Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Opinion Time!!! DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Opinion Time!!!

4 posters

Go down

Opinion Time!!! Empty Opinion Time!!!

Post by bigdaddytim Fri May 25, 2012 4:48 pm

I got a question for all y'all: If Mr. Amir Iraqi has 1,000,000 in his bank account and the RV occurs at a 1:1, will his bank account be revalued as well? Or will the electronic funds be converted to the new rate??? Opinions?

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Opinion Time!!! Empty Re: Opinion Time!!!

Post by rick152 Fri May 25, 2012 5:04 pm

BDT can you restate and clarify please? Thanks

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Fri May 25, 2012 5:13 pm

If they RV, it affects all things (bank accts, salaries, physical notes etc). If it RD's it affects all things too (bank accts, salaries, notes etc) They cant pick and choose what gets affected by a change. Its all or nothing. Tho some gurus out there will have you believe that if they RD, then it only affects the 3 zero notes and the others wont be affected. Utter nonsense. ALL notes etc change when a RD or RV occurs.

Opinion Time!!! Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaya Fri May 25, 2012 6:09 pm

Any more the REAL question is, IF it RV's. Amazing, next week is JUNE, 2012 is now half past, and here we sit. Eight years for me is a long time, but the more this goes on, IMHO, I believe what we were always led to believe about making millions, just is not going to be. We might make something on this investment, but I do not believe it is what we always were led to think. FACT, if Iraq NEEDED this, it would have been done a very long time ago. Every one once said, BEFORE Pres. Bush leaves office. Here we go into a second election already. Hope we end up with something.

Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum