Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Top 10 ways to get kicked out of a dinar chatroom DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Top 10 ways to get kicked out of a dinar chatroom

+3
Kevind53
Horizon
bigdaddytim
7 posters

Go down

Top 10 ways to get kicked out of a dinar chatroom Empty Top 10 ways to get kicked out of a dinar chatroom

Post by bigdaddytim Tue May 22, 2012 9:31 pm

1. Ask why it didn't happen yesterday like they said.
2. Copy a quote from Recaps, paste it into chat, then point out to the GURU that he said the same thing a year ago.
3. Comment to Bullfrog that his 747 crashed into a Starbucks.
4. Enter "hey Tony" in Hammerman's chat.
5. Mention to a GURU that your intel is better than theirs, and that you don't even have any.
6. Make it known that you don't associate with liars. (They will drop you like a hot potato)
7. Address an administrator in open chat and ask them how to get in on the dinar selling deal.
8. Ask a GURU is they can still hear "cha ching" every time they call the RV.
9. When you get a question through before moderated chat starts, ask the GURU if they are named Lonnie.
10. Tell the head GURU of the chat that you are taking out your retirement to buy dinar and you want to know their credentials before you buy!

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Top 10 ways to get kicked out of a dinar chatroom Empty Re: Top 10 ways to get kicked out of a dinar chatroom

Post by Horizon Tue May 22, 2012 9:56 pm

bigdaddy ....you make me laugh!!!! I know you, you will call um on it!!! Did you test each one of these to see if they worked?

Now how many times have you been kicked out of a chat room???

Top 10 ways to get kicked out of a dinar chatroom 36_9_1

Top 10 ways to get kicked out of a dinar chatroom Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Top 10 ways to get kicked out of a dinar chatroom 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Top 10 ways to get kicked out of a dinar chatroom Empty Re: Top 10 ways to get kicked out of a dinar chatroom

Post by bigdaddytim Tue May 22, 2012 9:59 pm

A lot more than 10!! Those are just the ten best that I could remember!!!!!

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue May 22, 2012 10:06 pm

Top 10 ways to get kicked out of a dinar chatroom Owls10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Top 10 ways to get kicked out of a dinar chatroom 2805820865  Top 10 ways to get kicked out of a dinar chatroom 2805820865  Top 10 ways to get kicked out of a dinar chatroom 2805820865  Top 10 ways to get kicked out of a dinar chatroom 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Tue May 22, 2012 10:13 pm

I don't do the chats (type too slow and can't type without looking at the kybd) but I would love to ask a guru, especially, one we all know well, just where in the Basel III protocols it even mentions asset backed currencies much less requiring them.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Tue May 22, 2012 10:15 pm

I hear the train a comin' It's rolling round the bend, And I ain't seen no RV since I don't know when, I'm stuck in RV prison, and time keeps draggin' on, But that RV train keeps rollin' on down to my home town
Top 10 ways to get kicked out of a dinar chatroom 36_13_12It just won't stop!!!!!

Top 10 ways to get kicked out of a dinar chatroom Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Top 10 ways to get kicked out of a dinar chatroom 7_6_8

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Tue May 22, 2012 10:17 pm

Is that Johnny Cash? Now it's stuck in my head, and I'm a rock and roller.lol!
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue May 22, 2012 10:18 pm

@catman wrote:I don't do the chats (type too slow and can't type without looking at the kybd) but I would love to ask a guru, especially, one we all know well, just where in the Basel III protocols it even mentions asset backed currencies much less requiring them.

Didn't you know it's in the classified white hats protocol .... at least that's what my expert analysts tell me ...

Top 10 ways to get kicked out of a dinar chatroom Baby_p10 Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Top 10 ways to get kicked out of a dinar chatroom 2805820865  Top 10 ways to get kicked out of a dinar chatroom 2805820865  Top 10 ways to get kicked out of a dinar chatroom 2805820865  Top 10 ways to get kicked out of a dinar chatroom 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Tue May 22, 2012 10:19 pm

@horizon wrote: I hear the train a comin' It's rolling round the bend, And I ain't seen no RV since I don't know when, I'm stuck in RV prison, and time keeps draggin' on, But that RV train keeps rollin' on down to my home town
Top 10 ways to get kicked out of a dinar chatroom 36_13_12It just won't stop!!!!!
HEY HORIZON THAT WOULD BE A GOOD SONG!!!!!MAYBE YOUR A POET AND DON'T KNOW IT!!!!HEHEHE!!!!I COULD DANCE AND YOU COULD SING!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Tue May 22, 2012 10:30 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:
@catman wrote:I don't do the chats (type too slow and can't type without looking at the kybd) but I would love to ask a guru, especially, one we all know well, just where in the Basel III protocols it even mentions asset backed currencies much less requiring them.

Didn't you know it's in the classified white hats protocol .... at least that's what my expert analysts tell me ...

Top 10 ways to get kicked out of a dinar chatroom Baby_p10 Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Darn, that's what I get for not reading my super secret inner circle newsletter. Guess I was too busy reading the list of imminent arrests coming up any day now.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Tue May 22, 2012 10:32 pm

AbbyAnn if I started singing ...I would have all you puppy dogs howling!!!! Believe me it would hurt your ears!!!!Top 10 ways to get kicked out of a dinar chatroom 4_2_200v

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Tue May 22, 2012 10:34 pm

I used to sing. 👼

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Top 10 ways to get kicked out of a dinar chatroom Smiley-happy093Top 10 ways to get kicked out of a dinar chatroom 7_11_117Top 10 ways to get kicked out of a dinar chatroom Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum