Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

WOW IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY - Page 2 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

WOW IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY

+8
rick152
bigdaddytim
doodoo
Kevind53
SEBtopdog
Catherine
abby ann
Horizon
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WOW IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY - Page 2 Empty Re: WOW IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY

Post by Cardiac99 Sat May 26, 2012 4:34 pm

@horizon wrote:Man it would sure be nice if when we RV .....We could all get together and have a big party....that would be so nice!!!! I would love to meet everyone and get to Celebrate together after all this time!!!!

WOW IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY - Page 2 15_12_133
I am still wanting to host a big party at my place in Oklahooma, post RV. I have been looking at acreages and ranches for the last several months. I am planning to go this next week to look at another one. 235 acres. That should be enough room for whoever wants to attend to come and stay as long as they want to. I am sure there will be music, bonfires, cookouts, and whatever else happens. I don't care who comes, or how long you stay. Bring your horses, dogs, kids, grandkids, and yes, even your spouses if you want to. BTW, this HAS been approved by my wife. Just sayin'.

Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sat May 26, 2012 5:43 pm

@Cardiac99 wrote:
@horizon wrote:Man it would sure be nice if when we RV .....We could all get together and have a big party....that would be so nice!!!! I would love to meet everyone and get to Celebrate together after all this time!!!!

I am still wanting to host a big party at my place in Oklahooma, post RV. I have been looking at acreages and ranches for the last several months. I am planning to go this next week to look at another one. 235 acres. That should be enough room for whoever wants to attend to come and stay as long as they want to. I am sure there will be music, bonfires, cookouts, and whatever else happens. I don't care who comes, or how long you stay. Bring your horses, dogs, kids, grandkids, and yes, even your spouses if you want to. BTW, this HAS been approved by my wife. Just sayin'.

Whew.....all those rich people in one place, Cardiac99. Would we need to bring our own bodyguards? Mine'll be my driver WOW IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY - Page 2 4017580043

Just kidding. It's nice of you to even entertain the thought of bringing this group together on your property. But it would be fun to meet so many of our friends, wouldn't it! WOW IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY - Page 2 949729897

WOW IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY - Page 2 Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

WOW IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY - Page 2 Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Sat May 26, 2012 8:22 pm

@SEBtopdog wrote:
@Cardiac99 wrote:

Whew.....all those rich people in one place, Cardiac99. Would we need to bring our own bodyguards? Mine'll be my driver WOW IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY - Page 2 4017580043

Just kidding. It's nice of you to even entertain the thought of bringing this group together on your property. But it would be fun to meet so many of our friends, wouldn't it! WOW IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY - Page 2 949729897

That is really nice of Cardiac99. 👼

Do any of you guys have kind of a picture in your minds about how some of us look?
I wonder if it's even possible to NOT kind of have an idea even without photos for the majority of us.

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

WOW IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY - Page 2 Smiley-happy093WOW IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY - Page 2 7_11_117WOW IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY - Page 2 Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sun May 27, 2012 11:15 am

@Catherine wrote:
@SEBtopdog wrote:
@Cardiac99 wrote:

That is really nice of Cardiac99. WOW IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY - Page 2 2474380249

Do any of you guys have kind of a picture in your minds about how some of us look?
I wonder if it's even possible to NOT kind of have an idea even without photos for the majority of us.

I've seen photos of a few of the folks who have put their pictures up briefly: Ponee, horizon, Kevind53. None of them looked like I expected, but all are good looking people. I'm not sure if any of your avatars have been the real you, Catherine. As you can see, my avatar is the real me. WOW IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY - Page 2 949729897

WOW IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY - Page 2 Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Sun May 27, 2012 11:21 am

AND EVERYBODY CAN SEE IT'S ME!!!!THIS IS WHAT I LOOK LIKE!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Mon May 28, 2012 8:44 am

@Cardiac99 wrote: I don't care who comes, or how long you stay. Bring your horses, dogs, kids, grandkids, and yes, even your spouses if you want to. BTW, this HAS been approved by my wife. Just sayin'.

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! You have something against the feline family?

WOW IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY - Page 2 9k=

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon May 28, 2012 7:00 pm

@doodoo wrote:
@Cardiac99 wrote: I don't care who comes, or how long you stay. Bring your horses, dogs, kids, grandkids, and yes, even your spouses if you want to. BTW, this HAS been approved by my wife. Just sayin'.

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! You have something against the feline family?

WOW IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY - Page 2 9k=

affraid Senator doodoo, I am sure it was just a simple oversight, a typographical error. Cardiac99 would not exclude you from his big post RV party. An angry senator doodoo is something nobody wants to experience! 🐱 WOW IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY - Page 2 949729897

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon May 28, 2012 7:21 pm

Yes, SEB is right ... I seem to remember him saying how much his dog loves cats for dinner. affraid lol!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

WOW IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY - Page 2 2805820865  WOW IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY - Page 2 2805820865  WOW IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY - Page 2 2805820865  WOW IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon May 28, 2012 7:25 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:Yes, SEB is right ... I seem to remember him saying how much his dog loves cats for dinner. affraid lol!

Oh-oh, Kevind53. Be careful when you open your closet in the morning. You may meet up with a doodoo who is "not amused". WOW IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY - Page 2 3973136183

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Mon May 28, 2012 9:54 pm

Yes, it was a simple oversight. ALL pets, not just dogs and horses are welcome.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Tue May 29, 2012 12:11 pm

@terbo56 wrote:Doodoo- Did you happen to look at the directions on your meds bottle??Mad

OMG it says Warning: Taking these meds while wearing a tinfoil hat can be hazardous to your mental health. This could cause multiple personality disorders! YIKES!

@Cardiac99 wrote:Yes, it was a simple oversight. ALL pets, not just dogs and horses are welcome.

That's more like it. all is forgiven......

WOW IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY - Page 2 2Q==

PUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum