Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Super Saturday... DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Super Saturday...

5 posters

Go down

Super Saturday... Empty Super Saturday...

Post by Horizon Sat May 26, 2012 10:35 am

Good Morning....It's Saturday....A Super Sunshine Saturday....Super Saturday... 28_1_12

It's a good day to get and enjoy a swim....but be careful getting too much sun.....Super Saturday... 28_1_1Super Saturday... 28_1_8

But first lets have some coffee and little bite to eat......Super Saturday... 2859867778

Super Saturday... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTO3j2DoBYlWCVbw3D1GlK5Xzv8r3c_lhZ8_j4cgYiz9vjgc2FOBxR7z9X27ASuper Saturday... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8nlEiHIAA9XQhQWvVLI7zwX2e8FzU8SDyvsf_FGRgY4mkb9XYSuper Saturday... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTV7NnUdVXoo80BtgMhpl6SWzN3N0omOgi7rw4kosHhfEQq_FXmSuper Saturday... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9sC8Bd3lmgE_anYTQQBkxW9NOAc7ygf_9at34xgif8eWmTX4WbpgFTvUoSuper Saturday... 2859867778

Super Saturday... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Super Saturday... 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Super Saturday... Empty Re: Super Saturday...

Post by SEBtopdog Sat May 26, 2012 10:44 am

G'morning to all on our newly named DINAR DAILY! Horizon, you make such fine breakfasts. Thank you ❤

I'm off to take the doggies to the groomer. Then maybe to a movie if I can find anything not too violent, depressing or x-rated. Oh, OK, some violence is OK if the good guys win. :cheers: Happy day, everyone!

Super Saturday... Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Super Saturday... Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sat May 26, 2012 10:50 am

some violence is OK if the good guys win. said sebbie

There is a post in your last statement there. Where different political beliefs and different sides of the "asile" watch different type "outcomes" in the movies they watch.

Thanks for the breakfast Horizon and, thanks again to all the members who participated in the new name for our site.

Last edited by rick152 on Sat May 26, 2012 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Sat May 26, 2012 10:54 am

Super Saturday... 391815_210995385662204_1743904024_n

Super Saturday... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Super Saturday... 7_6_8

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sat May 26, 2012 10:57 am

@rick152 wrote:violence is OK if the good guys win. said sebbie

There is a post in your last statement there. Where different political beliefs and different sides of the "asile" watch different type "outcomes" in the movies they watch.

Thanks for the breakfast Horizon and, thanks again to all the members who participated in the new name for our site.

Just for the record, Rick152, I did say "some violence is OK if the good guys win." I know, I know.... "some" violence is a pretty subjective thing. I have trouble with graphic violence, even when my good guys win. I would prefer not to see any innards plastered all over the walls and that sort of thing. A simple "fade to black" direction is preferable to me. Also, at this stage of my life I could never watch Bambi or Dumbo again. Oh my goodness, I am sounding like my mother!

Super Saturday... 949729897

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sat May 26, 2012 10:58 am

@horizon wrote:Super Saturday... 391815_210995385662204_1743904024_n

That one is thought-provoking, horizon. How true!!!

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Sat May 26, 2012 10:58 am

@SEBtopdog wrote:G'morning to all on our newly named DINAR DAILY! Horizon, you make such fine breakfasts. Thank you ❤

I'm off to take the doggies to the groomer. Then maybe to a movie if I can find anything not too violent, depressing or x-rated. Oh, OK, some violence is OK if the good guys win. :cheers: Happy day, everyone!

They just don't make movies like they used to....even prime time tv! I wish they would come back to making some good prime time family shows.

I hope you have a Wonderful Day ...whatever you decide to do! Make those puppies pretty!!!! Super Saturday... 16_2_107

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Sat May 26, 2012 11:02 am

@SEBtopdog wrote:
@rick152 wrote:violence is OK if the good guys win. said sebbie

Just for the record, Rick152, I did say "some violence is OK if the good guys win." I know, I know.... "some" violence is a pretty subjective thing. I have trouble with graphic violence, even when my good guys win. I would prefer not to see any innards plastered all over the walls and that sort of thing. A simple "fade to black" direction is preferable to me. Also, at this stage of my life I could never watch Bambi or Dumbo again. Oh my goodness, I am sounding like my mother!

Super Saturday... 949729897

Oh, I have to agree with Sebbie....about the certain graphic violence! I do have the old Movies and we watch them alot! I love the Disney movies, and old movies! Super Saturday... 7_17_4

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat May 26, 2012 11:21 am

Super Saturday... Great-11

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Super Saturday... 2805820865  Super Saturday... 2805820865  Super Saturday... 2805820865  Super Saturday... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sat May 26, 2012 11:22 am

Hey sebbie sorry I added the word "some" back to it. I will be more careful in my partial quotes

Funny you said about Bambi. Have you ever noticed that in Disney
movies either the mother is alway killed or has been killed. Bambi, ol
Yeller, Lion Knig, etc. Disney is nothing more than a "good ol boys"
club and for the most part I think they actually or virtually hate
women. To me it is sad that they represent so much to children in this
country but still if one really see's what is there it can be very
saddining. Just something to think about.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Sat May 26, 2012 11:59 am

Super Saturday... 2012-05-26

ISuper Saturday... 11_9_10 think I am fixing to get away from the puter for a while and clean up the house a little then go play outside for a while....I'm not going to think about the RV for a while.....Just hope Tuesday is the day!!!!!Super Saturday... 36_1_36

Super Saturday... 8_13_106Super Saturday... 36_15_50Super Saturday... 8_13_107Super Saturday... 11_5_1

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Sat May 26, 2012 2:30 pm

@horizon wrote:Good Morning....It's Saturday....A Super Sunshine Saturday....Super Saturday... 28_1_12

It's a good day to get and enjoy a swim....but be careful getting too much sun.....Super Saturday... 28_1_1Super Saturday... 28_1_8

But first lets have some coffee and little bite to eat......Super Saturday... 2859867778

Super Saturday... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTO3j2DoBYlWCVbw3D1GlK5Xzv8r3c_lhZ8_j4cgYiz9vjgc2FOBxR7z9X27ASuper Saturday... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8nlEiHIAA9XQhQWvVLI7zwX2e8FzU8SDyvsf_FGRgY4mkb9XYSuper Saturday... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTV7NnUdVXoo80BtgMhpl6SWzN3N0omOgi7rw4kosHhfEQq_FXmSuper Saturday... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9sC8Bd3lmgE_anYTQQBkxW9NOAc7ygf_9at34xgif8eWmTX4WbpgFTvUoSuper Saturday... 2859867778
YUMMY YUMMY!!!!THANKS HORIZON!!!!BOY OH BOY!!!!DOGOODIES!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sat May 26, 2012 6:08 pm

@rick152 wrote:Hey sebbie sorry I added the word "some" back to it. I will be more careful in my partial quotes

Funny you said about Bambi. Have you ever noticed that in Disney
movies either the mother is alway killed or has been killed. Bambi, ol
Yeller, Lion Knig, etc. Disney is nothing more than a "good ol boys"
club and for the most part I think they actually or virtually hate
women. To me it is sad that they represent so much to children in this
country but still if one really see's what is there it can be very
saddining. Just something to think about.

Oh yeah, Rick152. I hear you about the Disney phenomenon. If there's a mother or a father character in one of the Disney animated movies, you can pretty much count on them meeting an untimely demise, leaving the little orphan to figure life out on his/her own. The Lion King death scene was particularly disturbing, and I remember hearing little kids all throughout the theatre crying after the father dies. And Old Yeller, well I wasn't the same for weeks after seeing that one! These films do have a strong effect on the impressionable kids to whom they are marketed, no doubt about that. But at least there is generally a strong moral lesson contained in most of those classic Disney films ... after they've taken your heart, ripped it out of your chest, beaten it with a baseball bat and handed it back to you in tatters. But I'd rather have a child watch classic Disney than most of the morally bankrupt fare offered today. JMO

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum