Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

colloquialisms,  Word fun - Page 2 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

colloquialisms, Word fun

+8
PALMER01
SEBtopdog
Ponee
Kevind53
Terbo56
abby ann
Horizon
rick152
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

colloquialisms,  Word fun - Page 2 Empty Re: colloquialisms, Word fun

Post by fang2 Wed May 23, 2012 8:17 am

That is plum crazy.

fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 1288
Join date : 2011-06-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

colloquialisms,  Word fun - Page 2 Empty Re: colloquialisms, Word fun

Post by Horizon Wed May 23, 2012 8:56 am

colloquialisms,  Word fun - Page 2 213217363577848278_lS5a6sEb_bI can remember my Mom useing this expression!

*****************
colloquialisms,  Word fun - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...colloquialisms,  Word fun - Page 2 7_6_8
 
 Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 4683
Join date : 2011-10-16
Age : 61
Location : The South

View user profile

Back to top Go down

colloquialisms,  Word fun - Page 2 Empty Re: colloquialisms, Word fun

Post by Terbo56 Wed May 23, 2012 9:49 am

Number than a mouth full of novacaine-Laughing affraid affraid
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 13675
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 65
Location : Central Florida-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

colloquialisms,  Word fun - Page 2 Empty Re: colloquialisms, Word fun

Post by SEBtopdog Wed May 23, 2012 2:18 pm

@terbo56 wrote:Number than a mouth full of novacaine-Laughing affraid affraid

Now that one struck a chord....I went to the dentist yesterday for a routine filling that turned into a root canal. 2 hrs 45 min in the dentist chair and 3 rounds of novocain ... My chin was still numb until about 7:00 last night. :face: Appointment #2 is tomorrow afternoon......I told the dentist I did not sign up for this. affraid He told me he didn't either.....He said nothing's ever simple with me. Rolling Eyes

*****************
colloquialisms,  Word fun - Page 2 Emoticon-animal-028
 
Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!
 

colloquialisms,  Word fun - Page 2 Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 4201
Join date : 2011-07-07
Age : 73
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

colloquialisms,  Word fun - Page 2 Empty Re: colloquialisms, Word fun

Post by Terbo56 Wed May 23, 2012 3:26 pm

Seb- If it is a back tooth and not too prominent, why not have it pulled and be done with it-A routine extraction is around $85 on the bottom end of the spectrum, rather than spend money you could keep and put toward something else??affraid :cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 13675
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 65
Location : Central Florida-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

colloquialisms,  Word fun - Page 2 Empty Re: colloquialisms, Word fun

Post by Ponee Wed May 23, 2012 3:30 pm

@horizon wrote:colloquialisms,  Word fun - Page 2 213217363577848278_lS5a6sEb_bI can remember my Mom useing this expression!



I still say it to my kids... I love you a bushel and a peck with a HUG around the neck

*****************
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Posts : 38235
Join date : 2011-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

colloquialisms,  Word fun - Page 2 Empty Re: colloquialisms, Word fun

Post by Catherine Wed May 23, 2012 3:49 pm

@SEBtopdog wrote:
@terbo56 wrote:Number than a mouth full of novacaine-Laughing affraid affraid

Now that one struck a chord....I went to the dentist yesterday for a routine filling that turned into a root canal. 2 hrs 45 min in the dentist chair and 3 rounds of novocain ... My chin was still numb until about 7:00 last night. :face: Appointment #2 is tomorrow afternoon......I told the dentist I did not sign up for this. affraid He told me he didn't either.....He said nothing's ever simple with me. Rolling Eyes

That made me laugh Sebbie! I can relate~well kinda~I went for a routine exam only to end up needing two fillings "re-filled" *the numb face/chin/lip* etc is so appealing lol and have to have two wisdom teeth pulled. I can hopefully go this month while I still have dental benefits (I think.) I can either be totally put out, have novocain shots and/or laughing gas (I think laughing gas might be fun!) lmao

Good luck at your appointment #2~can you get laughing gas too!? lmao

*****************
COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

colloquialisms,  Word fun - Page 2 Smiley-happy093colloquialisms,  Word fun - Page 2 7_11_117colloquialisms,  Word fun - Page 2 Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2505
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 60
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

colloquialisms,  Word fun - Page 2 Empty Re: colloquialisms, Word fun

Post by doodoo Wed May 23, 2012 4:02 pm

well, bless yore little old heart, kevind

lol! colloquialisms,  Word fun - Page 2 1261280965

*****************
SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 1173
Join date : 2011-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

colloquialisms,  Word fun - Page 2 Empty Re: colloquialisms, Word fun

Post by SEBtopdog Wed May 23, 2012 5:00 pm

@Catherine wrote:
@SEBtopdog wrote:
@terbo56 wrote:Number than a mouth full of novacaine-Laughing affraid affraid

Now that one struck a chord....I went to the dentist yesterday for a routine filling that turned into a root canal. 2 hrs 45 min in the dentist chair and 3 rounds of novocain ... My chin was still numb until about 7:00 last night. :face: Appointment #2 is tomorrow afternoon......I told the dentist I did not sign up for this. affraid He told me he didn't either.....He said nothing's ever simple with me. Rolling Eyes

That made me laugh Sebbie! I can relate~well kinda~I went for a routine exam only to end up needing two fillings "re-filled" *the numb face/chin/lip* etc is so appealing lol and have to have two wisdom teeth pulled. I can hopefully go this month while I still have dental benefits (I think.) I can either be totally put out, have novocain shots and/or laughing gas (I think laughing gas might be fun!) colloquialisms,  Word fun - Page 2 3973136183

Good luck at your appointment #2~can you get laughing gas too!? colloquialisms,  Word fun - Page 2 3973136183

No laughing gas, but my dentist is pretty funny. colloquialisms,  Word fun - Page 2 203646764

*****************
colloquialisms,  Word fun - Page 2 Emoticon-animal-028
 
Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!
 

colloquialisms,  Word fun - Page 2 Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 4201
Join date : 2011-07-07
Age : 73
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

colloquialisms,  Word fun - Page 2 Empty Re: colloquialisms, Word fun

Post by Kevind53 Wed May 23, 2012 5:35 pm

@horizon wrote:colloquialisms,  Word fun - Page 2 213217363577848278_lS5a6sEb_bI can remember my Mom useing this expression!

From Guys and Dolls ... here ya go:
[youtube] [/youtube]

*****************
Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

 colloquialisms,  Word fun - Page 2 2805820865  colloquialisms,  Word fun - Page 2 2805820865  colloquialisms,  Word fun - Page 2 2805820865  colloquialisms,  Word fun - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 27225
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 22
Location : Umm right here!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum