointing my way when i look at your picture. It's considered bad feng shui, even in a picture. I do appreciate your post, though, thank you for that.

Peace, Aim88.

Thank you Aim88. I have felt pretty uncomfortable with his avatar as well.

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

common sense Smiley-happy093common sense 7_11_117common sense Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2012 3:49 pm

@Catherine wrote:
aim88 wrote:Thanks, guys, I appreciate your perspective.

Peace, Aim88.

Thank you Aim88. I have felt pretty uncomfortable with his avatar as well.

I was wondering if I was the only one, Catherine. It's super aggressive and sometimes men don't realize how it affects others. I hope he wants to be considerate of his neighbors and give us something less threatening to look at. Peace out, Catherine!! Love ya!:flower:

Back to top Go down

Post by Texas Creek Johnson Mon May 28, 2012 4:53 pm

Thats been my avatar photo now for about 5 years now it is what it is and what uninvited varments see first at the front door. Its a ruger 45. Now I believe in God and guns and bad guys get to meet them both. For those who it makes nervus its just a photo. Keep in mind 2 things guns dont couse harm people do. And I had rather have a gun and not need it insted of needing a gun and not having it. If you were being attacked by a bad guy I am positive you would be glad to see me. shalome maranatha.

Texas Creek Johnson
Texas Creek Johnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Mon May 28, 2012 5:52 pm

Texas, you have seen that at least two of us are uncomfortable with your avatar. If I had an avatar that "creeped people out" I would at least consider changing it. If you won't then I and others can add you to the "foe" list and your posts/avatar won't be visible. Can you consider changing it to a less threatening one? I can assure you you will never need your gun in here!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kingosawbe Mon May 28, 2012 6:36 pm

I don't know, I find it sort of amusing, course as you can see I like old west style.Isn't it just a little over kill, getting all up in arms. Oh well heres a happy face:sunny: common sense 3091836158 common sense 949729897
kingosawbe
kingosawbe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon May 28, 2012 6:52 pm

"Getting all up in arms..." Good one, kingosawbe. Actually, I am definitely a non-violent person. And I must say when I first saw Texas Creek Johnson's avatar I was going to respond that I really like his avatar photo. I never got around to doing that, but I still don't find it offensive in any way. I would object to some themes, but I don't find this objectionable. The gun's not being fired at anyone, there's no depiction of cruelty to person or animal. Sorry to disagree, aim88 and Catherine, but to me Texas Creek Johnson's avatar is OK. There have been other avatars on the site much more disturbing than this one, IMO.

common sense Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

common sense Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Mon May 28, 2012 6:57 pm

Well being in Australia we don't have bank packages, codes or gurus (as far as I am aware anyway) so I guess we are going to miss out on allllll these benefits of being in a group with codes. Typical!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon May 28, 2012 7:03 pm

@alleyrose wrote:Well being in Australia we don't have bank packages, codes or gurus (as far as I am aware anyway) so I guess we are going to miss out on allllll these benefits of being in a group with codes. Typical!

alleyrose, personally I don't think bank packages, codes or gurus are all they're cracked up to be anyway. You'll be fine, and your bankers will be happy to negotiate with you for the best deal. Don't be afraid to ask. You never know until you ask what else they can do for you. :flower:

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Mon May 28, 2012 7:09 pm

Thanks SEB that's exactly what we will be doing. I have never really understood these packages and codes they have been talking about and I really don't think they do either lol!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon May 28, 2012 7:15 pm

@alleyrose wrote:Thanks SEB that's exactly what we will be doing. I have never really understood these packages and codes they have been talking about and I really don't think they do either lol!

common sense 3079029344 common sense 312044658

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Texas Creek Johnson Mon May 28, 2012 7:32 pm

It is always the tree hugging left that complanes about everything. Thats why we have folks picking up dog poop. paying over 3 dollars for gas. abortion when it is clearly murder descised as womens rights, christ taken out of schools the public arena the 10 comandments removed croses taken down hydro dams stoped becouse of the snail darter fish and no controled burning becouse of a dang rats. I dont know about yall but my avatar is mine it has defind me in a unigue way for a long time ask miske she knows me well and have talked many times in the past when she was at another site if the picture goes so do i.

Texas Creek Johnson
Texas Creek Johnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Texas Creek Johnson Mon May 28, 2012 7:38 pm

and by the way thats not just a random photo its me Dale

Texas Creek Johnson
Texas Creek Johnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon May 28, 2012 8:06 pm

I think it's about time to close this discussion and move on.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

common sense 2805820865  common sense 2805820865  common sense 2805820865  common sense 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Mon May 28, 2012 8:59 pm

The thing that bothers me about "groups" and "codes" and "bank packages" is this, I know my banker, he knows me. BUT, in six months if I decide to pull all of my money out of that bank and go somewhere else, I want the freedom to do so. I would be willing to bet that if you go in the bank and take a bank package, get ur free checking, a free toaster, and a fancy no limit card, along with getting an extra 5 cents( for example) added onto the rate, you are going to be locked in to that bank for a certain percentage of what you cash out for a predetermined amount of time. NO THANKS.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 10:21 am

@Texas Creek Johnson:

Thank you, sir, for responding. Its no biggie. I made a simple request, you said no, and now I blocked you from view using the foe button. I didn't know about that button until now, so something good came out of it. Win, win.

And no, it's not just a picture-- it represents you here online; it's your online face and says volumes, otherwise you wouldn't care so much about changing it. But like I said, it's no biggie. Now that I know you didn't make a mistake out of ignorance, but used that picture on purpose, I know a little more about you. I find the fact that you lead with that persona an interesting point of view.

By the way, I agree with everything you said about guns, etc., and I enjoyed your perspective on the common sense thread. I just did not enjoy the picture. See, we can disagree and still be civil. Another win, win for any forum.

And it's not just me. For every person that speaks up, there are probably 100 others who object and don't speak up. But now I know I can just block your posts along with that other one that has a creepy pic. Peace, Aim88

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Tue May 29, 2012 12:26 pm

I like your avatar TCJ. You just keep what you want. These folks didn't like my Dinarling avatar, my cockroach avatar, my baby birds avatar, or my sheep avatar. As Ricky Nelson sang in his song Garden Party

But it's all right now, I learned my lesson well.
You see, ya can't please everyone, so ya got to please yourself

BTW. I find the user name aim88 gives me the creeps. It conjures up pictures in my mind of someone aiming a gun at me every time I see it.
common sense 949729897 common sense 949729897 common sense 949729897

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue May 29, 2012 1:03 pm

Hey you're right and the 88 was one of the Nazi's most feared artillery pieces in WW2 ... Razz common sense 3973136183 common sense 3973136183 common sense 3973136183 common sense 3973136183

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue May 29, 2012 6:18 pm

hahaha
I thought that was Clint Eastwood behind that there pistol!
I happen to be one of those tree huggin sorts you describe Tex. Though I LOVE hummingbirds much more than guns I really VALUE FREEDOM to do and say what I want with no one stepping on my toes more.
Peace out

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
common sense 2245507099common sense 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Wed May 30, 2012 12:37 am

@Catherine wrote:Texas, you have seen that at least two of us are uncomfortable with your avatar. If I had an avatar that "creeped people out" I would at least consider changing it. If you won't then I and others can add you to the "foe" list and your posts/avatar won't be visible. Can you consider changing it to a less threatening one? I can assure you you will never need your gun in here!

I for one did find it unnerving - however - he, just like anyone, does have a right to thier opinion, and to "be themselves". I find many of the avatars "not to MY liking" - but they are not mine.

I think it is unfair to "threaten" him because one says his picture is threatening "them" - aren't they both the same - except for an over exertion of "authority" on one parties behalf.?? just curious. As for never needing a gun in here...have you read some of MY posts?? There are many times I hold my tounge till I am about to explode - and then I "let em have it"

JMHO - not that anyone really asked
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed May 30, 2012 10:20 am

That is the wonderful thing about opinions. No one has to ask to receive them. They can listen or not.
I will demonstrate an avatar that I don't use here. just for a day. I doubt it will be liked by anyone. And I will change it back tomorrow. Promise. LOL

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed May 30, 2012 10:45 am

common sense Blinking_eyes_by_xxotakupupzxx-d4nlzvi

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Wed May 30, 2012 10:50 am

@purpleskyz wrote:That is the wonderful thing about opinions. No one has to ask to receive them. They can listen or not.
I will demonstrate an avatar that I don't use here. just for a day. I doubt it will be liked by anyone. And I will change it back tomorrow. Promise. LOL

EEEEKKKKK, purpleskyz, your avatar scares me...makes me think about alien beings taking over the world....I'm going to put you on my enemy list so that I don't have to look at it,,,, common sense 949729897 common sense 949729897 common sense 949729897

SENATOR DOODOO
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed May 30, 2012 10:53 am

Just remember DooDoo....

I am keeping my eyes on you!

We are here and soon everyone will know it! LOL Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Wed May 30, 2012 11:04 am

If elected, I will open a full and open disclosure of all UFO info on file. Mine will be the most transparent and open term since, well since Barry's ever.

Last edited by doodoo on Wed May 30, 2012 11:34 am; edited 2 times in total

SENATOR DOODOO
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed May 30, 2012 11:17 am

hahahahaha

In other words you will fight Disclosure and continue the charade? You will continue keeping the citizens of Gaia in the dark. Well I will not vote for you then DooDoo.

btw.... Love your signature!!! Sooooo true huh? Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Wed May 30, 2012 11:33 am

Darn I should have never mentioned Barry....There I fixed the post.

SENATOR DOODOO
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed May 30, 2012 11:35 am

Too late..

The cat is out of the bag! Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Wed May 30, 2012 12:42 pm

@IQD4US wrote:
@Catherine wrote:Texas, you have seen that at least two of us are uncomfortable with your avatar. If I had an avatar that "creeped people out" I would at least consider changing it. If you won't then I and others can add you to the "foe" list and your posts/avatar won't be visible. Can you consider changing it to a less threatening one? I can assure you you will never need your gun in here!

I for one did find it unnerving - however - he, just like anyone, does have a right to thier opinion, and to "be themselves". I find many of the avatars "not to MY liking" - but they are not mine.

I think it is unfair to "threaten" him because one says his picture is threatening "them" - aren't they both the same - except for an over exertion of "authority" on one parties behalf.?? just curious. As for never needing a gun in here...have you read some of MY posts?? There are many times I hold my tounge till I am about to explode - and then I "let em have it"

How did I threaten him? I only stated that it made me uncomfortable not "disliked it", would he consider changing it and if not I would put him on "ignore"/the foe list so I don't have to see it. To me, a ban is threatening...not a foe list!! JMO!

Last edited by Catherine on Wed May 30, 2012 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed May 30, 2012 12:54 pm

foe

   [foh] Show IPA noun
a person who feels enmity, hatred, or malice toward another; enemy: a bitter foe.
a military enemy; hostile army.
a person belonging to a hostile army or nation.
an opponent in a game or contest; adversary: a political foe.
a person who is opposed in feeling, principle, etc., to something: a foe to progress in civil rights.

Maybe the word foe should be changed along with the site name? Just a suggestion. No foes here right? Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed May 30, 2012 2:07 pm

That one is not our option I think ... the hosts call it friend and foe ... and that's what we're stuck with.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 1:11 pm

@Catherine wrote:
@IQD4US wrote:

How did I threaten him? I only stated that it made me uncomfortable not "disliked it", would he consider changing it and if not I would put him on "ignore"/the foe list so I don't have to see it. To me, a ban is threatening...not a foe list!! JMO!

NO one threatened anyone. Ya'll are blowing this way out of proportion. I made a request, he said no, I handled it on my end and no one's rights were threatened. It's called communicating, playing nice and getting along--and we did that. I will defend his right to put whatever he wants as his picture--that was never up for discussion. I just made a preference known, period. Those who escalated it from there, what are you up to? Where is your contribution? Ya'll need to get a life! If we were in grade school, we would've shook hands, made up, and then started playing ball. :bball:

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu May 31, 2012 1:20 pm

Really- Come on, people- Life's too short, ok? Can't we all just get along??J.H.C.!!Mad
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu May 31, 2012 1:21 pm

Yea and proceeded to try and give each other facials with the ball! lol! lol! lol!

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu May 31, 2012 1:23 pm

Kevind53- 'NICE"!!Laughing
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu May 31, 2012 1:26 pm

common sense High-f10

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 1:27 pm

@terbo56 wrote:Really- Come on, people- Life's too short, ok? Can't we all just get along??J.H.C.!!Mad

I vote YES, Terbo!common sense 3079029344

Kevind53 wrote: Yea and proceeded to try and give each other facials with the ball! lol! lol! lol!

on Thu May 31, 2012 12:20 pm

So, true!! LOL!lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 1:29 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:common sense High-f10

common sense 3973136183 common sense 3973136183 common sense 3973136183 common sense 3973136183 common sense 3973136183 common sense 3973136183 common sense 3973136183 common sense 3973136183 common sense 3973136183 common sense 3973136183 common sense 3973136183 common sense 3973136183 common sense 3973136183 common sense 3973136183 common sense 3973136183 common sense 3973136183 common sense 3973136183

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu May 31, 2012 2:03 pm

LOL high 5ed your face!
Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pgo Thu May 31, 2012 8:01 pm

Lol, if I just want to laugh a bit, I come here! common sense 3973136183
pgo
pgo
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Thu May 31, 2012 10:28 pm

@pgo wrote:Lol, if I just want to laugh a bit, I come here! common sense 3973136183

:cheers: YEAH!!!! :cheers:

bigsmile

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu May 31, 2012 10:40 pm

common sense Crazy-11

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Thu May 31, 2012 11:38 pm

"If we couldn't laugh, we'd all go insane.

If we weren't all crazy, we'd all go insane!":geek:

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum