Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Silence is golden DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Silence is golden

+4
alleyrose
SEBtopdog
chevysteve
intimacy
8 posters

Go down

Silence is golden Empty Silence is golden

Post by intimacy Thu May 24, 2012 12:43 am

Recently I read an update about dinar owners calling the bankers. Some say the extra activities by dinar owners have caused the RV not to happen. The Bible talks about being able to control your tongue. I think this is something we take very serious. If we can not control out tongue, we will not be able to control it after the rv. This should be a dry run for us. I have to believe those intel gathers that is closer to the game than us. So far no one has said the rv has happen. This is what we are looking for. If there is no rv, why put yourself unnecessary frustration. It just does not make sense to me. You must be able to control yourself. If you can not control yourself now, chances are after the rv you will not be able to control yourself and your money. I hope that i am wrong, but i think you will not be able to control your money, and in a very short time you will be in worse conditions. It would be a terrible thing to lose your destiny. This rv is not just for you, but if handled correctly, it will be good for generations. This is what I have received that this rv and wealth is for generations and not just you. I don’t think none of us are driving Bentleys, so don’t try to pass yourself off as a Bentley owner. There are events coming, that require us to be good stewards. seek the Lord in this matter. Don’t try to be what you think you are suppose to be. Seek the Lord and be who he created you to be. Practice now control your tongue and emotions. god bless

intimacy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Silence is golden Empty Re: Silence is golden

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 9:17 am

@intimacy wrote:Recently I read an update about dinar owners calling the bankers. Some say the extra activities by dinar owners have caused the RV not to happen. The Bible talks about being able to control your tongue. I think this is something we take very serious. If we can not control out tongue, we will not be able to control it after the rv. This should be a dry run for us. I have to believe those intel gathers that is closer to the game than us. So far no one has said the rv has happen. This is what we are looking for. If there is no rv, why put yourself unnecessary frustration. It just does not make sense to me. You must be able to control yourself. If you can not control yourself now, chances are after the rv you will not be able to control yourself and your money. I hope that i am wrong, but i think you will not be able to control your money, and in a very short time you will be in worse conditions. It would be a terrible thing to lose your destiny. This rv is not just for you, but if handled correctly, it will be good for generations. This is what I have received that this rv and wealth is for generations and not just you. I don’t think none of us are driving Bentleys, so don’t try to pass yourself off as a Bentley owner. There are events coming, that require us to be good stewards. seek the Lord in this matter. Don’t try to be what you think you are suppose to be. Seek the Lord and be who he created you to be. Practice now control your tongue and emotions. god bless

Silence is golden 3079029344 GOOD POST, INTIMACY!!Silence is golden 1261280965

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Thu May 24, 2012 10:17 am

@intimacy wrote:Recently I read an update about dinar owners calling the bankers. Some say the extra activities by dinar owners have caused the RV not to happen. The Bible talks about being able to control your tongue. I think this is something we take very serious. If we can not control out tongue, we will not be able to control it after the rv. This should be a dry run for us. I have to believe those intel gathers that is closer to the game than us. So far no one has said the rv has happen. This is what we are looking for. If there is no rv, why put yourself unnecessary frustration. It just does not make sense to me. You must be able to control yourself. If you can not control yourself now, chances are after the rv you will not be able to control yourself and your money. I hope that i am wrong, but i think you will not be able to control your money, and in a very short time you will be in worse conditions. It would be a terrible thing to lose your destiny. This rv is not just for you, but if handled correctly, it will be good for generations. This is what I have received that this rv and wealth is for generations and not just you. I don’t think none of us are driving Bentleys, so don’t try to pass yourself off as a Bentley owner. There are events coming, that require us to be good stewards. seek the Lord in this matter. Don’t try to be what you think you are suppose to be. Seek the Lord and be who he created you to be. Practice now control your tongue and emotions. god bless

Well, well, well....... I could make this a long reply but, I wont. Just notice the things I highlited in red.

First of all, extra activities by Dinars causing the Dinar not to RV yet!!! lmao lmao
That is a hugh joke that bears no more key strokes from me... Nuff said!

The "intel gatherers being closer to the RV" lmao lmao
Please don't confuse intel gatherers with "Pumpers". there is a huge difference. Follow the news only. Miske and several others post news (not intel) here every day and I thank them for that. There are numerous sites you can go to to get the real news also. Nuff said.

"So far no one has said the RV has happened"?? lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao
WOW!!!! You must have just joined the forum!! The certain RV of the Dinar has been reported at least 20 times!! Not "speculation of the RV" but, it has been confirmed as a RV several times by "intel gatherers" not only by boots on the ground but, by folks fastening thier seatbelts and baking cakes in thier 747's!! lmao lmao lmao

I don't intend to be demeaning or anything but, WOW!! You got a lotta of catching up to do.

NUFF SAID!! lmao lmao
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by intimacy Thu May 24, 2012 3:08 pm

Seems like you have underestimated me. extra activities by Dinars causing the Dinar not to RV yet! was a quote, not my saying. There is a difference in gatherers and Pumper, which i don't confuse with each other.

Funny, intel is only as good as the intel. my question to you is, why do you continue to listen to the boys that cries wolf? Maybe we are listening to different people. My people has not said the rv has happen. But so be it, continue to listen to your people saying once again the RV has happen.

What i see is the rv has not happened and i think you have missed the jist of my post. Too many trees, hmmm. Self control.

If I have misread your post forgive me.

intimacy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Thu May 24, 2012 3:32 pm

There's been a relaxing of the rules on our site now that we're no longer affiliated with anyone who could be called a guru. We've developed a healthy sense of skepticism about the folks who hold themselves up as being the source of all knowledge in this dinar investment. Anyone who's been in it any length of time has ridden the emotional roller coaster at least a few times. A lot of us have just decided it's time to step off that ride because it just goes up and down and around in circles. In the end, you've spent a lot of time but you really haven't gotten anywhere. For "just the facts", try going over to www.changesXchange.com. There you'll find lots of great articles and discussion about them.

I find a lot of merit in your post. If you look around I hope you'll like the new direction of this site. We're casual, we'll poke fun at sacred cows, but we don't ever intend to be hurtful or disrespectful. We can disagree with vigor and still respect each other. So jump into debates any time you feel like it. We can all learn from divergent points of view. :flower:

Silence is golden Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Silence is golden Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Thu May 24, 2012 3:37 pm

@intimacy wrote:Seems like you have underestimated me. extra activities by Dinars causing the Dinar not to RV yet! was a quote, not my saying. There is a difference in gatherers and Pumper, which i don't confuse with each other.

Funny, intel is only as good as the intel. my question to you is, why do you continue to listen to the boys that cries wolf? Maybe we are listening to different people. My people has not said the rv has happen. But so be it, continue to listen to your people saying once again the RV has happen.

What i see is the rv has not happened and i think you have missed the jist of my post. Too many trees, hmmm. Self control.

If I have misread your post forgive me.

Intimacy, Please forgive me as I may have mis-interpreted your post. I don't really listen to the boys who cry wolf, it's just that after so many years of reading the lie's... Ooops, I mean "the bad intel", it makes one cynical after a while. As you probably know, the RV has been called so many times its crazy.

There are quite a few members of what I call "the 100 club". Meaning they have been wrong 100% of the time.

Anyway, hope your not upset with me, I just mis-interpreted your post. Ilikeyou

Best wishes...
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Thu May 24, 2012 5:25 pm

I thought that was a really good post thanks Intimacy! We dont even own a car anymore so we certainly wont be buying a Bently, I dont want to draw any attention to ourselves at all, in fact we will probably buy 2 used vehicles.

I think most of us in here have learnt the self control that you speak of, I know I for one got off the roller coaster a while ago and have chosen to stay on the ground, much better that way!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Thu May 24, 2012 6:26 pm

@alleyrose wrote:I thought that was a really good post thanks Intimacy! We dont even own a car anymore so we certainly wont be buying a Bently, I dont want to draw any attention to ourselves at all, in fact we will probably buy 2 used vehicles.

I think most of us in here have learnt the self control that you speak of, I know I for one got off the roller coaster a while ago and have chosen to stay on the ground, much better that way!

Supposing you did get a Bentley, alleyrose, would you need a right-hand or left-hand drive? Do you all drive on the right or "wrong" side of the road Down Under?

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Fri May 25, 2012 8:51 am

We'd need a right hand drive SEB we drive on the left hand side of the road, but a Bentley is defs out of the question I wouldnt know what to do with something so flash lol!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by intimacy Fri May 25, 2012 2:57 pm

If you can buy a Bentley, just throw in a few more dollars and get a driver with it. then you will not have to worry about which side he is driving from

intimacy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri May 25, 2012 5:56 pm

Bentley too flashy for you, alleyrose? How about a nice Volkswagen limousine? Silence is golden 3973136183

Silence is golden 373941420_83a2a64111

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Fri May 25, 2012 7:41 pm

@alleyrose wrote:We'd need a right hand drive SEB we drive on the left hand side of the road, but a Bentley is defs out of the question I wouldnt know what to do with something so flash lol!

Hey, Alley, you could use this one and plow the road ahead of you of Kangaroos. I don't think you have snow down there, do you? It's not a Bentley, but it will do. Grey Poupon? I tried to give it to AK, but I think he thought it was too extravagant.

Silence is golden 429771_10150580103010143_10344285142_9475570_1077077903_n
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri May 25, 2012 7:47 pm

@PALMER01 wrote:
@alleyrose wrote:We'd need a right hand drive SEB we drive on the left hand side of the road, but a Bentley is defs out of the question I wouldnt know what to do with something so flash lol!

Hey, Alley, you could use this one and plow the road ahead of you of Kangaroos. I don't think you have snow down there, do you? It's not a Bentley, but it will do. Grey Poupon? I tried to give it to AK, but I think he thought it was too extravagant.

Silence is golden 429771_10150580103010143_10344285142_9475570_1077077903_n

So, you pull up next to someone, roll down the window and say, "May I Poupon your sandwich?" Silence is golden 3973136183

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Fri May 25, 2012 7:59 pm

That would be my dog, Tasha. That was good, Seb.lol!
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Fri May 25, 2012 10:08 pm

Hahahaha you guys are hilarious! No snow here in Sunny Queensland but plenty of Roos! Oh my goodness a VW limo, I'll be buggered I've seen it all now!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Fri May 25, 2012 10:16 pm

That actually happen to me one time, I was on my way in a limo, to the derby races and we pulled up to a light and I could see someone jesturing to roll down the window, so I did and this boy about 10 years old said to me, Excuse me but to you happen to have some Greuy Poupon.!!! True story !!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Fri May 25, 2012 10:25 pm

@fang2 wrote:That actually happen to me one time, I was on my way in a limo, to the derby races and we pulled up to a light and I could see someone jesturing to roll down the window, so I did and this boy about 10 years old said to me, Excuse me but to you happen to have some Greuy Poupon.!!! True story !!!!
FRENCH MUSTARD AND DUKES MAYO!!!!AND HUNTS !!! ALL OR NOTHING!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Fri May 25, 2012 10:28 pm

You go Abby ann, you know the good stuff!!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Fri May 25, 2012 10:36 pm

I don't eat anything french. Now, I do use French's mustard, but that is made in the good ol' USA. And, I can't afford Grey Poupon.

Silence is golden Grey_Poupon
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri May 25, 2012 10:52 pm

I buy the local stores brand X Dijon ... I like the taste and it's half the price. I also buy their coarse ground brown mustard for variety.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Silence is golden 2805820865  Silence is golden 2805820865  Silence is golden 2805820865  Silence is golden 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum