Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

What is the Likely rate of the DONG? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

What is the Likely rate of the DONG?

+15
doodoo
Catherine
whoopi
alleyrose
PALMER01
bigdaddytim
Thekingsdaughter
Terbo56
abby ann
aksafeone
Kevind53
cubed_27
Horizon
therealbutterfly
Asia6
19 posters

Go down

What is the Likely rate of the DONG? Empty What is the Likely rate of the DONG?

Post by Asia6 Tue May 22, 2012 7:17 am

What did Okie say the rate of the DONG is likely to be?

Thanks,

Asia

Asia6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What is the Likely rate of the DONG? Empty Re: What is the Likely rate of the DONG?

Post by therealbutterfly Tue May 22, 2012 7:36 am

Go ask okie on his chat room, he isnt on this site. Personally, from the research out there, I dont see anything indicating a change of rate for the VND anytime soon, nor do I see any rate even near a penny, let alone anything higher like gurus claim..... JMHO

What is the Likely rate of the DONG? Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What is the Likely rate of the DONG? Empty Re: What is the Likely rate of the DONG?

Post by Asia6 Tue May 22, 2012 7:43 am

Thanks for your feedback.

Well considering how low it is right now, the value may go up a little.

But I thought there was a rate flying around.

Thanks,

Asia

Asia6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Tue May 22, 2012 7:50 am

Last I read anyone say...it was supposed to be above .13?????

Who really knows???? But, we can Hope!!!!!What is the Likely rate of the DONG? 15_3_41

What is the Likely rate of the DONG? 36_1_36What is the Likely rate of the DONG? 36_1_36What is the Likely rate of the DONG? 36_1_36What is the Likely rate of the DONG? 36_1_36What is the Likely rate of the DONG? 36_1_36

What is the Likely rate of the DONG? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...What is the Likely rate of the DONG? 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cubed_27 Tue May 22, 2012 8:08 am

I'm sure it is researchable but I would wager everytime someone states a revalue is eminent there is a surge in sales for the Dong, Rial, Yuan, Dinar, or whatever. I once had an unsrupulous acquaintance who did the same thing on Wall Street. He would have his staff call around asking to buy outrageous amounts of certain commodities. Depending on who they talked to and the time of day they would see anywhere from a slight increase to a surge on the price of certain stocks he was targeting.

My question for any of the mods or gurus is are you seeing some of that happening here with respect to the sale of these currencies? I am often wrong, but it seems that is what happens everytime someone cries wolf.

The next question for you is is this problematic or injurious or does it have any impact whatsoever on the revalue of any of these currencies?
cubed_27
cubed_27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue May 22, 2012 8:39 am

We would have no way of knowing since we are not involved with sales of the IQD or Dong. To the best of my knowledge, none of the roos are connected either.

Such action would indeed be unethical, IF the roos were receiving remuneration. But since to my knowledge or the knowledge of anyone I have talked with they are not, your last question is pointless. I know people who do know some of the roos personally, and they say they do not work for, or with any of the traders, so that's good enough for me.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

What is the Likely rate of the DONG? 2805820865  What is the Likely rate of the DONG? 2805820865  What is the Likely rate of the DONG? 2805820865  What is the Likely rate of the DONG? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cubed_27 Tue May 22, 2012 9:12 am

Thank you Kevind.
cubed_27
cubed_27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue May 22, 2012 11:02 am

I really do not know why anyone would WORRY about the amount any foreign currency will revalue at. IT is a MOOT POINT at this time. Until ANY of them revalue or change the value in any way NOTHING can be gained by speculation. It is a waste of time, energy and emotion.

Instead of worrying about rates/dates one should start worrying about: Memorial Day weekend traffic; the price of fuel; ensuring everyone has their seat belt on; making sure the driver is SOBER; keeping the camp fire at a manageable size; having enough ice; making sure the TV stations come in well enough to watch the Indy 500 and World 600 races; the boat is ready and the PLUG is in; someone is in the tow vehicle when the boat is backed into the water AND the brakes are one and transmission is placed in DRIVE prior to release of the boat; and last but certainly not least - DO NOT FORGET THE BAIT!!!!!

That ought to give us enough to worry about for now.

One more thing: Please honor our Veterans on this upcoming Memorial Day - say a prayer for those who stand between us and peril and for those that have done so in the past.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 11:20 am

@aksafeone wrote:I really do not know why anyone would WORRY about the amount any foreign currency will revalue at. IT is a MOOT POINT at this time. Until ANY of them revalue or change the value in any way NOTHING can be gained by speculation. It is a waste of time, energy and emotion.

Instead of worrying about rates/dates one should start worrying about: Memorial Day weekend traffic; the price of fuel; ensuring everyone has their seat belt on; making sure the driver is SOBER; keeping the camp fire at a manageable size; having enough ice; making sure the TV stations come in well enough to watch the Indy 500 and World 600 races; the boat is ready and the PLUG is in; someone is in the tow vehicle when the boat is backed into the water AND the brakes are one and transmission is placed in DRIVE prior to release of the boat; and last but certainly not least - DO NOT FORGET THE BAIT!!!!!

One more thing: Please honor our Veterans on this upcoming Memorial Day - say a prayer for those who stand between us and peril and for those that have done so in the past.

What is the Likely rate of the DONG? 3079029344 I like what you said! Totally agree.

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Tue May 22, 2012 12:07 pm

I WORRY ALL THE TIME!!!ABOUT FOOD OH YEA AND FOOD AND THEN MORE FOOD!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

AK- Have a safe and memorable Memorial Day!!Very Happy :cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thekingsdaughter Tue May 22, 2012 12:59 pm

@aksafeone wrote: Instead of worrying about rates/dates one should start worrying about: Memorial Day weekend traffic; the price of fuel; ensuring everyone has their seat belt on; making sure the driver is SOBER; keeping the camp fire at a manageable size; having enough ice; making sure the TV stations come in well enough to watch the Indy 500 and World 600 races; the boat is ready and the PLUG is in; someone is in the tow vehicle when the boat is backed into the water AND the brakes are one and transmission is placed in DRIVE prior to release of the boat; and last but certainly not least - DO NOT FORGET THE BAIT!!!!!

Bring it on! :cheers: Being with family and friends making happy memories is more important,
we never know how long they will be with us! BE SAFE! Happy Memorial
Weekend! ☀

Thekingsdaughter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Tue May 22, 2012 1:04 pm

THEKINGSDAUGHTER!!!!IS THAT YOUR FIRST?????COME ON IN AND JOIN IN!!!!WE ANT MUCH,BUT WE DO TRY HARD AT IT!!!!ALSO HORIZON HAD A GOOD BREAKFAST!!!!!YUMMY YUMMY!!!!PS KEVIN GROWS GREAT WIDGETS!!!!ME AND FANG2 JUST LIKE TO EAT ALOT!!!!!!BUT EVERYBODY ELSE IS NORMAL!!!!OR AT LEST I THINK SO!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Tue May 22, 2012 9:15 pm

@aksafeone wrote:I really do not know why anyone would WORRY about the amount any foreign currency will revalue at. IT is a MOOT POINT at this time. Until ANY of them revalue or change the value in any way NOTHING can be gained by speculation. It is a waste of time, energy and emotion.

aksafeone, isn't it a "moo point"? You know, like a cow's opinion....it really doesn't matter.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue May 22, 2012 9:25 pm

BDT: It COULD be a MOOOOOOO(silent t) point for sure!! Razz Twisted Evil What is the Likely rate of the DONG? 3079029344 It also could be a: sharp point, a dull point, have no point .... it's anyone's choice. It is one of those "open ended statements." Kinda like the guru gibberish about something called an RV (which could be a camper, motor home, ATC, ATV, four wheeler, snowmobile, golf cart ......) that has been so illusive of late. BUT WE would never mention such a thing WOULD WE?????

Darn tootin' we wood, ah would, ahahah aught ta, coulda, should da, ... .
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Tue May 22, 2012 9:36 pm

I told "footforward" that I would be willing to bet him a $100,000 of mine against a $100 that the next time he called it he would be "misinformed".
I got silenced.

Too bad they don't allow our new rules in the other rooms, huh?

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Tue May 22, 2012 9:37 pm

"someone is in the tow vehicle when the boat is backed into the water AND the brakes are one and transmission is placed in DRIVE prior to release of the boat"

So, AK, did we have a problem one time? How about forgetting to take the rear straps off, and trying to figure out why the boat won't come off the trailer. And keep backing in thinking it's stuck on the trailer, you know, need more water, then open the door and flood your truck, and then a nice old lady walks down the dock and says, Hey, your straps are still on. Talk about feeling like an idiot.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Tue May 22, 2012 9:52 pm

Poppy just said on recaps that the dong will revalue at 2.3 cents to the nickel, what does that mean?

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue May 22, 2012 10:04 pm

@alleyrose wrote:Poppy just said on recaps that the dong will revalue at 2.3 cents to the nickel, what does that mean?

About as much as it usually does ...

What is the Likely rate of the DONG? Tactic10

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

What is the Likely rate of the DONG? 2805820865  What is the Likely rate of the DONG? 2805820865  What is the Likely rate of the DONG? 2805820865  What is the Likely rate of the DONG? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue May 22, 2012 10:05 pm

Hmmm maybe this would be of some use ....

What is the Likely rate of the DONG? Pooper10

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Tue May 22, 2012 10:13 pm

Ohhhh I get it hahahahahahahaha thanks Kevin!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue May 22, 2012 10:18 pm

Palmer: NOPE, I have a check list and we follow it. I have seen just about everything however because one of my favorite past times is watching the "festivities" that go on around the launch ramp.

Kevin" That is one massive mining machine. Puts a whole new meaning to "JAWS."

I see that there is "speculation rumors" floating around out there tonight. When they tell me to "Don't call the bank" and state what the rate is -- I go to the next thread and ignore the balderdash. If it does in fact do what we all want, I will cash in and slide blissfully away into obscurity. SMILE, I heard another rumor!!!!
Time to get out the pop corn popper and get ready for yet another rendition of "bring on the clowns." What is the Likely rate of the DONG? 312044658 "Popcarn, peanuts, Candy covered snacks!!!!! Get your popcorn, ....... ." And in the center ring ..... . Yawn!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Tue May 22, 2012 10:21 pm

Update on Dong from Recaps....just thought I would bring it over for this thread......

Poppy3 Update on Dong - Post By Newmonies Dinar Updates

05/22/2012

5:09 PM [poppy3] ok rich friends I am going to give the updated information on the DONG. Here is what I have heard and just confirmed.

THE DONG has been scheduled as we have known for a long time now to RV in the same basket as the DINAR. As of last week they and China met with the IMF and ask to be allowed to RV at anytime on their own and from what we have gathered thus far where granted permission.

China has purchased the majority of the banking system in v/n and they are pushing them to go ahead and RV ....

Now a solid source from V/N BANKING is saying he thinks if IRAQ doesn't RV THIS WEEK then V/N will proceed and go ahead. This is awesome news as you can imagine.

NOW BEFORE EVERYONE ASK THE RATE IT IS STILL AS IT HAS BEEN RUMORED FOR QUITE A WHILE NOW 2.3CENTS TO A NICKLE. THATS IT RIGHT NOW will update ASAP. poppy3 have a very blessed night. POPPY3

What is the Likely rate of the DONG? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...What is the Likely rate of the DONG? 7_6_8

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue May 22, 2012 10:23 pm

Yea read the same things ... I'll let my official spokesperson give the response.

What is the Likely rate of the DONG? Orly10

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Tue May 22, 2012 10:26 pm

@aksafeone wrote:Palmer: NOPE, I have a check list and we follow it. I have seen just about everything however because one of my favorite past times is watching the "festivities" that go on around the launch ramp.

Kevin" That is one massive mining machine. Puts a whole new meaning to "JAWS."

I see that there is "speculation rumors" floating around out there tonight. When they tell me to "Don't call the bank" and state what the rate is -- I go to the next thread and ignore the balderdash. If it does in fact do what we all want, I will cash in and slide blissfully away into obscurity. SMILE, I heard another rumor!!!!
Time to get out the pop corn popper and get ready for yet another rendition of "bring on the clowns." What is the Likely rate of the DONG? 312044658 "Popcarn, peanuts, Candy covered snacks!!!!! Get your popcorn, ....... ." And in the center ring ..... . Yawn!

Yeah like...they are saying it is showing in Germany and Europe.....ok...let's call the banks over there!!!!! I hope it is TRUE...and will hurry up and Show Here so we can go to the bank!!!!!What is the Likely rate of the DONG? 7_15_5v

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue May 22, 2012 10:29 pm

What is the Likely rate of the DONG? Skepti12

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whoopi Tue May 22, 2012 11:51 pm

Does anyone know how to get on the chat room?

whoopi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Wed May 23, 2012 12:21 am

@Catherine wrote:What the heck is 2.3 cents to a nickel?! :shock:

What is the Likely rate of the DONG? 17894410

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

What is the Likely rate of the DONG? Smiley-happy093What is the Likely rate of the DONG? 7_11_117What is the Likely rate of the DONG? Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed May 23, 2012 7:35 am

@Catherine wrote:What the heck is 2.3 cents to a nickel?! :shock:

What is the Likely rate of the DONG? 17894410

About the same as $40+ for the Dinar .... breaks down to $.46/USD

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Thu May 24, 2012 3:39 pm

Hats? Did someone say hats?

What is the Likely rate of the DONG? Z
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Thu May 24, 2012 3:47 pm

@Asia6 wrote:What did Okie say the rate of the DONG is likely to be?Thanks,
Asia

Not sure about Okie, but IMO, the average dong will grow to about 06

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Thu May 24, 2012 4:06 pm

That equates to a very nice $12,000 for a mere 200,000 VND. NICE!

What is the Likely rate of the DONG? 36_1_310

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

What is the Likely rate of the DONG? Smiley-happy093What is the Likely rate of the DONG? 7_11_117What is the Likely rate of the DONG? Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Thu May 24, 2012 5:15 pm

I am thinking much higher. They have the option of China backing them.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Thu May 24, 2012 5:57 pm

Is my math right? Remember math and I are not friends!! OH and I lost my very good calculator that was a gift from when I lived in CA. 🇳🇴

What amount are you thinking?

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Thu May 24, 2012 6:18 pm

@doodoo wrote:Hats? Did someone say hats?

Look at you, doodoo!  Not only the mad scientist headgear, but my goodness you look spiffy in your top hat and bowtie!  You are quite the fahionista!
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Thu May 24, 2012 6:31 pm

@doodoo wrote:
@Asia6 wrote:What did Okie say the rate of the DONG is likely to be?Thanks,
Asia

Not sure about Okie, but IMO, the average dong will grow to about 06

Speak for yourself "LOL"

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Thu May 24, 2012 7:02 pm

@terbo56 wrote:Most don't like it that big around-:evil: Razz Laughing What is the Likely rate of the DONG? 3973136183 What is the Likely rate of the DONG? 3973136183 What is the Likely rate of the DONG? 3091836158 lol!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Thu May 24, 2012 8:42 pm

....and Doodoo, I say quit bragging.

bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Thu May 24, 2012 10:06 pm

@doodoo wrote:Hats? Did someone say hats?

Doodoo, When your friend see's you coming with a roll of foil does it like run and hide??  LOL
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum